PDA

View Full Version : Will there be an Undercover Mission ILTQ reset as well?

Rolinz
06-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Just seems out of proportion for the Individual Prestige energy requirements compared to the Faction Prestige energy requirements after the reset of the FLTQ requirements.

Also, the timers on the Crate Event went up by 2 days more than the LTQ. I thought we were given more time on the LTQ and not the Crate event. When will those be fixed?

Maz
06-05-2014, 07:32 AM
The "fix" for the "fix" still hasn't been "fixed".

First fix was messin up the goals an screwing people who were on a current goal

Second was an extra day or whatever added to the event,.. But wait,. Lol it was added to the wrong event

So we need a 3rd fix to resolve the 2nd. The time has still yet to be added to the proper event

At what point is enough is enough and they just scrap it..

This was in ref to the ltq/fltq

Hey guys,

We have another brief update.

The issue has been fixed going forward and the event has been extended by one additional day.

We will keep you posted on any other updates regarding a plan of action as soon as we can.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Big John
06-05-2014, 07:48 AM
Its all hush,hush

Rolinz
06-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Yes, I was referring to the individual and Faction LTQ.

I see them address the FLTQ, but what they did to "fix" the FLTQ, is not proportionate to the ILTQ.

The issue was only the FLTQ? They should at least post, we do not see a problem with the ILTQ so we would know they do not plan on "fixing" anything.

As for the time extension on the event, I always go the by the timer and they clearly screwed that one up.

Or did they? More time for people to spend gold opening crates to get higher on the Leaderboard?

That is why I would hope they posted event information ahead of time so we are not blindsided with problems from these events. We would see the energy requirements for the event and then we can decide early not to participate in an outrageous/unreasonable event. So people would not waste gold on such events.

Unfair to those that started on time and tried to finish and were stuck trying to complete the levels with 177 or 235 kills while others did it with significantly less.

Just frustrating!!!