PDA

View Full Version : Well done SAS

Keapa
06-02-2014, 07:16 PM
That was less of a fight and more like a death match.

But to a team that gave it their all, it was a durn fine fight

Cheers

The_
06-02-2014, 07:24 PM
it sho was

montecore
06-02-2014, 09:48 PM
how did that hacker sas booted score 600-800k per minute for TAW? bionic fingers!

Keapa
06-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Troll elsewhere, and let those who fought against each other, compliment the effort put in by the other side .

The Avenger$
06-02-2014, 10:36 PM
SAS and TAW, why is there such hate between each other? I like TAW, but have lots of respect for SAS

Curtis Snow
06-02-2014, 11:31 PM
SAS and TAW, why is there such hate between each other? I like TAW, but have lots of respect for SAS

Because SAS beats TAW in 1 on 1 battle, but they can't beat them in overall ip output. :o

Keapa
06-02-2014, 11:51 PM
Two teams that fight against each other doesn't imply hatred, though some do stir the emotional pot, much like a coach fires up a team before a game.

montecore
06-03-2014, 06:39 AM
well, gree basically lets taw get away with murder. sas broke taws streaks twice, taw cried, gree gave them streak prizes anyway. taw reported two sas users for swapping accounts about nine months ago, and both accounts were promptly banned. i have a list of several other transferred/sold accounts on taw as well.

the most recent issue, and we have opened a ticket with screenshots as proof, is that they added a player sas booted for hacking. this player scored an impossible amount of ip in 2 minutes. if a sas player did this, they would be banned and their ip wouldnt count. lets see what gree does, but since its taw i doubt they will do anything.

therealbengie
06-03-2014, 06:47 AM
quit crying you imbeciles

montecore
06-03-2014, 06:48 AM
quit crying you imbeciles

+1 for sure.

Dipstik
06-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Everyone cheats in this game but me.

LorenzoDeMedici
06-03-2014, 07:02 AM
Such corruption.

Happyperson1
06-03-2014, 08:16 AM
As someone who has played with Fight Club, TAW and SAS I should be able to tell you why there is such animosity But I can't. Too much history; too many everyday robberies...I don't know. But except for certain cuckoo birds, who live to incite (written with love, M), most of the players have healthy respect for the other team. There are haters on every team but why did Keapa start this thread? To congratulate SAS on a giant effort. And yes, SAS did beat TAW again in a 1-1 battle. I have friends on both teams ( everyone loves me except for GREE :)) and I think the leadership and vast majority of the players in TAW and SAS are great!

soO_wavVvy
06-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Everyone cheats in this game but me.

you still play? wow

Dipstik
06-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Of course... Getting closer every day to becoming the strongest player in the game. My plan is running into a slight obstacle since Gree doesn't seem to care that people sell or otherwise transfer their accounts when they quit, but I'll get there.

montecore
06-03-2014, 09:35 AM
600k in under 2 minutes.

Paulio.
06-03-2014, 10:02 AM
SAS is pretty legit and they have a clean history. It actually offends me that anyone would think different. Seriously, I'm upset. Think I need to go home early today and sort this all out.

SAS BOT
06-03-2014, 10:33 AM
i once ate 600k pistachios in under 2 minutes

H8er-aid
06-03-2014, 10:42 AM
+1 for sure.

how did that hacker sas booted score 600-800k per minute for TAW? bionic fingers!

Can't we all just play fair.

Fearlessheat
06-03-2014, 11:50 AM
well, gree basically lets taw get away with murder. sas broke taws streaks twice, taw cried, gree gave them streak prizes anyway. taw reported two sas users for swapping accounts about nine months ago, and both accounts were promptly banned. i pereonally reported trevs account for being sold to ivan/ak47, a known fact across both teams, and yet the account continues to score millions in ip for taw. i have a list of several other transferred/sold accounts on taw as well.

the most recent issue, and we have opened a ticket with screenshots as proof, is that they added a player sas booted for hacking. this player scored an impossible amount of ip in 2 minutes. if a sas player did this, they would be banned and their ip wouldnt count. lets see what gree does, but since its taw i doubt they will do anything.

I have proof of WARDADDY and a memeber from sas trying to sell his account named (Assassin Ace)
And many other players from sas and probably more . memebers from Solemn Carnage named Q & Chaos I think there I'm solemn. Carnge . Trying to sell there accounts

Johrei
06-03-2014, 12:45 PM
I have proof of WARDADDY and a memeber from sas trying to sell his account named (Assassin Ace)
And many other players from sas and probably more . memebers from Solemn Carnage named Q & Chaos I think there I'm solemn. Carnge . Trying to sell there accounts

100 comments!

Fearlessheat
06-03-2014, 03:40 PM
100 comments!

Nobody will comment because it's true . If you need proof I'll show you . Just tell me how to upload a pic on here lol

lil minion
06-03-2014, 05:03 PM
You not got better things to do other than monitor who is sellong accts and getting "pictures" too ?

Captain Torgue
06-04-2014, 01:55 AM
well, gree basically lets taw get away with murder. sas broke taws streaks twice, taw cried, gree gave them streak prizes anyway. taw reported two sas users for swapping accounts about nine months ago, and both accounts were promptly banned. i pereonally reported trevs account for being sold to ivan/ak47, a known fact across both teams, and yet the account continues to score millions in ip for taw. i have a list of several other transferred/sold accounts on taw as well.

