PDA

View Full Version : why it's so hard to trigger the boss???????????????? gree fix it

lonjon
06-03-2014, 01:52 AM
back in the days it was so easy to trigger now it's taking 2 long i don't care about the xp but about my time
people can't play this game all the day !!!!!! all the people that read this plz vote if u agree
I already opened thread like that before but nothing changed so lets do something about it this time

namedud
06-03-2014, 02:06 AM
The answer, which Gree will never admit (and will more than likely deny), is because of the current version of the rivals list (which still sucks). PvP activity is way down, so they make bosses a lot harder to trigger by doing jobs and slightly more difficult by doing PvP. This results in an increase of PvP activity because players are trying everything they can out of sheer frustration, trying to get those bosses to appear.

PvP numbers server side go up, prossibly even surpass the PvP numbers seen under the "old" rivals list, and presto, the new rivals list is suddenly perfect because people are fighting each other more than ever.

So it looks like things are going to stay like this for a while.

sister morphine
06-03-2014, 02:15 AM
The bosses are equally hard to trigger in the other games, where the rivals list changes don't apply. It's almost certainly down to an attempt to push more gold use from players being forced to refill or sit idle for extended periods. The reality though is it just frustrates the heck out of everybody.

Don't believe any weasel words that it was never supposed to trigger first hit; bosses had been that way from the start - some two years or more - until recently. It's laughable to suggest they only just noticed the "error".

namedud
06-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Remember that super loot gun that was possibly the most frequent topic of discussion on the forum for ages before one day Gree noticed there had been an "oversight" and rusted it?

sister morphine
06-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Lol, that was a couple of months at best. Years is another thing entirely.

Alb86
06-03-2014, 04:27 AM
Don't understand why people find it hard to summon bosses. If you remain in app and hit Carmen 5-10 times every 5min the boss appears fine. Managed to do 20 in 30min of the event starting.

CCKallDAY
06-03-2014, 04:36 AM
Don't understand why people find it hard to summon bosses. If you remain in app and hit Carmen 5-10 times every 5min the boss appears fine. Managed to do 20 in 30min of the event starting.

Every five minutes... how didi you beat the boss 20 times in 30 min then?

Alb86
06-03-2014, 04:39 AM
5 min is a rough guide line, u can get it in less. 5 min is just a safe time to know that ur not wasting energy on Carmen when u may or may not be able to summon a boss.

CCC-syn
06-03-2014, 05:22 AM
You sir, are a mathematician wiz!
30 ÷ 5 = 20

Alb86
06-03-2014, 05:26 AM
You sir, have no original thought.
Thanks for stating exactly what the person above you has said the numbers are a rough guess as I didn't time exactly how long it took me. But if u want I will do it properly when the next round begin tonight?

bravo 6 vk
06-03-2014, 05:54 AM
You mad bro?

soO_wavVvy
06-03-2014, 08:26 AM
This boss is actually working better this time around. On Droid at least.

used to take like 30mins each spawn and i would just quit altogether

now it is about 5-10mins between each spawn. PvP only

jethro650
06-03-2014, 08:34 AM
same ole same ole...what works for some doesn't work for others. And more importantly, what works on android doesn't work on ios. Most people I know on android use the carmen bit. Hit 5 times, immediately open and refresh rivals list. If that doesn't trigger repeat. It hasn't failed yet on the 2nd try. Beat boss, exit game and repeat in 3 to 5 minutes. Continue on until your mind is numb or everyone in your syndicate posts in group me (touch, parlingo, smoke signals, whatever) that syn goal is done for taday.

sap_pete
06-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Same as the last two events, the boss triggers more or less ok on two accounts, and on the third account it's damn near impossible. Support (lol) is no help at all, unsurprisingly. Boss triggering has become another lolboxevent.

Laelia
06-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Same as the last two events, the boss triggers more or less ok on two accounts, and on the third account it's damn near impossible. Support (lol) is no help at all, unsurprisingly. Boss triggering has become another lolboxevent.

That's pretty much my experience. The refresh rivals list 'voodo dance' doesn't appear to work and sometimes it takes 30+ hits on Carmen to get the boss up. Playing the ltq doesn't seem to improve things either.

