PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Donate ~ Admin?

UnciEv
06-04-2014, 02:58 AM
Hey,

The link to donate to the alliance is not working.....was prior to server going down!

heydrinks
06-04-2014, 07:22 AM
had to switch out my iPhone due to damage...when I reloaded all my apps...league of war reverted back to the beginning and I lost months of built up / beefed up army and resources...I was up to level 93...is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,

Heydrinks

Tadaaah
06-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Hey,

The link to donate to the alliance is not working.....was prior to server going down!

That's new. Thanks for the heads up. Can you try to uninstall and reinstall the app? Let us know if that works.

had to switch out my iPhone due to damage...when I reloaded all my apps...league of war reverted back to the beginning and I lost months of built up / beefed up army and resources...I was up to level 93...is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,

Heydrinks

Heydrinks,

Apologies, account transfers are currently not available for League of War. This feature is still being worked on. We understand this is frustrating and apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

UnciEv
06-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Hi Tadaaah, done the reinstall but still not working - it's happening with everyone actually so it is an issue.