PDA

View Full Version : * New* FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
06-03-2014, 05:26 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/announcement.php?f=28

The announcement is easily overlooked being pinned above the forum threads.

Mastert55!
06-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Hard-to-Read-Posts
o Post with “CrAzy CaPS”, “ALL CAPS”, tiny or overly large fonts are prohibited. Please keep text font and colors easy for users and staff to read.
o Conducting conversations in foreign languages, outside of designated forums
o Excessive whitespace or punctuation
o Using misleading topics titles
o Non-standard/offensive characters and emoticons

How about Gree focusing on hackers or fixing glitches instead of modorating pointless **** in the forums. What is this now, North Korea???

Keep post constructive
o The forums are created with the purpose to have constructive and productive conversations about GREE games.

Looks like I screwed up and will be banned.

Off-Topic, Spamming, and Trolling
o This includes, but is not limited to:
o The excessive use of a single/similar word or phrase
o Posting of jibberish
o Creation of topics with the sole purpose of causing unrest in the forums
o Off-topic posting
o Posting of threads that already exist within the forum (please use the search feature when available.)
o “Bumping” threads
o Causing disturbances within threads such as posting comments that derail the conversation or picking fights
o Making posts with non-constructive topics
o Creation of posts to discuss reports or violations
o Abusing the report feature with ‘false alarms’ or for pure revenge or harassment
o Petition or polls not aimed at providing a constructive conversation
o Numbering a thread, “First”, “Post before deletion”, or any other fad statement
o Creating post to cross link to another existing post
o “Hi-jacking” threads

Looks like 90% of the threads in the forums are going to get deleted and the users banned!!!!!

mwfighter
06-03-2014, 08:36 AM
All these new rules are so subjective.

Does the rules apply when CJ trolls?

Kennetth
06-03-2014, 08:48 AM
All these new rules are so subjective.

Does the rules apply when CJ trolls?
I sure hope not. CJ's post are quite fun to read when he gets going. Besides, like any effective organization, the ruling class is exempt from the rules that they legislate.

Ourpalace
06-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Ban those guys in "add me", how could they repeated type their codes? lol

Cromagnon
06-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Ban those guys in "add me", how could they repeated type their codes? lol

I had to laugh, you have ADD ME in your sig block, so that means where ever you post you're spamming :p

Ourpalace
06-03-2014, 09:21 AM
So do you. LOL.

I had to laugh, you have ADD ME in your sig block, so that means where ever you post you're spamming :p

Cromagnon
06-03-2014, 09:29 AM
So do you. LOL. mines only for information purposes ;)

Gen CheeBye
06-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Let the mass forum banning begin!!

ScrewThis
06-03-2014, 11:01 AM
All those lines and lines of rules about conduct, yadda yadda yadda.... For all those of you who are time poor and in need of an executive summary, here is the short version:

"Modern War gimps, hear this. You be doing anythin' on this here forum that displeases CJ and you're gone. Simple. Keep playin' and go spendin' gold. That's all. Anyone responding to this message will be banned. Toodle-doo."

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Hey there,

The new forum code of conduct are still the same posting guidelines you have had the whole time. They are formatted a little differently with a bit more detail.

The forums will still be fun, but we needed something in place to ensure that nothing gets out of hand.

Mastert55: While we do have teams that are continually working on the games and their improvements. We also have teams dedicated to other areas, such as these forums. We are hoping to improve the communication here as well as the other game forums.

Thanks for your feedback.

Gringo
06-03-2014, 11:39 AM
BUMP

Whoops! ��

Cromagnon
06-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Just wondering, how is a post that is talking about the Modern Warfare CoC not fit into GENERAL?

General
Discuss anything related to Modern War here.

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Just wondering, how is a post that is talking about the Modern Warfare CoC not fit into GENERAL?

General
Discuss anything related to Modern War here.

It's could probably fall under either. Typically, I think of that section in relations to gameplay, features, in-game in general, but I can see your point.

andy2
06-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey there,

The new forum code of conduct are still the same posting guidelines you have had the whole time. They are formatted a little differently with a bit more detail.

The forums will still be fun, but we needed something in place to ensure that nothing gets out of hand.

Mastert55: While we do have teams that are continually working on the games and their improvements. We also have teams dedicated to other areas, such as these forums. We are hoping to improve the communication here as well as the other game forums.

Thanks for your feedback.

We have seen many of these empty promises of improved communication from Admins. I hope you are right, especially seeing as it should be very easy to increase communication when there is very little. Frankly I have no hope either way. The real effort should be to increase communications in-game anyway as its ridiculous to have to come here to receive information on basic game play (typically from other game players).

Gbrown
06-03-2014, 03:22 PM
You have to have communication BEFORE you can improve it!!!