Molly's Voice
06-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Why so much complaining? Maybe you should just try harder and get better at the game. We can't all be bosses.

KarenWill
06-04-2014, 01:08 AM
I can trigger the boss once every 2 minutes , I triggered it 20 times in 7 minutes and 42 seconds, now I'm on L16 boss and 93 bosses left to get my 100 kills

sister morphine
06-04-2014, 02:39 AM
I can trigger the boss once every 2 minutes , I triggered it 20 times in 7 minutes and 42 seconds, now I'm on L16 boss and 93 bosses left to get my 100 kills
You triggered it 20 times in 7 minutes at once every 2 minutes, but are on L16? From 16 to 100 is a further 93?

Surely shome mishtake? ;)

namedud
06-04-2014, 04:11 AM

You sir, are a mathematician wiz!
30 ÷ 5 = 20

You triggered it 20 times in 7 minutes at once every 2 minutes, but are on L16? From 16 to 100 is a further 93?

I was about to post something constructive, and then I read all these posts. Herp derp!

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-herp-derp-l.png

(Gree games, worse for the brain than heroin)

Nighteg
06-04-2014, 04:12 AM

Lol!

extra lol

TZora
06-04-2014, 10:25 AM
lol this thread is hilarious :D

is1j
06-04-2014, 02:53 PM
When level 100 boss was 1st introduced practically every robbery or hit on Carmen would trigger the boss. Thus doing 100 bosses was not particularly boring. But with current trigger rate it becomes both mindlessly boring and ridiculously time consuming, particularly if one has 2 or 3 accounts, as many of us do. My suggestion to GREE, if anyone is monitoring this tread, eliminate every 2nd boss and keep the total number at 50 with boss 50 being the same strength as current boss 100. I think that will attract a lot more people to this event.

living dead
06-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Other gree games it's not hard to trigger a boss I play beyond the dead legends at war cc and by far cc is the hardest one yet it once was easy now just crazy I'm not seeing a point in it

Miss Soprano
06-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Because of gree...

LCDR2012
06-05-2014, 08:45 AM
I can use half my energy and do about 20 PVP attacks mixed with maps and energy and still don't get a summon sometimes, seems especially worse while the faction is meeting its daily goal. I also noticed that the PVP seems to bring up 99% players with nothing worth raiding, this is new and seemed to start during the last domination event. If I was persistent I could pick up several million with a full load of stamina. Now I don't even use the stamina cause searching for hours does not yield raidable players with anything worth attacking. Been going pretty steady for the last three hours not even one Nightclub, Vinnie's chop shop, Teahouse or anything else with significant cash. Must have been through 100 players. Did not used to be this way anyone else notice this change.

living dead
06-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Yeah I stopped robbing after the rivals list change once again one more pointless change gree did

Da Don
06-05-2014, 09:38 AM
I was about to post something constructive, and then I read all these posts. Herp derp!

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-herp-derp-l.png

(Gree games, worse for the brain than heroin)

This made more sense then most posts in this thread

Morgz
06-05-2014, 09:45 AM
I don't have much trouble triggering. It is definitely a bit more time consuming, and requires some patience, but I'm doing it no problem. I'm going at a slower pace this cycle (currently at #50 at just before half way through the event) -- but that is only due to my choice of playing time. I have two methods that work, both have been mentioned in this thread. I just stay patient and keep plugging away. For the pvp method, I only rob buildings with tiny xp output, and I almost never attack, due to the silly amount of xp that risks. I'm fine with the rival list the way it is. I just wont do anything that loads me up with xp.

living dead
06-05-2014, 09:55 AM
I'm not to worried about Xp anymore with the new prizes gree is giving out Xp is a thing of the past trigging the boss hasn't been to much of a problem but they made the boss health crazy high this time

Da Don
06-05-2014, 10:16 AM
I agree it takes a bit more patience to trigger.. But just attack and rob a few rivals does the job in 20 seconds for me... Now on 53 and still manage with 1 single free hit.. Lvl 201 and a free hit does 13.xx damage

living dead
06-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Lvl 95 for my main lvl 152 4 money hits lvl 53 for Mini lvl 90 one money hit