PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought on Gree vs the iOS glitch

Robin CC
06-05-2014, 04:43 AM
Rather than try to tackle the iOS glitch era my making the events so much harder/impossible for non glitches why don't you remove the need to hit a single NPC 12 times for one goal and just make the targets require 1 hit towards the goal but make the actual objective require more hits. Seems like common sense to me, you know where the issue is so fix it like in CC and make it so you can't click home when attacking an NPC.... That's my two cents

Gen CheeBye
06-05-2014, 04:49 AM
Rather than try to tackle the iOS glitch era my making the events so much harder/impossible for non glitches why don't you remove the need to hit a single NPC 12 times for one goal and just make the targets require 1 hit towards the goal but make the actual objective require more hits. Seems like common sense to me, you know where the issue is so fix it like in CC and make it so you can't click home when attacking an NPC.... That's my two cents

Two different groups of people we're talking about here. One that has vested interest in the game and one that has not.

Think about it.

Dirty Mind
06-05-2014, 11:50 AM
I vote for allowing Android users the same advantage. My ios friends are able to complete LTQ's and wrappers for little or no gold, but I would have to spend $100's

GrimAmoeba
06-05-2014, 11:55 AM
I vote for allowing Android users the same advantage. My ios friends are able to complete LTQ's and wrappers for little or no gold, but I would have to spend $100's

Sounds like someone upset that after over a year your Android glitch was taken away

Dirty Mind
06-05-2014, 12:23 PM
Sounds like someone upset that after over a year your Android glitch was taken away
Amazing. you are absolutely 100%......incorrect. thanks for trying. Have you even considered that there should be a level playing field? Think before you respond

GrimAmoeba
06-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Amazing. you are absolutely 100%......incorrect. thanks for trying. Have you even considered that there should be a level playing field? Think before you respond

Actually it was well thought out. Bet you didn't complain when Android users like yourself were glitching all day long, yet IOS users were unable to?

Blodiea
06-05-2014, 02:07 PM
As far as I can tell ios has been living the airplane mode life style since the beginning of the game. There is/was videos showing how to collect buildings early, then after ltq existed how to have basically free energy. Yes there was one for Android and they fixed it. But maybe your the one who is upset grim because people want to take away the ios energy hack?

Dirty Mind
06-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Actually it was well thought out. Bet you didn't complain when Android users like yourself were glitching all day long, yet IOS users were unable to?

you should quit while your behind. I was actually never even aware of such a glitch. What else would you like to accuse me of? Have you heard the saying, "its better to be presumed a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"? keep your mouth closed.

GrimAmoeba
06-05-2014, 02:59 PM
you should quit while your behind. I was actually never even aware of such a glitch. What else would you like to accuse me of? Have you heard the saying, "its better to be presumed a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"? keep your mouth closed.

Kind of funny, you should live by your own statement. Hmm how ironic and two-faced!! Yet you will respond and keep talking. Fanboy with reference posted in signature!!

Dirty Mind
06-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Kind of funny, you should live by your own statement. Hmm how ironic and two-faced!! Yet you will respond and keep talking. Fanboy with reference posted in signature!!
What? I hope you are signed up for summer school, because your grammar is terrible. No idea what you just said.
GREE: Bring back the Android energy glitch

GrimAmoeba
06-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Not surprised you don't understand English. What statement are you having issues with little boy? Maybe I can enlighten and shed some light on simple statements

Keep acknowledging and responding to my statements. I control you.....

Shrinko
06-05-2014, 04:02 PM
I think this thread is causing a lot of unrest.

But seriously, has gree fixed the airplane glitch a while ago? Why are you still talking about it? As far as I know airplane glitch was working on androids after gree patched it on iOS, so I don't get what you are talking about

GrimAmoeba
06-05-2014, 04:23 PM
It is fixed, of course!! We just don't have anything better to talk about, right!!

Gen CheeBye
06-05-2014, 05:15 PM
I think this thread is causing a lot of unrest.

But seriously, has gree fixed the airplane glitch a while ago? Why are you still talking about it? As far as I know airplane glitch was working on androids after gree patched it on iOS, so I don't get what you are talking about

We all know better than that Shrinko!

But it was a good laugh anyways. Thanks for the stand up comedy routine. ;)

Shrinko
06-05-2014, 06:58 PM
We all know better than that Shrinko!

But it was a good laugh anyways. Thanks for the stand up comedy routine. ;)

I was actually serious this time. As far as I know the airplane glitch was patched for iOS but there was still a way around the patch on androids. As far as I know that was fixed as well but I'm not sure.

Are you saying that airplane glitch still works for you? Maybe you have a time machine and keep going back to the time when it worked.

Gen CheeBye
06-05-2014, 07:02 PM
I was actually serious this time. As far as I know the airplane glitch was patched for iOS but there was still a way around the patch on androids. As far as I know that was fixed as well but I'm not sure.

Are you saying that airplane glitch still works for you? Maybe you have a time machine and keep going back to the time when it worked.

I'm not ios user so I can't comment on the alledged airplane mode. Who in their right mind would ever do that? Lol

Blodiea
06-05-2014, 07:09 PM
People who are sick of others getting ltq prizes for free while us regular jack offs would have to pay hundreds of dollars to have the same

Tardavic
06-05-2014, 07:25 PM
We are still looking into the airplane glitch. If you wish to continue to discuss this matter please keep it as constructive as possible.

We will keep you posted on any updates!

Ky man
06-05-2014, 10:40 PM
How about everyone stfu about the glitch. Both sides have had plenty of glitches to their advantages so let it go!

Robg
06-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Omg shut up and quit your crying. They already patched it. cry babies.������

Gen CheeBye
06-06-2014, 03:27 AM
Guys, relax and calm down.

Tardavic was just joking when he says they're "looking into the airplane glitch".

They'll just take a quick look and laugh it off. Nothing's gonna change with your beloved airplane mode. Have no fear, just grab a beer and chill.

Richard79
06-06-2014, 03:56 AM
I saw a statement from cj54 pretty much state'n that they could NOT fix the plane glitch without causing other major issues!!!! That to me is a massive unfair advantage in personal goals hence why i no longer even try to compete in the ltq's and only take part in the fltq's to be a team player in my faction.

Merc_mw
06-06-2014, 05:00 AM
Major problems like the surge in data use? I'm playing a lot less and starting to get used to it. Might be the way to get weaned off of playing.