PDA

View Full Version : new vault size?

yoyo1
06-03-2014, 01:47 PM
* now confirmed, 204m is the max vault size now instead of 90m.

I can now increase the vault size from 90m to 96m for 52m

thank you florian for bringing this to my attention :)

ElMacho
06-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Just posted the same thing. I'll take my thread down. I'm on iOS. Didn't see an announcement and don't know how high it goes.

SGT Rud
06-03-2014, 01:52 PM
90mil-96mil. Cost 52mil. 168hrs to complete.

Web323
06-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Maybe they are planning on increasing the amount you get per hit

lemonhaze
06-03-2014, 01:55 PM
most people need a 1b vault to be effective..these will just be a waste of money..this will help the llps out so tho

jchow69
06-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Saw it, too. Any mods on to tell us the new max vault limit?

ElMacho
06-03-2014, 02:02 PM
I haven't seen anything.

Snatcher
06-03-2014, 02:07 PM
Same here too

Theblacklamp
06-03-2014, 02:20 PM
I just hit the upgrade button. Curious to what the new max is

bam bam.
06-03-2014, 02:24 PM
How to run ur multimillion dollar business into the ground. Don't tell ur customers nuthin, change the rules at will, jus copy n paste the gree formula. These guys....

Makes me wonder wat else they have changed

bam bam.
06-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Upgrade underway

Sabo
06-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Do people really still attack for cash? The maximum take rate hasn't ever been updated and lags significantly to other game changes. I would love to see an increase in how much you can take from someone!

Sheepydons
06-03-2014, 03:10 PM
I attack for cash only when crate events are on as I find the drop rate higher at the beginning from pvp instead of raids. Might as well get something for it, even if the 3.6m will only buy the wing for one Growler ;)

Tardavic
06-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Yes, we have verified that the max vault upgrade is now 204 million!

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 03:48 PM

thats a random number to stop at

Paisthecoolest
06-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Thanks, tardavic. Any chance we can get an upgrade cost schedule?

Rolinz
06-03-2014, 04:20 PM

Is this in preparation for re-releasing the previous LE Buildings?

Systematrix
06-03-2014, 04:23 PM
thats a random number to stop at

Agreed...maybe saving more for later.

ST7Leader
06-03-2014, 05:50 PM
I have been over vault continuously for about a year now and haven't had a problem with it at all. Why is this even necessary?

stephen2013
06-03-2014, 06:12 PM
I have been over vault continuously for about a year now and haven't had a problem with it at all. Why is this even necessary?

I have the same question for myself. I am consistently over vault, except for WD weekends. Is this really worth my time and money if it won't be necessary? Lol

Mcdoc
06-03-2014, 06:44 PM

Laughable - should be more like 1.5 billion to measure up to the upgrade costs people need to save up for

crazeejay
06-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Laughable - should be more like 1.5 billion to measure up to the upgrade costs people need to save up for

rofl'able ......... :)

Blackstone
06-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Do people still use the vault? I'm always over vault by a few billion.

sbs2716g
06-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Argh. No prize for upgrading the vault ?? Lol.

Mastert55!
06-03-2014, 07:27 PM

Lol why would their be? It's a vault upgrade. There have never been.

2MblaZ
06-03-2014, 08:49 PM

Good idea. I hope they read and implement it ASAP. 1st one to upgrade to new max gets like free gold bar or something...

adaschum
06-03-2014, 11:26 PM
This is the best news I've heard today, love it, thanks gree for this, it was very much needed. I don't know how you all have over a billion in vault, everyone I check is always under 90 million and when I go over vault I lose it all. So I always spend it on units before some one takes it from me. I would love a billion in my vault and 206 million increase is a good start, this will keep me playing this game now, I was getting tired of playing with only 90 million vault.

SiaoNam
06-04-2014, 12:09 AM
This is the best news I've heard today, love it, thanks gree for this, it was very much needed. I don't know how you all have over a billion in vault, everyone I check is always under 90 million and when I go over vault I lose it all. So I always spend it on units before some one takes it from me. I would love a billion in my vault and 206 million increase is a good start, this will keep me playing this game now, I was getting tired of playing with only 90 million vault.

Agreed. It is indeed a good news for players whom do not have high defence stat in that level.
Some may have billion in vault are untouchable.... their defend stat is also "Billion" or higher than most.
I must agree that this move is good for most majority players.
I am upgrading vault.

Mr llama
06-04-2014, 12:39 AM
You don't need high defense to be over vaulted, most people don't want to waste hits on 3 million
You have to be using the money so go over vault for a couple days to reach your goal. You will lose much less than you think

Kennetth
06-04-2014, 12:51 AM
You don't need high defense to be over vaulted, most people don't want to waste hits on 3 million
You have to be using the money so go over vault for a couple days to reach your goal. You will lose much less than you think

Agree, at 10mil IPH it's more annoying then a major loss to be attacked. It's a far more serious issue to have my 24s or 48s raided.

