PDA

View Full Version : Tadaaah Q&A

The_
06-03-2014, 12:14 PM
First of all, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to our new community manager, Tadaaah! As befitting in the role of community manager, I think it would be suffice to start a Q&A thread to be addressed at convenience.

Here are some of my questions @Tadaaah:

1) Are you male or female?
2) Favorite food/snacks/candy?
3) You mentioned new community changes, would it include event info. previously disregarded due to "last minute changes" and "possible errors"?
4) Are you a fan of Dr. Who or Sherlock?

(please don't be overwhelmed with my difficult questions)

Feel free to add your own questions.

I love tacos
06-03-2014, 12:18 PM
…and the a..kissing begins

The_
06-03-2014, 12:24 PM
…and the a..kissing begins

you are of no consequence.

Morgz
06-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Boxers or Briefs?

KarenWill
06-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Blondes or redheads?

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Moving to Off-Topic, as I am not part of the game.

1) Favorite food/snacks/candy? Fav food: Cherries Snack: Chips and Dip Candy: Mini neon gummy bears or dark chocolate
2) You mentioned new community changes, would it include event info. previously disregarded due to "last minute changes" and "possible errors"? While the event information is still under discussion, there is a probability that if this happens not all rewards will be listed. We are hoping to better the communication lines between the players and other teams along with many other changes. Please keep in mind that currently we do have limited staff, so changes will be happening at a slower pace.
3) Are you a fan of Dr. Who or Sherlock? While I don't watch either consistently, I do enjoy Sherlock.
4) Boxers or Briefs? Well...getting into the personals already, are we? Briefs
5) Blondes or Redheads? Hmm...this is a tough one. I don't think I really have a preference.

Nighteg
06-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Please keep in mind that currently we do have limited staff, so changes will be happening at a slower pace.

I don't believe it's humanly possible to do things slower than your current rate.

is1j
06-03-2014, 05:15 PM
I don't believe it's humanly possible to do things slower than your current rate.

During last battle I and my teammates had major problem with display of stats of opponents being hit. On most devises only first 4 digits of the defense stats are shown. Often I had to guess whether it is 3 million or 30 million. This led to several errors and is very annoying. For me this is one of two main problems with CC right now, the second being unaceptable lag. Can you ask your developers to do something about stats display. E.g. show only thousands - as -1233k. This would eliminate a lot of frustration trying to guess the actual defense

Nighteg
06-04-2014, 04:25 AM
During last battle I and my teammates had major problem with display of stats of opponents being hit. On most devises only first 4 digits of the defense stats are shown. Often I had to guess whether it is 3 million or 30 million. This led to several errors and is very annoying. For me this is one of two main problems with CC right now, the second being unaceptable lag. Can you ask your developers to do something about stats display. E.g. show only thousands - as -1233k. This would eliminate a lot of frustration trying to guess the actual defense

OK, i will ask my developers...

John Hannibal Smith
06-07-2014, 08:07 PM

Amen to that. You beat me to it.

easy e
06-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Heres a question for the qna....how are you enjoying working the forums? Have you alrrady given up on making changes? Realized yet that there is no hope? Tried to ask for info on such on behalf of the ppl, and been shut down by gree? Lmao, i do not envy you one bit...good luck trying to make this a useful place

Molly's Consigliere
06-09-2014, 06:58 PM
PS4 or X-box One?

CNA
08-10-2014, 12:57 PM
someone said gummy bears :)

Bleach
08-16-2014, 07:57 PM
I wish he still put up info about event

Karencoats47@gmail.com
08-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Heres a question for the qna....how are you enjoying working the forums? Have you alrrady given up on making changes? Realized yet that there is no hope? Tried to ask for info on such on behalf of the ppl, and been shut down by gree? Lmao, i do not envy you one bit...good luck trying to make this a useful place
We are requesting former players to write to Gree requesting they bring back Legends of War. We are a top rank 80 guild who got there with teamwork. We're asking all LaW players to contact Gree to restart the game. If enough of us contact them then maybe they will listen. PLEASE help our campaign to bring back LaW. My Crime City ID 376-799-388. It's worth a shot to try. PLEASE.

deadwood rob
09-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Why can't I make new posts?