PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on New Raid Boss Additions

reesiepuff
06-01-2014, 01:51 PM
The new master portion has really put a damper on the fun we used to have finishing an event, a fun event has become just another that only the top 25 stand a chance at finishing

DUSlider1
06-01-2014, 01:57 PM
I don't understand why they had to increase the regular boss health in addition to adding the Master portion.

reesiepuff
06-01-2014, 02:18 PM
I don't understand why they had to increase the regular boss health in addition to adding the Master portion.

yea if the level 100 boss was kept the same it would have been much better, not sure why they had to make it so damn difficult and add another portion all at once

Pidgeot
06-01-2014, 03:38 PM
I dont care that they added Master to it. I think it was a good move to do so other factions had a challenge. However, the core part of Raid Boss should have been the same, with a higher level. The health for boss 100 should have gone up a little bit, not 50%. The loot should have been the same, 33% across the board, not 10, 19, 70. All bosses up to 150 should have better legendary drop rates with boss 145 being 25% epic% legendary and boss 150 being 100% legendary.

I mean this is not that hard to figure out.

2MblaZ
06-01-2014, 03:39 PM
How about you add LEGENDARY portion that even SUP/OSW won't have a chance to finish - like boss 900 with 95 trillion health ?!? each boss requiring 10k folders to summon? Maybe they will like that too

reesiepuff
06-01-2014, 04:51 PM
lmao. yea it sucks that now the majority of factions are having trouble getting the legendary items for indy, i mean if you want to make an impossible master portion atleast keep the drop rate reasonable so we can the legendary loot items without having to kill 100 bosses

Mastert55!
06-01-2014, 10:10 PM
or a boss with health OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
I think we should all just stop playing. Im seriously about to quit soon. I've had enough of this bs. It costs way too bloody much to finish these events.

usman
06-02-2014, 03:59 AM
Gree can we please have such bosses too next time and could you make them a little extra harder these are too easy to complete and also it takes less gold we want to spend more gold cause we have money printing machines at our backyard and we know you guys don't need our money but we got lotz we can give you more.

also kindly make the next ILTQ 600K energy
also for epic boss increase the boss health to 20Billion
also can we have 100 open case events where we get a unit at every 25 opens

ScrewThis
06-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Where is option 6: KILL RAID BOSS

Bobar
06-02-2014, 07:05 AM
they are just on the way to destroy another event. again...

Dazzj10
06-02-2014, 04:23 PM
The best event on the game totally screwed up,, boss strength is way to high this time,smaller factions have no chance of completing this event again,, nice one gree for messing up the most looked forward to event

KingDante!
06-02-2014, 08:38 PM
I really like the idea of making the RB more challenging, but Gree definitely over did it with this. I only know of about 6 or 7 factions that will complete it.

bam bam.
06-03-2014, 06:14 AM
Jus killed the last decent event

Kane Sickle
06-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Three levels was fine; even adding Master is probably good to keep the demigods engaged.
The sucky twist is the individual goal with the 18 unit quest. It's a massive distractor and not in keeping with good order and discipline in the faction. Too many mates on "their own FTXs"!

reesiepuff
06-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Three levels was fine; even adding Master is probably good to keep the demigods engaged.
The sucky twist is the individual goal with the 18 unit quest. It's a massive distractor and not in keeping with good order and discipline in the faction. Too many mates on "their own FTXs"!

very true, hence why i included the "either indy or master" option and voted for it :P. its stressful getting those units, we stopped after prestige to go after them

Shrinko
06-03-2014, 04:56 PM
I really like the idea of making the RB more challenging, but Gree definitely over did it with this. I only know of about 6 or 7 factions that will complete it.

The problem is that developers have no idea what's going on with the game. They increase the health of bosses to make it impossible for smaller and even mid factions to complete the event and then CJ come in here says that nothing has been changed except for adding an extra level for top factions. I don't care if they add an extra level for their beloved top 5 factions, but don't mess it up for the rest of us, or should we all just leave and leave you with top 2-5 factions, CJ?

ST7Leader
06-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Why does everyone care that they added the master level? I think it will help the game if all levels can compete in some portion of the events. Isn't that the most fair thing to do?

Aren't they just increasing the stats for the other boss levels to keep up with our own stat inflation so the events don't get too easy and boring for us?

reesiepuff
06-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Why does everyone care that they added the master level? I think it will help the game if all levels can compete in some portion of the events. Isn't that the most fair thing to do?

