PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming LTQ Energy Reqs

Evan1000
06-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Here are the energy reqs for the upcoming LTQ. Don’t know goal chains or prizes or anything like that as the event has not yet started, but I found these guys wandering around the maps.

Name
Place
Energy Reqs

Moretti Thug
East Side
5x5

Moretti Sniper
Little Italy
18x3

Moretti Hitman
Waterfront
5x4

Moretti Spy
Civic Center
183x14

Moretti Capo
Ellis Island
46x4

Spiros Assassin
Empire Square
24x4

Cosenza Assassin
Empire Square
31x4

Spiros Killer
Docks
61x3

Cosenza Killer
Docks
49x5

Spiros Adversary
Soho
75x3

Cosenza Adversary
Soho
65x35

Spiros Attacker
Liberty Park
92x3

Cosenza Attacker
Liberty Park
72x3

Freddy Cosenza
Liberty Park
90x3

Spiros Informer
West Side
114x2

Cosenza Informer
West Side
97x2

Spiros Traitor
Shoreline
105x4

Cosenza Traitor
Shoreline
97x4

Spiros Agent
Midtown
130x4

Cosenza Agent
Midtown
129x4

Spiros Spy
Artist Quarter
143x3

Cosenza Spy
Artist Quarter
114x3

Spiros Trigger Man
Fish Market
132x4

Cosenza Trigger Man
Fish Market
152x4

Spiros Assailant
Club District
245x8

Cosenza Assailant
Club District
122x5

Spiros Enforcer
South End Projects
161x5

Cosenza Enforcer
Junkyard
135x6

Spiros Executioner
Junkyard
249x6

Cosenza Executioner
Auto Row
144x6

Spiros Captain
Auto Row
246x5

Cosenza Capo
Circuit Street
241x6

Spiros Strong Man
Circuit Street
303x5

Spiros Rival
Restaurant Row
401x14

Cosenza Strong Man
Seaside
257x6

Cosenza Rival
Russian District
257x8

Cosenza Mole
Graveyard
245x8

Cosenza Snitch
Packer Heights
380x8

Cosenza Gun Man
Financial District
435x8

Cosenza Sniper
Monument Park
406x10

Consenza Don
Broadway
481x10

Didas
06-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Nice list. Looks like the 5 Moretti targets are Beginner, the Spiros targets are Normal, and the Consenza targets are Prestige.

Morgz
06-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Anyone have an idea of what time this LTQ is scheduled start (preferably in EDT)? I'm very close to leveling up, and would prefer to gain the XP that will push me over the limit by burning my energy on this LTQ. At the same time, I'm addicted to this game and need to know how long I have to withhold tapping to do so

Evan1000
06-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Anyone have an idea of what time this LTQ is scheduled start (preferably in EDT)? I'm very close to leveling up, and would prefer to gain the XP that will push me over the limit by burning my energy on this LTQ. At the same time, I'm addicted to this game and need to know how long I have to withhold tapping to do so

2 hours, and you can prehit them. Like if you hit let's say Moretti Sniper 3 of the 4 times, by the time the event starts and your regen all you have to do is hit him once.

Vile Lynn
06-03-2014, 01:24 PM
wow... wtg.... GREE won't like this at all

"Threads or posts discussing unreleased content/hacked data files or any data not available during regular gameplay"

maybe OP should read the forum rules

Morgz
06-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Thanks Evan1000

Don't be such a debbie downer, Vile! :)

Vile Lynn
06-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Thanks Evan1000

Don't be such a debbie downer, Vile! :)

another forum rules breaker! I'm offended and feel harassed.

justjon
06-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Since the targets are already on the map, technically that isn't "unreleased content". Maybe next time the OP should leave out any mention of upcoming LTQ goals, even though no specifics were really mentioned 6292

Evan1000
06-03-2014, 01:53 PM
wow... wtg.... GREE won't like this at all

"Threads or posts discussing unreleased content/hacked data files or any data not available during regular gameplay"

maybe OP should read the forum rules

If you scroll through the various maps in Crime City you can see that this has all already been released and therefore does not break any forum rules. If I revealed the prizes (which I do not know as I would have needed to hack the game to view them and I don't know the first thing about hacking) then that would be a completely different story.

Evan1000
06-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Since the targets are already on the map, technically that isn't "unreleased content". Maybe next time the OP should leave out any mention of upcoming LTQ goals, even though no specifics were really mentioned 6292

Thank you, and ya beat me to it by 2 mins :P

Morgz
06-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Also, one of the mods just a few weeks ago mentioned they are not providing info, and one of the reasons being they feel it is more fun for us as a community to see if we can work together to figure these things out. Just an added part of the game experience. If Evan1000 is correct, we are all happy. If he's wrong, we lose. I rolled the dice. Thanks again, OP.

Vile Lynn
06-03-2014, 02:36 PM
ha! We all know Evan1000 didn't compile that list from looking at each map..... come on, but nice try to save face. I got the same list long before he posted this thread. We can all look at the maps, but we don't all need info spoon-fed to us.

I didn't think I would have to spell it out for you "new people" but *sigh* here is goes...
Posting stuff like this EARLY will only make GREE keep the LTQ NPC off of the maps until the event is actually live, which will make the LTQs load slower and less people will get the data on time. IDK how, but GREE will make the LTQ NPCs not accessible to us if people keep posting stuff like this EARLY.

Just don't post stuff like this until the event is LIVE... or you'll ruin it for the rest of us, if you haven't already.

sap_pete
06-03-2014, 03:12 PM
ha! We all know Evan1000 didn't compile that list from looking at each map..... come on, but nice try to save face. I got the same list long before he posted this thread. We can all look at the maps, but we don't all need info spoon-fed to us.

I didn't think I would have to spell it out for you "new people" but *sigh* here is goes...
Posting stuff like this EARLY will only make GREE keep the LTQ NPC off of the maps until the event is actually live, which will make the LTQs load slower and less people will get the data on time. IDK how, but GREE will make the LTQ NPCs not accessible to us if people keep posting stuff like this EARLY.

Just don't post stuff like this until the event is LIVE... or you'll ruin it for the rest of us, if you haven't already.

Any mobs of consequence you have till dozens of times, Gree doesn't care if you prehit a couple. If the mobs are up 2 hours early, you "cheat" Gree out of the gold for 2 hrs worth of energy regen.
Besides, they can't even figure out how to get mobs to properly show up. Now they're supposed to care WHEN they show up ?

Vile Lynn
06-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Any mobs of consequence you have till dozens of times, Gree doesn't care if you prehit a couple. If the mobs are up 2 hours early, you "cheat" Gree out of the gold for 2 hrs worth of energy regen.
Besides, they can't even figure out how to get mobs to properly show up. Now they're supposed to care WHEN they show up ?

you missed the point ....entirely.

sap_pete
06-03-2014, 03:39 PM
you missed the point ....entirely.

No, you did. The point is 2 hrs is inconsequential, and Gree doesn't care either way.

Vile Lynn
06-03-2014, 05:10 PM
No, you did. The point is 2 hrs is inconsequential, and Gree doesn't care either way.

another swing and a miss!

Evan1000
06-05-2014, 06:40 AM

I actually did, shows how much of a life I have. And I was just tryin to be helpful, not start an argument -.-