PDA

View Full Version : Building Upgrades

Lift Ticket
06-04-2014, 10:58 AM
I've been running into this problem a LOT lately.....when I have the cash saved up for big upgrades and I don't have anything upgrading at the moment, when i go to upgrade building I get a "CANNOT REACH SERVER, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN." My internet connection is just fine and I have more than enough for upgrade, but the system is not allowing me too. I've refreshed allies list and everything is fine, I can vault initiating server response, but when it comes to upgrading the same message.

Are the bonuses (units and concrete factory) not working? My cc factory has not been raided and I don't know why I am getting this issue....it's never been a problem till about a week ago....

Mods/Devs....can we get an explanation or a fix in the works?

Richard79
06-04-2014, 11:02 AM
A couple of my faction members are also having this issue but i do not

lemonhaze
06-04-2014, 11:06 AM
the infirmary dont work either add that to the list of things that dont work around gree..i had someone take my hospital out and i lose the same amount of units at the same rate if its up or down

Web323
06-04-2014, 11:15 AM
I've been running into this problem a LOT lately.....when I have the cash saved up for big upgrades and I don't have anything upgrading at the moment, when i go to upgrade building I get a "CANNOT REACH SERVER, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN." My internet connection is just fine and I have more than enough for upgrade, but the system is not allowing me too. I've refreshed allies list and everything is fine, I can vault initiating server response, but when it comes to upgrading the same message.

Are the bonuses (units and concrete factory) not working? My cc factory has not been raided and I don't know why I am getting this issue....it's never been a problem till about a week ago....

Same here units and cement factory are not working

Lift Ticket
06-04-2014, 11:17 AM
the infirmary dont work either add that to the list of things that dont work around gree..i had someone take my hospital out and i lose the same amount of units at the same rate if its up or down

Infirmary has always seemed to work backwards from everything I've read....mine is still level 1 and I have no intentions of upgrading that.

What is really my problem is I have 2.086b and only need 2.009b for an upgrade and I'm getting the "Server" message, its annoying that I can't start an upgrade even though I clearly have more than enough to start it.

Snatcher
06-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Same here infirmary and cement factory not working and it Will be fixed in somewhere in june/july

lemonhaze
06-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Infirmary has always seemed to work backwards from everything I've read....mine is still level 1 and I have no intentions of upgrading that.

What is really my problem is I have 2.086b and only need 2.009b for an upgrade and I'm getting the "Server" message, its annoying that I can't start an upgrade even though I clearly have more than enough to start it.

there is a guy in my faction with that same issue..it did that to me about 5 days ago only for like 1hr it wouldnt let me upgrade nothing then all sudden it started working again..thats gree's finest programmers for ya

krztov
06-04-2014, 12:32 PM

same here old friend, i have 2 or 300 mil over what the cost of the upgrade is, but still wont upgrade.

another thread said a patch is coming

Regarding the issue with the Cement Factory Bonus and the building upgrade cost, this should be fixed in the version 4.2 update.

This should be available to download soon. We will keep you updated!!

Mastert55!
06-04-2014, 12:49 PM
The same error happens to me when I attempt to upgrade more than 2 buildings at a time. I have the unit that allows me to upgrade 2 buildings total, but somehow lets me see the option to upgrade a third. Maybe you don't have a second building upgrade unit??

manbeast
06-04-2014, 12:49 PM
I was also having this problem. Upgrade was 3.1 bil and I had 3.3 bil... Wouldn't go through. Then I tried again when I had 3.5 bil and it went through but took almost all my money (only 17 mil left now and I should have around 400 mil)...

So looks like cement factory is working in the display prize but not the real price

Lift Ticket
06-04-2014, 12:50 PM
same here old friend, i have 2 or 300 mil over what the cost of the upgrade is, but still wont upgrade.

another thread said a patch is coming

KRZTOV!! Long time...how are things, I thought you retired...

Lift Ticket
06-04-2014, 12:52 PM
The same error happens to me when I attempt to upgrade more than 2 buildings at a time. I have the unit that allows me to upgrade 2 buildings total, but somehow lets me see the option to upgrade a third. Maybe you don't have a second building upgrade unit??

I do have the +1 upgrade unit, however at the moment, NOTHING is upgrading.

Tadaaah
06-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Hello all,

This is a known issue and a fix will be implemented in version 4.2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

the BDLS
06-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Hello all,

This is a known issue and a fix will be implemented in version 4.2. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

When will version 4.2 be released? In the meantime, we're spending extra money on upgrades with no guarantee that we will receive a refund on the excess money spent.

krztov
06-04-2014, 01:42 PM
KRZTOV!! Long time...how are things, I thought you retired...

took 3 months off, but now hanging with some old bravos in a new faction, keeping it casual though, no gold for months :)

Mcdoc
06-04-2014, 04:20 PM
I have the bonus to upgrade 2 buildings at once

BUT

i don't have ANY buildings upgrading at the moment and I STILL can't initiate an upgrade :/

same server error

this current LTB should be called the "Incidious Biotech"

Tardavic
06-04-2014, 05:59 PM
I have the bonus to upgrade 2 buildings at once

BUT

i don't have ANY buildings upgrading at the moment and I STILL can't initiate an upgrade :/

same server error

this current LTB should be called the "Incidious Biotech"

Yes we do know about this and has been mentioned in several threads about an update in 4.2 to fix this. Again and as always we will keep you updated!

Hondo
06-04-2014, 06:03 PM
How about an update on when 4.2 will be out? That would be useful information.
What about a sorry we screwed up as well.

What's up LT and Krz

Miss Soprano
06-04-2014, 07:34 PM
It's f@&$ing bulls$&@!

SultanB
06-04-2014, 07:57 PM
It's been mentioned 4.2 has already been submitted. Waiting on apple to verify and release the update

Mcdoc
06-05-2014, 03:56 AM
It's f@&$ing bulls$&@!

http://www.smule.com/p/209003005_45867946

stress relief :)

pick_sax
06-05-2014, 10:44 PM
sure. in the mean time my vault is hanging way out, and itching for someone to nail it.

so the trouble ticket is in. let support take the game money from my account and perform the updated.

and if i get raided in the meantime, that is on gree.

Yes we do know about this and has been mentioned in several threads about an update in 4.2 to fix this. Again and as always we will keep you updated!

What?
06-05-2014, 10:52 PM
I have enough money on my account and I'm trying to upgrade a building. I'm getting the same connection crap as others. Ironic thing while I'm searching the forums for an answer I'm being attacked because I'm over vault. I wouldn't be if this game worked correctly. I'm trying to upgrade this new LE building which is timed, and if upgrading is costing more than it should I'm spending more time raising money that I shouldn't have to be.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/7403FBDA-DC29-4C6A-8527-47D4C14123AC.jpg (http://s270.photobucket.com/user/slowmotionnoob/media/7403FBDA-DC29-4C6A-8527-47D4C14123AC.jpg.html)

SPWD
06-06-2014, 01:31 AM
Same here trying to do 8-9 on the le but getting the same (cannot connect to server) also I bought a little cash to complete a previous lvl and a land extension but it took all my money to do the upgrade I couldn't afford the land and they say they won't give me a refund.

On these higher levels were not talking a couple of million either I'm already 200+m above the upgrade so how much extra is needed 500m? 1b? Yeah il just go find that extra billion in no time eh!

ucantwin1
06-06-2014, 04:50 AM
My bldgs won't upgrade at the bonus discounted rates, that is to say I get the server error until I have enough money for the regular cost of the upgrade- then it work. So it is essentially an overcharge.....
Gree fix it and refund the overagessss!!!!