Aren't they just increasing the stats for the other boss levels to keep up with our own stat inflation so the events don't get too easy and boring for us?

how can new players compete and grow to become as strong as people in the top 100 have become? they can't. and the strong continue to get even stronger

and yes I understand that the top 10-25 factions will outspend anyone, but they should limit that to war and make atleast of these other events possible to finish for a majority of the players/factions

What?
06-03-2014, 08:38 PM
The biggest problem with the event was gree adding levels that messed up the drop rates. They should have either added more categories of units, or better yet not touch a perfectly good event. So what if the event was easy for some factions, you don't have to have every event where people have to spend a bunch of gold to finish. Ever since I've filled my army with growlers I've been counting how many units I've gotten that raise my stats. Since the last wd the count has been 3. Almost all of the events only the final prize unit even goes into my inventory and most of the events there is no way of finishing without gold. 3 units every 20 days is not that much justification for continuing to play this game. Making the wrapper even harder to get that final unit is not a good strategy for keeping me as a customer.

Shrinko
06-03-2014, 10:16 PM

Did you have more fun playing in this event than you did in the last boss event? I don't know anyone who had more fun this time than before. Shouldn't games be about having fun, enjoying your playing experience and getting addicted? Getting players irritated accomplishes the opposite. They reduced the drop rate and the drop rate for low level accounts has been reduced almost to nothing. They raised the health of the bosses and added that extra layer just for the top 5-10 factions. Well strew you gree, CJ and co. Give the game back to Funzio if you are incapable of even continue the events that have been fun. Why do you have to mess everything up?

Pellatt
06-03-2014, 11:32 PM
Gree can we please have such bosses too next time and could you make them a little extra harder these are too easy to complete and also it takes less gold we want to spend more gold cause we have money printing machines at our backyard and we know you guys don't need our money but we got lotz we can give you more.

also kindly make the next ILTQ 600K energy
also for epic boss increase the boss health to 20Billion
also can we have 100 open case events where we get a unit at every 25 opens

Agreed! This was way to easy!

barrito
06-04-2014, 06:43 AM
I am so glad I quit. Pretty soon there will be just 50 or so millionaires playing against each other. Enjoy.

VikingsVoice
06-04-2014, 09:44 AM
I still struggle to understand the mentality of "change it to what I want"? This event has levels and awards for all levels of the game. Just because elite tier was added does not mean that all can or should be able to complete it. An event like this gives everyone a chance to play on their and challenge themselves to get as far as they can. I relate this to baseball in the USA, there is everything from Tee ball & little league all the way up to the majors. Should we change how baseball is structured because most of you could never play in the big leagues? you can still play, just know your place

Shrinko
06-04-2014, 10:41 AM
I still struggle to understand the mentality of "change it to what I want"? This event has levels and awards for all levels of the game. Just because elite tier was added does not mean that all can or should be able to complete it. An event like this gives everyone a chance to play on their and challenge themselves to get as far as they can. I relate this to baseball in the USA, there is everything from Tee ball & little league all the way up to the majors. Should we change how baseball is structured because most of you could never play in the big leagues? you can still play, just know your place

I think the key in your post is that you don't understand... If after reading this thread, you still don't understand why people are upset, you should go work for gree because they can't understand their players either.

Shrinko
06-04-2014, 10:51 AM
I am so glad I quit. Pretty soon there will be just 50 or so millionaires playing against each other. Enjoy.

I don't think they are millionaires though. We had a few people in our faction who went on to the top 50 and none of them made a lot of money. They just can't control their spending. One of the people who probably spent the most out of those people works as a security guard. That dude spent hundreds of $$ every month on this game. Compensation theory really works in these cases.

reesiepuff
06-04-2014, 12:09 PM
No there are millionaires up there in the top handful of faction. dont talk about hundreds of dollars a month, try thousands and tens of thousands

Thief
06-04-2014, 12:45 PM
This game has always been about making money. Thats the sad truth and all events are created around making them money. There are plenty of events i simply don't participate in because i don't feel like spending the money.

This Raid boss caused me to spend more moeny than usual so it was a win for gree. Personally i will take it any day over an LTQ.

Those that say new players can never catch up to old time members have no idea how many Veterans are retiring every day and the top 100 to the top 50 then to top 25 and all the way up. Those that spent Thousands in the past can easily be passed if they don't continue their spending due to the much higher bonuses and Stats being given out.

Just something to consider.

Dazzj10
06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
If you truly think this,, can you please give me an example of an event that can be completed by new players in factions ranked at 1000 or lower

VikingsVoice
06-04-2014, 07:24 PM
If you truly think this,, can you please give me an example of an event that can be completed by new players in factions ranked at 1000 or lower

That's is in my opinion why the events have tiers. Easy is meant for the new players. The masters level was added to challenge the top levels. I would not consider a new player a master and in my mind not think that a novice should be able to beat master levels. It's all about perspective.