PDA

View Full Version : Off topic Gree suggestions

Major Elvis Newton
06-05-2014, 05:03 AM
You'd mentioned something yesterday about keeping high level players interested by adding the higher Raid Boss levels. I get it -- definitely a challenge. I have 2 more:

1. Extend levels past 300. You're gonna have a game full of level 300 players soon.

2. Make the bonus that allows you to upgrade 2 buildings simultaneously available every once in a while during an event.

3. Introduce more bonus buildings. There are enough cash buildings out there which when fully upgraded will provide all the cash a player would need. Adding more is kind of redundant after a while.

bobthebuilder654
06-05-2014, 05:11 AM
Problems in your suggestions:
Number 2:If it available every cycle once or twice what will be the rareness of it? if this was available every time who would spend gold to get it which is what gree wants. Anyways this gives an advantage to players who have it is not fair to make it available again unless it is for something very challenging like this 2.4M energy fltq that would be a fair prize for this!!!
Number 3:What is the point of doing events to get bonuses if u can just get them from bonus buildings?

SUGGESTION TO GREE: DO A limited time boost building that costs big bucks to get maybe a 300M but has a great boost!!

bam bam.
06-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Employ me as an advisor. Id fix a hell of a lot

Major Elvis Newton
06-05-2014, 06:14 AM
#3 we already had bonus buildings. They offer the same bonuses that we get for completing events and from some of the award units. What's the difference? I don't see your point in arguing that there are not needed. How about a cash output bonus or a valor output. Bonus. Or… Wait for it… Construction speed up bonus

Dickweed
06-05-2014, 09:50 AM
I don't think there should be caps on anything. You should be able to upgrade every building on your base at once if you have the cash to do so. Not just one or two or three...as many as you want. You should be able to expand as many adjacet lots you want at the same time, provided you have the cash. You should be able to build as many buildings you want at the same time provided you have the cash and space. There should be no end to the vault if that is want you want to invest in. No level cap either. Lets break this game wide open.