PDA

View Full Version : Leadership Transfer by Accident

Utisz
06-02-2014, 08:08 AM
I am Leader of SPT 396136921 Λακεδαιμόνιος, Or I should say was....
A few days ago due to Lag and so many other factors related to playing this game on an iPod I accidentally left my faction. This automatically transferred Leadership to this Camper we have in the faction who does not interact with any of us, but because he had made some large cash donations when he first joined I had allowed him to stay in the faction.

I of course sent a ticket in to GREE, other members and officers in my faction have done the same asking for the Leadership to be restored to me.

GrimAmoeba
06-02-2014, 08:12 AM
a glitch that you left, it takes several unrelated actions to leave a faction, and the buttons are no way related in positioning on the screen.

Utisz
06-02-2014, 08:18 AM
I am sorry, the leave button is on the bottom left and was accidentally triggered by my thumb, The rest I have no idea how it happened, I think I got a screen ashing if I was sure and I hit the wrong answer, Lag made it hard to tell. To be quite honest it all happened and I still am not sure what transpired.
I am not accusing any body or GREE of doing anything wrong, just asking to restore the faction to me

GrimAmoeba
06-02-2014, 08:39 AM
They won't, give up and save your time and wasting a bump on forum

pick_sax
06-02-2014, 08:48 AM
the person who replied to your request is the NO-TO person. as in NO TO every request.

that's rubbish in my opinion.

i had this happen to me once as well. fortunately, the guy was a standup guy!!!

i wish you luck in your quest.

Ourpalace
06-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Yeah there is one more confirmation step to leave a faction, but with the lag who knows what you were hitting.

There is not confirmation to declare war full assault war, however. I accidentally declared a war right and though that I was entering the war room.

Utisz
06-02-2014, 10:13 AM
To be honest, I am a old Pensioner, My hands aren't as steady as they used to be, my eyes have faded, maybe I am not quite as quick as I used to be and get easily confused.
So I am not blaming GREE, it was my error, OK!
However, GREE can restore the ownership to me. If the guy was at least actively interacting with the faction, if he even responded to a single message. Even just to tell the rest of us to stuff it. Maybe I would understand.

Thank you GREE, We maybe my iPod will better serve me now playing music, what I had originally bought it for.
And Grim Amoeba I hope when you are part of the AARP set people will be a bit kinder to you.

Thank you all!

GrimAmoeba
06-02-2014, 10:20 AM
You will not get restored to you. Anyone can make up that they are supposed to be leader. Why would gree give them leadership. Maybe you stepped down and had a change of heart and now they won't give it back. Either way its no longer your faction

GEMH
06-02-2014, 11:33 AM
For leadership changes to a faction, we are not able to make any direct changes or interfere with the leadership of the faction unless certain conditions are met:

--Leader has not logged into game for 14 days
--Leader is in violation of our Terms of Service
--No leader assigned to faction

If Support is able to verify that one of these conditions has been met, a new leader will be appointed. The new leader will be the most senior Officer of the faction. Seniority is determined by Support as the Officer who has continuously remained in the faction the longest.

Utisz
06-03-2014, 05:22 AM
Thank you for all your help.

After the faction members and officers leaving many messages on his wall Alex finally responded and has restored the faction to me.

The game has a flaw, If the faction leader accidentally leaves, and believe me it can happen. The game should transfer to the senior most officer, not the person in the number 1 spot.

There are many reasons a person can be #1 in the faction, but most of the reasons are that the person does not join the other faction members when they go to joint events with other factions.

Anyway all is well that ends well.

:)

Althaia