PDA

View Full Version : Omg

Dipstik
06-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Anyone seen the new forum code of conduct? I lol'd so hard! Posting "jibberish" is against the rules. Anyone see lupo lately?

sportygeee
06-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Also:
"Bumping" threads - Let's talk about IPH anyone?
Posting of threads that already exist within the forum - Two of you posted about A&F ltq. You're about to get banned.
Creation of posts to discuss reports or violations - That's over 80% of the threads here!
We reserve the right to edit or remove any post/image/etc. at anytime for any reason. - This is not new

Nighteg
06-03-2014, 02:23 AM
"bump"

sister morphine
06-03-2014, 03:52 AM
"bump"

Nice necro! :rolleyes:

Captain Torgue
06-03-2014, 04:24 AM
Nice necro! :rolleyes:

Stop trolling.

grymoire
06-03-2014, 04:32 AM
Anyone seen the new forum code of conduct?

Apparently I cannot post a new thread. I can reply only.

SAS BOT
06-03-2014, 05:25 AM
Apparently I cannot post a new thread. I can reply only.

You haven't bought enough henchmen yet, you'll get there

Amxze
06-03-2014, 05:30 AM
You haven't bought enough henchmen yet, you'll get there

bump.......

Gree please see my ticket on hacker...

Second you gree try and play with us and are money

Everyone open a ton of threads on SAS Scoring second

Lastly Gree every thing above is a JOKE!

mxz
06-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Can some mod remove "mxz" from this dude's name? He's an embarrassment to the 'Merican way.

Amxze
06-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Can some mod remove "mxz" from this dude's name? He's an embarrassment to the 'Merican way.

Thanks mxz i take that in heart any im actually Mexican!

Also its a joke calm your tits

mxz
06-03-2014, 06:01 AM
I believe posting in non-English is against the rules, you might wanna quit while you're not b&.

hexie
06-03-2014, 06:47 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzwm2hKMGx1qhkwbs.gif

Dipstik
06-03-2014, 07:00 AM
No quoting popular disney movies about pirates!

soO_wavVvy
06-03-2014, 08:30 AM
whats wrong with disney? no ponies?

Dipstik
06-03-2014, 08:40 AM
See Forum Code of Conduct Rule #3.1415

Sideline Sal
06-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Off-Topic, Spamming, and Trolling
o This includes, but is not limited to:
o The excessive use of a single/similar word or phrase
o Posting of jibberish
o Creation of topics with the sole purpose of causing unrest in the forums
o Off-topic posting
o Posting of threads that already exist within the forum (please use the search feature when available.)
o “Bumping” threads
o Causing disturbances within threads such as posting comments that derail the conversation or picking fights
o Making posts with non-constructive topics
o Creation of posts to discuss reports or violations
o Abusing the report feature with ‘false alarms’ or for pure revenge or harassment
o Petition or polls not aimed at providing a constructive conversation
o Numbering a thread, “First”, “Post before deletion”, or any other fad statement
o Creating post to cross link to another existing post
o “Hi-jacking” threads

^^ Pretty much every forum member will be removed from the forum or face disciplinary action with these.

Can not 'Bump' a thread? Is this including syn recruitment?

I think everyone has posted jibberish (gibberish) as some point

Also, I noticed there is no longer a rule about 'I Quit' Threads...Bring em on all you quitters!! lol

Ourpalace
06-03-2014, 09:01 AM
I was banned long time ago and didn't know why and so did one of the mod, Mark(?). After quiet a while I realized that I mentioned the rival's name in my post.

Paulio.
06-03-2014, 10:06 AM
bump.......

Gree please see my ticket on hacker...

Second F-U-C-K you gree try and play with us and are money

Everyone open a S-H-I-T ton of threads on SAS Scoring second

Lastly Gree every thing above is a JOKE!

Reported you for this - waaaaay offensive.

sister morphine
06-03-2014, 10:44 AM
o Posting of threads that already exist within the forum (please use the search feature when available.)
Presumably this means necroing on popular topics is now allowable, so would new threads on, eg, how to improve one's iph and other similar basic topics that have dozens if not hundreds of threads in the archives be removed under the new guidance?

Quite obviously not, so this poorly written point needs revisiting :p

Evan1000
06-03-2014, 11:03 AM
What I loved most about reading the new forum rules was the multitude of spelling errors.

Build Relationships
o The forums are amazing place to meet people who share your passion for GREE games. Get in there and make friends!

This list maybe changed at any time without notice and is at the GREE staff’s full discretion.

Nice GREE! (I'm not trying to make o Insults, harassment, or defamatory remarks, just providing 'constructive criticism') :D

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Hey there,

The new forum code of conduct isn't anything new. You have all have posting guidelines from the beginning. This is just a slightly more formal and detailed overview of those guidelines.

Moving to Off-Topic.

Fredfreddy
06-03-2014, 11:26 AM
that's the funniest thing that could have happened to this thread

Dipstik
06-03-2014, 11:44 AM
This is what Mods do with uncomfortable topics that they don't want to discuss but don't violate any rules. I wonder what they'd do if we all just start posting in off-topic and ignore the main board :)

Vile Lynn
06-03-2014, 12:17 PM
so.....
posting Off-Topic is breaking the forum rules, but there is an entire sub-forum called Off-Topic.
Is this a trick or a trap?

...not sure I can wrap my girlbrain around this logic.

sister morphine
06-03-2014, 02:14 PM
so.....
posting Off-Topic is breaking the forum rules, but there is an entire sub-forum called Off-Topic.
Is this a trick or a trap?

...not sure I can wrap my girlbrain around this logic.
"When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less."

Lewis Carroll "Through The Looking Glass"

Help much? ;)

Vile Lynn
06-03-2014, 03:15 PM
"When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less."

Lewis Carroll "Through The Looking Glass"

Help much? ;)

yes and no... well, maybe but not really... I'm not sure anymore, but that sounds about right.

(funny that they left that guy's post looking for a syn in general)

Fredfreddy
06-03-2014, 07:53 PM
yes and no... well, maybe but not really... I'm not sure anymore, but that sounds about right.

(funny that they left that guy's post looking for a syn in general)

And the marathon thread.
Hooray for consistency!

mxz
06-03-2014, 07:58 PM
And the marathon thread.
Hooray for consistency!

The marathon thread is a best-of-the-best type thread, it has special privilege.

TZora
06-04-2014, 10:31 AM
lmfao .. seriously, gree mods, do you know even know the a,b,c of moderating a forum? this forum is like a spoiled classroom. the more you'll try to stop, the worse it is going to get.

oh my i've been missing so much laughter .. can't .. stop .. laughing :D

Tadaaah
06-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Y'all are funny. Yes, there is an entire forum dedicated to off-topic threads, where as the rest of the forums are game related. It leaves you a little bit of wiggle room to have fun. Keep in mind that forum rules do apply to the off-topic forum section. You just might see some leeway in areas such as 'off-topic' (hehehe it does sound so funny), but you will be expected to remain respectful and civil even within this section.

mxz
06-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Bro we can't remain civil in "on-topic" threads. The off topic threads are where most of the community bonding happens.

...just not in this subforum.

Dipstik
06-08-2014, 06:29 AM
I love how every mod that comes through here immediately goes on a rampage and eventually disappears. The forum gets worse every time. Wonder why that is?

mnju_03
06-08-2014, 05:49 PM
isnt it silly and redundant to have a "general" and "off topic" .... hellooooo mcfly? so wtf is general or non general or on topic? who makes these non general in topic threads? its a iphone bbs ffs.... lol