Theblacklamp
06-04-2014, 02:55 AM
There is a certain point at which your IPH reaches a tipping point. Basically you earn more then you can lose from attacks. So over vaulting is no big deal. However, I do also like the new max. Hopefully we won't have to wait a year for another one.

Dog Days in MW
06-04-2014, 07:03 AM
There is a certain point at which your IPH reaches a tipping point. Basically you earn more then you can lose from attacks. So over vaulting is no big deal. However, I do also like the new max. Hopefully we won't have to wait a year for another one.

I have been around since Funzio days, Vault at 10 mill, which I thought was ludicrous, however being the wise ole dog, I knew what their objective was, us to spend more money to buy money! Finally again we get our second upgrade, which I think should have been much higher than 90 mill, with the new LE Buildings upgrade cost is way above what I can afford, and I raid a lot.i know lots of others who could barely purchase the the latest LE bdlg! let alone do the 10 upgrades in enough time and money for wrapper prize...I'm more than willing to pay the cost for upgrade in my vault, cost of doing business, my first upgrade is 168 hrs, really folks, 168 hrs, not for cost of 52 million. I'm sub 300 level.

Good day, good luck....

Ourpalace
06-04-2014, 08:40 AM
I had difficulty to build and upgrade Nano :-)

I have been around since Funzio days, Vault at 10 mill, which I thought was ludicrous, however being the wise ole dog, I knew what their objective was, us to spend more money to buy money! Finally again we get our second upgrade, which I think should have been much higher than 90 mill, with the new LE Buildings upgrade cost is way above what I can afford, and I raid a lot.i know lots of others who could barely purchase the the latest LE bdlg! let alone do the 10 upgrades in enough time and money for wrapper prize...I'm more than willing to pay the cost for upgrade in my vault, cost of doing business, my first upgrade is 168 hrs, really folks, 168 hrs, not for cost of 52 million. I'm sub 300 level.

Good day, good luck....

Kiko Matsing
06-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Agree, at 10mil IPH it's more annoying then a major loss to be attacked. It's a far more serious issue to have my 24s or 48s raided.

+1 its better to lose 6mil from an attack than be raided 20mil, and you waste more money upgrading the vault ( the only upside of the vault increase is you can vault more money during WD)

Thief
06-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Sweet I guess i'll save myself money by not upgrading my Vault :D

Philly982
06-04-2014, 04:32 PM
They should have made defensive buildings worth something rather than increasing the vault limit. I would much rather protect my buildings than 204 million.

Ajk
06-04-2014, 04:40 PM
They should have made defensive buildings worth something rather than increasing the vault limit. I would much rather protect my buildings than 204 million.

This, vault is irrelevant anymore, do something with the defense buildings. Make it where if someone really wants to raid certain buildings that they will pay a price for it. Give us something other than over all stats that would increase the defense of certain things we wish to protect the most.

MojoJojo
06-05-2014, 05:24 PM
It's funny. I remember when everyone said,"Why upgrade iph? It's worthless."and "Why do I need to upgrade my unit buildings, they are useless." Look at those players now. If players haven't figured gree's tactics by now, they never will.
If you see a vault upgrade 200+mil now, you can bet that the new LE buildings are going to cost 400mil for a lv1. Give it a few months, but it will happen. They always keep the carrot just out of reach.
On a side note, gree has done what everyone wanted with the stats. Gave everyone high stats and low defense. Now players can raid and hit a lot more sup players, giving them a chance to compete during war. Higher defense buildings would put sup players out of reach again, and the complaining would start up again.
If you're new to this game or old, it's always a good idea to upgrade what gree let's you upgrade.

Miss Soprano
06-05-2014, 08:12 PM
I'll pass. Waste of money.

Ahtettona
06-29-2014, 01:20 AM
It's funny. I remember when everyone said,"Why upgrade iph? It's worthless."and "Why do I need to upgrade my unit buildings, they are useless." Look at those players now. If players haven't figured gree's tactics by now, they never will.
If you see a vault upgrade 200+mil now, you can bet that the new LE buildings are going to cost 400mil for a lv1. Give it a few months, but it will happen. They always keep the carrot just out of reach.
On a side note, gree has done what everyone wanted with the stats. Gave everyone high stats and low defense. Now players can raid and hit a lot more sup players, giving them a chance to compete during war. Higher defense buildings would put sup players out of reach again, and the complaining would start up again.
If you're new to this game or old, it's always a good idea to upgrade what gree let's you upgrade.

We share the same strategy man. Maximize IPH, build up your defense and enjoy the playing. It's nice to know that we're not alone out there