I actually predicted this before the war weekend even started.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?92441-Never-thought-I-would-say-this

I should start my own psychic hotline.

Fearlessheat
06-04-2014, 06:00 PM
You not got better things to do other than monitor who is sellong accts and getting "pictures" too ?

My so called better thing , is getting ever freaking fcker out there that supposly cares a lot about this game and they end up missing it up . Monte core won't comment because he knows Assaissin Ace was selling the account

reticlover
06-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Because SAS beats TAW in 1 on 1 battle, but they can't beat them in overall ip output. :o

cause taw has unlimited hacked gold,and computer bots to hit for them. but cant compete with sas head to head. give every player on taw and sas the same ammount of gold and sas will still win

Dipstik
06-05-2014, 06:28 PM
cause taw has unlimited hacked gold,and computer bots to hit for them. but cant compete with sas head to head. give every player on taw and sas the same ammount of gold and sas will still win

So what?

#smug

StreetDwellaz
06-05-2014, 06:36 PM

I would like to see head to head battle with no gold go at each other and settle this once and for all! That would impress us all and show who the true winner would be in a straight up battle!

montecore
06-06-2014, 12:24 PM
I would like to see head to head battle with no gold go at each other and settle this once and for all! That would impress us all and show who the true winner would be in a straight up battle!

You mean like in PVP, where the gold cost is insignificant compared to a top 2 battle? SAS crushed TAW. Probably why they got rid of the event.

Carloco
06-06-2014, 01:05 PM
SAS VS FIGHT CLUB who had a better record in PVP???

1Shot
06-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Does fight club even exist anymore?

bdub
06-06-2014, 01:24 PM
SAS VS FIGHT CLUB who had a better record in PVP???
SAS for the win obviously

I love tacos
06-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Does fight club even exist anymore?
Noob

Extras

CCKallDAY
06-06-2014, 05:14 PM
SAS is pretty legit and they have a clean history. It actually offends me that anyone would think different. Seriously, I'm upset. Think I need to go home early today and sort this all out.

Baddad. Baddad. Baddad.

CCKallDAY
06-06-2014, 05:14 PM
SAS for the win obviously

fc won more, sas won once

CCKallDAY
06-06-2014, 05:17 PM
You mean like in PVP, where the gold cost is insignificant compared to a top 2 battle? SAS crushed TAW. Probably why they got rid of the event.
TAW wasn't there when there was still the PvP tournament.

Nighteg
06-06-2014, 05:32 PM
fc won more, sas won once

SAS won more than once.

montecore
06-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Baddad. Baddad. Baddad.

Oh, I remember him. His recent story where he told all of his closest online friends and syndicate members that he had stage 4 pancreatic cancer, was on a morphine drip, and then died. And then, LOL, it was all a lie!

Just because he lied about dying of cancer doesn't mean he would lie about something as serious as someone donating his fake cash to his iphone game syndicate. Or exaggerate, even.

And for the record, SAS definitely has beaten FC in PVP more than FC beat SAS.

Fearlessheat
06-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Oh, I remember him. His recent story where he told all of his closest online friends and syndicate members that he had stage 4 pancreatic cancer, was on a morphine drip, and then died. And then, LOL, it was all a lie!

Just because he lied about dying of cancer doesn't mean he would lie about something as serious as someone donating his fake cash to his iphone game syndicate. Or exaggerate, even.

And for the record, SAS definitely has beaten FC in PVP more than FC beat SAS.

Hi Montecore do you have anything to say about the sas account selling ?

montecore
06-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Hi Montecore do you have anything to say about the sas account selling ?

Yes, I do.

1) I strongly discourage anyone from buying or selling accounts. It is a violation of the terms of service, and I have seen accounts permanently banned after being sold, gifted, and traded. It is a tremendous risk for the buyers.

2) SAS has always tried very hard to not have purchased accounts on the roster for many reasons. Not only is it against the ToS, it's too risky for the syndicate as well as the account owner. Last thing one needs is to see an account banned mid battle.

3) If any accounts are transferred/sold and end up on TAW, and I find out about them, I will report them. Although there are still several transferred accounts on TAW I have not yet reported, and there are some I have reported that are still playing for TAW every battle. I don't rat out other syndicates, but as "the FC board" chose to report an account swap some time ago in SAS, I will continue to rat out TAW when it strikes my fancy.

That's about all I have to say about that.

-Forrest Gump

dip.stick
06-06-2014, 10:47 PM

Aren't you a hacker too?

Captain Torgue
06-06-2014, 11:57 PM
2) SAS has always tried very hard to not have purchased accounts on the roster for many reasons. Not only is it against the ToS, it's too risky for the syndicate as well as the account owner. Last thing one needs is to see an account banned mid battle.

There is a big difference between "always tried very hard not to" and "has never ever"

I know for a fact that Luke a.k.a Cuberbully had his original account banned for this reason but that never seemed to bother you as he always put up millions in IP.

Don't get me wrong, it makes no difference to me if someone bought an account or sold it etc... I don't get involved in those sorts of things, however I find your stance on the issue hypocritical especially this part >>>

3) If any accounts are transferred/sold and end up on TAW, and I find out about them, I will report them.