PDA

View Full Version : Gold returns?

mikeh20
06-04-2014, 10:09 PM
Me as well as my faction have spent a lot of gold to get to 9/10 on faction goal which is 177 hits before they made changes and now we are stuck using god amounts of gold to get to lvl 10 for 15 kills. How is this right?

Shrinko
06-04-2014, 10:20 PM
If you are still paying gree, you deserve to loose your money. And honestly, if you can afford to throw so much money at gree, why do you care about these piece of change? Just buy some more gold

synthese
06-04-2014, 10:27 PM
My Faction has almost completed 9/10 with the old numbers of 177 kills. So on 8/10 and 9/10 we have used 851.506 Energy too much and as we all know 1000 energy costs 20 gold , so I guess Gree should return our faction this : 85,1506 x 20 gold ,makes 1703,012 bars off gold or 1703 bars. I hope a moderator will give an answer to this soon

synthese
06-04-2014, 10:29 PM
And the most anoying thing is that we still need more hits on 9/10 than the 16 kills required at the moment

mikeh20
06-04-2014, 10:46 PM
@ SHRINKO. Don't be mad. I bet you could if you could afford to. You pay for gas don't you. I bet you complain about that and other things you pay for that you would like to pay less for. A mistake by gree was made not by me so take that nonsense of yours somewhere else.

synthese
06-04-2014, 11:03 PM
If you are still paying gree, you deserve to loose your money. And honestly, if you can afford to throw so much money at gree, why do you care about these piece of change? Just buy some more goldI can afford to throw money yeah , but if I must pay for some energy/goals where another can get it for free . Then I am the person who can reply to this post and NOT you as you dont seemed to be affected . We all deserve equal opportunities

mikeh20
06-04-2014, 11:09 PM
I can afford to throw money yeah , but if I must pay for some energy/goals where another can get it for free . Then I am the person who can reply to this post and NOT you as you dont seemed to be affected . We all deserve equal opportunities

I am vary affected hints the reason why I started the post. Nobody wants to waste gold. You don't deserve the Same opportunity as me because I pay for mine and you don't as you stated above. So why do I deserve to lose my money because your not as strong as me or something or because I'm in a top faction and get far before they fix there mistake that's my fault and deserve to lose my money. Explain that to me.

synthese
06-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Mike , my post wasn't towards you , but to Shrinko , we have bought gold in our faction .

Oceanz
06-04-2014, 11:20 PM
It's lose, not loose

And it's affected not effected

I swear, some of your grammatical prowess is on par with GREE's programming knowledge

#youmadbro #trollin?

Shrinko
06-04-2014, 11:28 PM
@ SHRINKO. Don't be mad. I bet you could if you could afford to. You pay for gas don't you. I bet you complain about that and other things you pay for that you would like to pay less for. A mistake by gree was made not by me so take that nonsense of yours somewhere else.

I'm not mad at all. I'm lmao. You are the one who is crying. Who cares when you throw your money away? Now or later.

mikeh20
06-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Mike , my post wasn't towards you , but to Shrinko , we have bought gold in our faction .

I seen that I was helping your point. I hope I didn't send the wrong message but after reading it again it sounds towards you and it was not intended to sound like that.

mikeh20
06-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Hahahahaha @ oceanz