PDA

View Full Version : Is it just SUP and OSW?

ScrewThis
06-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Week after week we are [entertained / dulled / bored / aggravated - circle as appropriate] by the infantile slanging matches between SUP and OSW (and their supporters / roadies / wannabes / worshippers). Almost as if they are the only factions on here.

I was wondering....

One, do you guys realize that if you stopped taking this so seriously and trying to outspend one another, because let's face it there is zero skill in this game, you will all have a much more rewarding playing experience and more money? What's wrong with you?

Two, and I know this sort so steps on the toes of the first point but I am more curious in the answer to this one since nothing will change on item 1, what other intense rivalries exist between factions? Who is your arch-enemy faction, the guys you never stop ridiculing in your faction chats and target for collective punishment raids? Who can you not stand to come up against in WD, or pray you get them so you can kick the living sheet out of them when you match up, or cannot stomach losing against? It is about time we hear more about other rivalries. SUP and OSW should get a room.

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:04 AM
I don't take this game serious enough to care about another faction besides mine.....

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:11 AM
I would like an arch nemesis to fight with on the forums......please apply here

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:12 AM
I would like an arch nemesis to fight with on the forums......please apply here

This post pissed me off....I will now bash every thread you are in lol

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:15 AM
Thank you......

But i will kill you on the wd battlefield

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:17 AM
I like bacon....turkey bacon is blasphemy

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:18 AM
I like bacon....turkey bacon is blasphemy

I am bacon...and Turkey bacon and when i create a third account it will be......wait for it........

Not legendary because those units are impossible to get......

but tofu bacon

iamnasty
06-03-2014, 07:18 AM
I have Turkey Bacon for breakfast and some milk......moo������

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:20 AM
I am bacon...and Turkey bacon and when i create a third account it will be......wait for it........

Not legendary because those units are impossible to get......

but tofu bacon

Tofu bacon????? I'm about to crush you into bacon bits

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:22 AM
Tofu bacon????? I'm about to crush you into bacon bits

I bet you want bacon in your mouth....everyone wants bacon in their mouth....they love that thick juicy feeling in the back of their throats after Bacon is in their mouths.

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:22 AM
i might get banned for that one......so good bye preemptively

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Lol fake meat

Kennetth
06-03-2014, 07:28 AM
I bet you want bacon in your mouth....everyone wants bacon in their mouth....they love that thick juicy feeling in the back of their throats after Bacon is in their mouths.

I prefer sausage over bacon, and sausage links over sausage patties.
That isn't blasphemy to you is it?

Kennetth
06-03-2014, 07:30 AM
I love this game, I'm motivated to get a better job by the fact that the more money I make the more successful I will be in this game.

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:31 AM
I love this game, I'm motivated to get a better job by the fact that the more money I make the more successful I will be in this game.

LOL you will go far in life.....but only with bacon in your mouth

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:31 AM
I wanna be in SUP like all the cool kids!

Kennetth
06-03-2014, 07:32 AM
LOL you will go far in life.....but only with bacon in your mouth

Trying to get an electrical engineering degree, I'd say I'll go far if successful.

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:33 AM
Trying to get an electrical engineering degree, I'd say I'll go far if successful.

Only successful if eating REAL bacon.....not this turkey bacon crap that's all over this forum

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:34 AM

damn straight you will with EE

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:35 AM
damn straight you will with EE

But you fail....

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 07:53 AM
But you fail....

lol come on...OSW and SUP do better than that

Turkey Bacon
06-03-2014, 08:10 AM
You guys all take this forum too seriously. There are a couple of trolls on here that always start fights between the factions. And of course haters too, but its unnecessary, when I first go on here, (before October 2013) there not nearly as much hating towards each other or towards the Dev's. Of course it was before GREE took over and partially ruined MW. Lets all just either shut up with the constant hate threads or just boycott and/or leave the game. For starters, I stopped buying gold in masses, which means, no more monthly bonus gold for me. In reality, a bunch of SUP players majorly tuned down or retired from top 1/2. Lets stop talking the talk and start walking the walk. I already started, how about you?

I stopped purchasing gold as well which means no bonus. But I still want my arch nemesis, maybe someone better than the Georgia Dog.....

Mastert55!
06-03-2014, 08:13 AM
I stopped purchasing gold as well which means no bonus. But I still want my arch nemesis, maybe someone better than the Georgia Dog.....

If you are level 200 range, I can do that for you!

Speed ump
06-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Screwy, if you think there is no strategy in the game, then you're not playing it to it's fullest. If what you say is true, then why do players and teams keep trying to position themselves to do better.

ScrewThis
06-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Buddy (can I call you buddy?) I have been playing for many years, almost all in top 10, and I have to say, most "strategies" are dependent entirely on an impenetrable Gree rule book. Match ups, scoring algorithm, you name it. Gree is the big equalizer.

Sorry to break this to you, as if you don't already know, but the reason you're number one is because you outspend everyone. It's that simple. I'm not trying to take anything away from you by saying that, but let's face it, Gree rewards spending. And they put huge variables in everything else to make us spend. You're just a far better spender.

Jaebee
06-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Buddy (can I call you buddy?) I have been playing for many years, almost all in top 10, and I have to say, most "strategies" are dependent entirely on an impenetrable Gree rule book. Match ups, scoring algorithm, you name it. Gree is the big equalizer.

Sorry to break this to you, as if you don't already know, but the reason you're number one is because you outspend everyone. It's that simple. I'm not trying to take anything away from you by saying that, but let's face it, Gree rewards spending. And they put huge variables in everything else to make us spend. You're just a far better spender.

Very well said...but sometimes the truth hurts...lol

AHH
06-03-2014, 12:02 PM

Before entertaining an "arch nemesis", you better line your ducks up and pull 2000y2k out of retirement. Doubt you could accomplish much without him!

Speed ump
06-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Of course you have to outspend, that goes without saying. There's more to it than just that though, that is like saying to go faster all you need is more horsepower. True, but not quote so simple as just saying it. First you have to get the correct number of people willing to sponsor the same levels of that spending. There's some work and strategy to doing that alone. Not like everyone woke up one morning and all pm me at the same time out of the blue. And that's just one aspect of it.