PDA

View Full Version : How to reclaim for spent gold

J1mcrane
06-05-2014, 07:08 AM
So after spending a vault and more on trying to get the fltq done, Gree moved the goalposts and altered all the goals. My question is how do I go about complaining and reclaiming my gold?
Seeing as I and my faction paid out money to try and complete that makes us consumers, in no other business or situation would this be allowed.
I have sent a ticket to Gree, but I assume this along with the 4 other tickets I am awaiting a reply on will no doubt be any use, so I'd like to complain to iTunes and reclaim my money for a faulty, misleading and false service. I have been looking at my iTunes service for a claim form but can't seem to find one, anyone have any ideas as to the process I need to go through to do this?

James.

DIABLOPEZ
06-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Inside your Itunes you can find what and where you spended your cash on.
Once you find it you should be able to choose for a "refund" option. Click on it and add your reason(s) dor it.
Should get cash back within a week orso.
( according some players i know )

Get em! I know i will do the same later today!

GrimAmoeba
06-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Yep just put in for refund for ALL my gold for last month.

J1mcrane
06-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Thank you. I'll check it out when I get home.

bam bam.
06-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Yeah, it's an unethical process (the crowd is shocked!). You shouldn't have a drama getting your refund mate. Hope more do the same. Getting ripped off is not amusing.

Tealeaf65
06-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Inside your Itunes you can find what and where you spended your cash on.
Once you find it you should be able to choose for a "refund" option. Click on it and add your reason(s) dor it.
Should get cash back within a week orso.
( according some players i know )

Get em! I know i will do the same later today!

I can't see a refund icon, only "report a problem". Am I looking in the wrong place?

Shrinko
06-05-2014, 09:19 AM
You paid for the gaming experience. You paid the money and gree provided you with NPCs to tap on. You kept tapping and tapping away. You made significantly more taps than anyone who didn't pay gold. You were gaming significantly more. So what are you complaining about?

On a serious note: stop blaming gree for your choices. Gree has been very consistent over the last year or so, yet you continue to make a choice of paying them. That's your choice. You made the choice. It's not their fault that you decided to give them your money. Obviously money means nothing to you and you have plenty to throw around, so don't pollute this forum with crying about your choices.

2000y2k
06-05-2014, 09:59 AM
You paid for the gaming experience. You paid the money and gree provided you with NPCs to tap on. You kept tapping and tapping away. You made significantly more taps than anyone who didn't pay gold. You were gaming significantly more. So what are you complaining about?

On a serious note: stop blaming gree for your choices. Gree has been very consistent over the last year or so, yet you continue to make a choice of paying them. That's your choice. You made the choice. It's not their fault that you decided to give them your money. Obviously money means nothing to you and you have plenty to throw around, so don't pollute this forum with crying about your choices.

Great point!!! Why should paying players expect a game to run with limited issues and as described?

2000y2k
06-05-2014, 10:00 AM
I can't see a refund icon, only "report a problem". Am I looking in the wrong place?

You are in the right area. Now report the problem and they will resolve your issue quickly.

Shrinko
06-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Great point!!! Why should paying players expect a game to run with limited issues and as described?

Exactly! Hasn't been that way for over a year. Why would anyone expect it now? Remember the time when we used to get free gold and nice units every time they messed up. Well, that hasn't happened for over a year. If someone decides to pay for a faulty product that they know is faulty, you get what you paid for. Why complain about it?

J1mcrane
06-05-2014, 10:17 AM

I'm sorry you obviously read the post wrong!! Did I ask for you to defend Gree or make assumptions in weather or not I can afford the gold I spend? No! I'm after how to get refunded for a game that does not operate in a way it says it should! Why do people like you think that those of us that spend gold are awful people. I paid for a a service and didn't get it simple!! Stop trying to steer my post down a different road and rant on your own thread!

bobthebuilder654
06-05-2014, 10:22 AM
I agree with you J1mcrane!!!

I'm sorry you obviously read the post wrong!! Did I ask for you to defend Gree or make assumptions in weather or not I can afford the gold I spend? No! I'm after how to get refunded for a game that does not operate in a way it says it should! Why do people like you think that those of us that spend gold are awful people. I paid for a a service and didn't get it simple!! Stop trying to steer my post down a different road and rant on your own thread!

Shrinko
06-05-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm sorry you obviously read the post wrong!! Did I ask for you to defend Gree or make assumptions in weather or not I can afford the gold I spend? No! I'm after how to get refunded for a game that does not operate in a way it says it should! Why do people like you think that those of us that spend gold are awful people. I paid for a a service and didn't get it simple!! Stop trying to steer my post down a different road and rand on your own thread!

People who are buying huge amounts of gold are not "awful people". You can decide whether you want to throw your money away. That's totally cool with me. If you have money to donate to gree, go for it. That's cool. You paid for the "service" and you got what you expected. You wanted to tap on NPCs over and over and over and over again. You got that. You got exactly what you paid for. I didn't want to pay for that tapping and I didn't get to tap as much as you did.

J1mcrane
06-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Exactly! Hasn't been that way for over a year. Why would anyone expect it now? Remember the time when we used to get free gold and nice units every time they messed up. Well, that hasn't happened for over a year. If someone decides to pay for a faulty product that they know is faulty, you get what you paid for. Why complain about it?

I've just looked through the iTunes description and no where does it say " this product is faulty "
Please point me to it!! How am I supposed to know that it is faulty before I play it? You may know this, I don't!!!!

Shrinko
06-05-2014, 10:31 AM
I've just looked through the iTunes description and no where does it say " this product is faulty "
Please point me to it!! How am I supposed to know that it is faulty before I play it? You may know this, I don't!!!!

Lmfao. You have never played this game before? You just started playing yesterday? You are not in a faction of close to 60 people who are well aware of what has been going on with the game for almost 2 years? You were born yesterday?

How can you play the game and not know exactly what is going on and what you are paying for? Gree hasn't produced a single event without a major mess for god knows how long and you didn't know? You got what you paid for. Go get more gold and keep playing. It was your choice to throw your money away.

Tealeaf65
06-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Lmfao. You have never played this game before? You just started playing yesterday? You are not in a faction of close to 60 people who are well aware of what has been going on with the game for almost 2 years? You were born yesterday?

How can you play the game and not know exactly what is going on and what you are paying for? Gree hasn't produced a single event without a major mess for god knows how long and you didn't know? You got what you paid for. Go get more gold and keep playing. It was your choice to throw your money away.

If you hate the game so much, why are you playing it, or why are you commenting on the forum.

J1mcrane
06-05-2014, 11:17 AM

I don't like throwing money away, no! I don't intentionally purchase a faulty product. Why assume everyone is aware that the game is faulty? I now know it is and will not again purchase gold, but no I didn't know, why is this so difficult for you to understand? You are aware that each person in this world is different from the next don't you? And that just because you know something the rest if the world is not privy to that information! Are you also aware that if you close your eyes and hide behind your hand others can still see you? And that items far away are in fact just far away and not small??

Maz
06-05-2014, 11:24 AM
You realize his viewpoint doesn't effect your refund don't you..

I don't like throwing money away, no! I don't intentionally purchase a faulty product. Why assume everyone is aware that the game is faulty? I now know it is and will not again purchase gold, but no I didn't know, why is this so difficult for you to understand? You are aware that each person in this world is different from the next don't you? And that just because you know something the rest if the world is not privy to that information! Are you also aware that if you close your eyes and hide behind your hand others can still see you? And that items far away are in fact just far away and not small??

Tadaaah
06-05-2014, 11:29 AM
We will have an update on the event as soon as we can. This thread has devolved into flaming and will be locked.