PDA

View Full Version : Gree you are thieves!!!!

CCC-syn
06-04-2014, 04:53 PM
as usual, i open my game on my android and it has the usual lag (first 20 seconds after game comes up).
i wanted to click my buildings to collect them, when it suddenly showed up - those fuqing crate sales!! :mad:
of course it would say i bought the 3-crates for 250 GOLD (!!) and of course for such a purchase (worth $20) there will be no confirmation dialog!!! :mad:

i sent a ticket to gree right away. asking nicely for them to reverse this action and refund me.
HERE IS WHAT THEY ANSWERED ME:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Gree Support.
We are aware of this lagging issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!
I can completely understand. If that happened to me I'd be really upset too. I can imagine how frustrating that must be. But we wont be able to refund you for any crate purchase.
We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. I'll pass what you've said regarding confirmation button,onto our management team so such issues can be taken care of in future update.
Regards,
Bruce
GREE Support

i am a very long time player and i have spent more than $5000 on this game.
now i'll have to contact google for a refund.
whether they'll accept it or not - GOODBYE GREEd & Fuq You!!

PedroPimples
06-04-2014, 04:56 PM
We have been asking for confirmation buttons since gree time began. They've been looking into it ever since.
IBTL

CCC-syn
06-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Fuking confimation-buttons. I don't fuking care.
They stole $20 from me and they must return it!

PedroPimples
06-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Let me speed up your response time and wait.
You are not in TaW you will not be refunded or compensated in anyway.
Sorry you feel hard done by, but tough.
When you spend a war in TaW we will be happy to reconsider our response.

Dipstik
06-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Thanks op... I thought there was no humor left on this forum!

CCKallDAY
06-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Same thing that happened here

Fearlessheat
06-04-2014, 05:57 PM
as usual, i open my game on my android and it has the usual lag (first 20 seconds after game comes up).
i wanted to click my buildings to collect them, when it suddenly showed up - those fuqing crate sales!! :mad:
of course it would say i bought the 3-crates for 250 GOLD (!!) and of course for such a purchase (worth $20) there will be no confirmation dialog!!! :mad:

i sent a ticket to gree right away. asking nicely for them to reverse this action and refund me.
Hello,
We are aware of this lagging issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!
I can completely understand. If that happened to me I'd be really upset too. I can imagine how frustrating that must be. But we wont be able to refund you for any crate purchase.
We always appreciate customers who take the time to give us their feedback. I'll pass what you've said regarding confirmation button,onto our management team so such issues can be taken care of in future update.
Regards,
Bruce
GREE Support

How bout we don't spend any gold until gree fixes this crap

John Hannibal Smith
06-04-2014, 06:58 PM

Hello,
Regards,
Bruce
GREE Support

I had this same thing happen and the same BULL$HIT response from these f*cking crooks. I play this game for the people I have met and NO other reason. Would be an enjoyable experience if Gree wasn't fist f*cking us every chance they get.

Dipstik
06-04-2014, 07:02 PM
I think the above post might violate the new forum rules, but I can't be sure because the damn things are tl;dr.

Molly's Voice
06-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Why would you buy 3 crates if you knew you would regret it later, bro? Maybe next time, try getting only 1 crate and see if you like it first. Otherwise, it just sounds like a case of buyers remorse.

Dipstik
06-04-2014, 07:15 PM
I bet he didn't get 3 rares...

Molly's Voice
06-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Of course he didn't. We wouldn't be wasting our time on this thread if he had.

mnju_03
06-04-2014, 07:56 PM
i used to get rares all the time.... cold hard cash wins all.

mia201
06-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Me too....
I accidentally bought a crate .... :(

Kitty McPurr
06-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Although I agree that GREE should add a confirmation button to splash-screen purchases, we all know they won't because they are a moneymaker. Instead let's all focus on using the "X" button on the upper right of the splash-screens to close them out. It has resulted in zero accidental purchases for me for a good long time.

Molly's Voice
06-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Fwiw..if lag is an issue, maybe OP should get an iPhone.

TZora
06-04-2014, 10:18 PM
feel sorry for all those bumped into wasting gold but whenever that sort of crap happens with me, i get a pop-up .. "buy gold" cuz i carry none :o

no gold .. no tension of a screwup .. enjoy the game, why do you have to even bother about buying gold? this game is supposed to be "free" since it says "free" in google play :rolleyes:

mxz
06-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Rabble rabble.

This is a known flaw that has been reported infinitely and they have infinitely refused to listen to their customers in fixing. Its a good reason not to buy gold. Play free and they can only fuuc you when you have more gold than the LE item.

TLDR: Taadah is full of Shiite Muslims when he says they'll finally listen. Guaranteed. -mxz approved

Mila Relyt
06-05-2014, 01:59 AM
This happened to me too. Somewhere in the opening splash screens I saw a congrats rare... I guess it was a crate. I usually don't buy gold because it gets siphoned off by accidental purchases. However, they had that package offer to get some gold and units and a unit for the syn. Sure enough, that gold and others from tapjoy permitted the crate purchase. I sent a ticket even though it was rare. No answer yet.

CCC-syn
06-05-2014, 03:17 AM
Gree refunded me before for accidental purchases. So I start to feel more confident about buying more and more gold.
They are cunning thieves…

Btw, dafuq are u talking about rare items?!
I have 30m stats, and winning a 20k item is worthless!!

Nighteg
06-05-2014, 04:38 AM
The question is - did you learn your lesson?
My guess is, probably not, and you'll be there at the next sale, ready to pay CJ's salary.

http://www.freedomyou.com/images/sharedimages/Breaking%20Addiction/Spiritual%20Side%20Of%20Addiction/What%20Is%20Addiction.jpg

Vile Lynn
06-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Threads like this make me glad I missed the last gold sale.
Sorry this happens.

The only real confirmation button is to not have gold!:mad:

Dipstik
06-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Didn't they give us a confirm button for something? Was it for selling buildings?

Morgz
06-05-2014, 01:30 PM
There should be a confirmation screen for ANY purchase of real monetary value (ie: gold purchases). I had an accidental purchase of a bowling pin (a FREAKING BOWLING PIN) last month. Thankfully, Gree did the right thing and refunded my gold and took their bowling pin back.

It may be different on the crates since they are a game of chance within themselves. Devil's advocate says you may just be unhappy with what was in that crate.

Anyway, if enough ppl start demanding refunds in google play and itunes, they would have to take action with gree

Tadaaah
06-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Hi,

While we understand this is very frustrating, the policies are put into place for a reason. Thank you for your feedback.

As this thread is full of forum violations, it will be locked.

Thank you all for your understanding.