PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE OUR STATS? War is 5 days away!!!!!

Jomama1
06-01-2014, 08:33 AM
We have been told that their was a bug in the boost building that raised our stats. We have been told that an update fixed this but that the display is still wrong. War is in 5 days. Please clarify the situation.

-Do those without the update have stats that are actually inflated?
-Will we get an update to show correct stats before war?

I am not sure how we can fight if we don't know what our actual attack values are.

While you are at it, it would be nice to simply eliminate the variation between what we see as others stats and what we see ourselves. Wouldn't it be easier to have stats just be stats?

Valid or
06-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Best I can tell ya, is the information on the results screens after a pvp fight are right, for both your attack and their defence.
Go attack someone read the result screen and you will know your attack.

Fromm
06-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Actually, the PVP screen shows the opponents corrected stats and your inflated stats. This is a major problem, because we have no idea what our actual attack is. When scouting for war, we will know what their defense stats are but will have to guess what our attack stats are. This really needs to be resolved before war.

Gendur
06-05-2014, 06:59 AM
my attack on profile page 32m, invade player his defense 29m, i attack, his defense on battle screen 23m

I guess it doesnt matter too much if everyone has the same bug, although it is unpredictable because the virtual boost depends on how good your/his magic units are

Gendur
06-05-2014, 07:03 AM
lol we all get the 2 free health potions because we will have to learn from experience what is our real attack stats

garen argon
06-05-2014, 09:08 AM
lol we all get the 2 free health potions because we will have to learn from experience what is our real attack stats

Better than none.

Valid or
06-05-2014, 09:21 AM
Better than none.
True.
But as an example,
Going into a grocery store a clerk at the door hands you a coupon for 5$ and tells you, "sorry all our goods are mislabeled and this is to help you to buy some so you can figure out what is what, our apologies for the inconvenience" dose that make it right?