PDA

View Full Version : You only have yourselves to blame

Vegaman
06-05-2014, 03:09 AM
Having seen the writing on the wall and broken event after broken event i contacted iTunes via the call back support number. Got a 6 month refund and a case id number to give to my CC company for a charge back on all the other 18 months of MW purchases since 2012 when i joined.
I got every penny back.

This game is broken. If you spend your cash on gold then you are to blame. This forum has 100's of pages of broken event complaints. You wouldn't keep going back to a high street/mall retailer who was ripping you off so why are you doing it here.

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU.... FOOL ME 200 TIMES MUST BE A MW ADDICT. !!

Just play for free until they shut it down or try CoC. Its just as good. No problem glitches and 1/4 the costs.

And yes i have just violated their ToC. But then again GREE violate theirs every day...

Gen CheeBye
06-05-2014, 04:42 AM
Goodbye for good Vegaman. I know Gree will enjoy banning you from forum.

Gen CheeBye
06-05-2014, 04:45 AM
By the way, it's cheaper to keep playing than to seek professional therapy for the so called addiction. My honest opinion. :p

Badvock
06-05-2014, 05:55 AM
By the way, it's cheaper to keep playing than to seek professional therapy for the so called addiction. My honest opinion. :p

What addiction. I can stop anytime I want to. Why are my hands shaking. In know, I'll play some MW to distract me. Crap, I've run out of energy, I do have $20 left in my bank account, was meant for bread and milk but I can go without, this 20k unit will be so worth it when i get it.