PDA

View Full Version : Dipsticks Return!

Kitty McPurr
05-30-2014, 11:31 PM
As a very long time CC player and long time forum lurker (reading without posting), I always appreciated Dippy and his comments. He provided some levity in an otherwise desperate forum with non-stop whining people..."this isn't fair", "that wasn't fair.", this and that weren't fair."...you get the point.

I recently saw that mnju (I am guessing an old friend) brought about the return of Dippy. I implore you to stay and continue your antics on this forum.

Bronies hoof Bump U-U.

Edit- darn, can't believe I mispelled Dipstik...it is 2:36am here after all.

Dipstik
05-31-2014, 06:31 AM
Mnju being here is just a brief throwback to the days before fun a bannable offense. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before his marathon thread gets locked.

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/antpogo/pony/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-squeak.jpg

Captain Torgue
05-31-2014, 03:07 PM
Mnju being here is just a brief throwback to the days before fun a bannable offense. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before his marathon thread gets locked.

I hope so, the last thing this forum needs is another troll.

Dipstik
05-31-2014, 03:14 PM
If the mods ever realized you were evading a permanent ban, we could still obtain troll equilibrium.

Captain Torgue
05-31-2014, 03:33 PM
If the mods ever realized you were evading a permanent ban, we could still obtain troll equilibrium.

I plead the fifth amendment.

Dipstik
05-31-2014, 05:14 PM
The right to remain silent? That'll be the day! :)