PDA

View Full Version : Community Survey

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Hello Players,

As we are starting to create change, we want to hear from you. Please complete this 2 minute survey, so we may create forum and social media atmosphere with your feedback.

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1680766/Community-Survey

Thanks!

ElMacho
06-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Survey taken!

Johnny Jackass
06-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Please explain how i can complete the survey, when answering NO to using social media, i cant really answer the following questions, can i?

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Please explain how i can complete the survey, when answering NO to using social media, i cant really answer the following questions, can i?

Thanks for the heads up. It will indicate to us partially answered surveys as well. Apologies for that.

ezmunie
06-03-2014, 03:57 PM
survey done

MCAL
06-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Survey complete

bam bam.
06-06-2014, 07:56 AM
Is the first question. Has anything useful ever come of a survey...and is it a multiple choice answer of a) no and b) hell no?

If I can tell u wat ur survey is gonna tell u after u waste hrs n hrs of time sifting through the info. can I have a high paying job doing not much there too?

MCAL
06-06-2014, 07:57 AM
Bwhahahahahahahahaha

bam bam.
06-06-2014, 08:02 AM
Guys after you complete the above survey please complete my survey below

You felt the survey was
A) a positive sign for the future as it was well thought out and really helps get to the bottom of our issues here at MW
B) 30 seconds that could of been better spent watching one gambling/alcohol ad on unrestricted age game for 2 gold
C) completely ludicrous (ludicrous as defined in the dictionary, not ludicrous the rapper)
D) I have no opinion as I'm a gree robot

Mastert55!
06-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Instead of taking time to make a dam survey, why don't you just read the forums a bit and also start fixing the glitches.

Dannutz
06-09-2014, 08:24 AM
survey done

Flash0810
06-10-2014, 06:09 AM
I've taken the survey. While I feel that this is a positive move in the right direction, the questions which were on the survey have no bearing as to how the community feels nor goes in a direction to changing some of the long histories that GREE has done to the community at large.

I'll give an example:

1) WD results. On Crime City, the guys releasing the results there are far more consistent and release it in a timely manner. However on Modern War, the ENTIRE community has to shout and beg for this and even then, it's ignored. Some have even started logging support cases to get this done.

2) The Marketing team and some developers need a SERIOUS kick in their backside! And I will explain this more. I come from an IT background and have worked closely with developers, security, infrastructure and marketing teams in many companies. We see ads being displayed in game which is inaccurate to what is really going on (dates being wrong and in some cases incorrect rewards). Think of this as false advertisement in a store to lure customers to spend. Same concept in some ways. Along with this, there seems to always be some issue with the game itself that is always getting delayed. Like I said, I come from an IT background and understand some of the logistics here but it seems that the Developers are not on the same page with the Marketing and in some cases the development doesn't always talk to the Infrastructure teams to ensure some changes will be supported (and believe me, I have had my share of this ALOT).

3) Changes to the game are not always shared with the community! There are many cases now when changes occur to the game itself while the GREE organization keeps quiet. It's only when the community at large starts screaming and demanding answers and CJ and others step in to handle damage control.

4) No profit / fun balance! The biggest thing here is that the model of the game itself has changed drastically. When Funzio released the game, it was a game with a fun aspect while allow a revenue stream to the business itself. Now all I see is that GREE views MW as a revenue stream only and as such have inflated the costs of doing many events to the point of what could be classified as extortion! The community has asked for this to be changed for a long while now but it seems that all has been said (or not said) is a basic "forget it". I've been playing this game since it started and I do find it great at times but I have seen more players quitting in the last 6 months than any other time before just based on the cost to get anywhere in the game.

5) TOOOOOOO MANY EVENTS! The amount of events that are being thrown out on the game is starting to become a bit much. How about cutting back on this slightly.

6) GREE Support!!!! My biggest gripe I have is with GREE Support! While I understand that the workloads my be a bit high (and I have seen high workloads while working for NetApp!), the replies back from GREE at times is almost down right insulting and they should be fired! Give you an example. I had logged a call with Support (in game). It took GREE Support a bit before they replied (which is ALWAYS the case). However, the response I got from the Support person was about how the WD works - something that was not even related to the issue. Then I had the call close. ONLY after I raised a BIG stink about it and even posting here in the forum, did I get another response from someone else. The BIGGEST one issue that MOST have here is the Support Team. They are slow to react, many come back with useless info and in many cases some of us collaborate amongst ourselves at times to resolve our own issue. This is the first thing that GREE needs to get right.

7) Community Manager. While I thank you for being here and trying to bridge many gaps with the community, we have seen this before and seen it just disappear in the dust. I hope and trust that this time around, things will truely change for the better.

I don't claim to know all the answers to things here or in GREE so my comments here are mainly mine and some that I have seen over the years from many players. Some have asked the questions before but were left unanswered and in some cases, forgotten. Hopefully having you here, you can bring some of the answers to us here that I and many others will ask over your time here.

If GREE is short of people who are needed to moderate the forums, then I am more than glad to help out here and would be glad to be a part of the team to help in any way to both GREE and the community itself.

TKD Benji
06-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Answered the survey

malekmj
06-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Guys after you complete the above survey please complete my survey below

You felt the survey was
A) a positive sign for the future as it was well thought out and really helps get to the bottom of our issues here at MW
B) 30 seconds that could of been better spent watching one gambling/alcohol ad on unrestricted age game for 2 gold
C) completely ludicrous (ludicrous as defined in the dictionary, not ludicrous the rapper)
D) I have no opinion as I'm a gree robot

I like B C and D