PDA

View Full Version : Data usage..

Champion24
05-30-2014, 03:08 PM
Mods why is Cc taking so much data lately?
I.ve used over 160Mb over the last 24 hrs. Twice what it used to be 3 weeks ago
I haven't been robbing or attacking.. just logging in to collect my robbed buildings.
Can you pls explain what is going on as not everyone has unlimited data package with their service provider.

Champion24
05-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Guys on limted Internet access. . Cc is using x2 the amount of data is used to be.
If your on limted data check your data usage.
I just e mailed google support about it.. they just replied and said they would investigate my complaint.
I suggest anyone affected do the same.

ghetto69143
05-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Want help and answers??
http://crimecitycommunity.freeforums.org/index.php

Champion24
05-30-2014, 11:50 PM
I don't see any answers there.. if a mod would be kind enough to take his **** out of his hand and post a reply that would be great.

namedud
05-31-2014, 12:02 AM
I don't see any answers there.. if a mod would be kind enough to take his **** out of his hand and post a reply that would be great.

That's for sure gonna get you the answers you seek.

Kitty McPurr
05-31-2014, 12:09 AM
Want help and answers??
http://crimecitycommunity.freeforums.org/index.php

I agree with Champion (on the first half of his comment). If you guys want that bizzaro-forum to take off, you need to actually have better Intel/lnfo than is currently posted. Why not try to get a complete Syndicate Bonus Cost breakdown? I understand the desire for "freedom of speech" but without better content you will not thrive.

Champion24
05-31-2014, 01:46 PM
Can a mod please explain the sudden surge in data Cc is taking up pls.
I.ve used almost 1Gb of data over 4 accounts in the last 60 hrs.
At this rate I may aswel stop playing after over 3yrs playing.
Any responce would be greatly appreciated. .

Dipstik
05-31-2014, 02:09 PM
Lol posts deleted without comment?

namedud
05-31-2014, 02:37 PM
Why do people feel compelled to claim "over three years of playing"?

The game was released maybe 34-36 months ago, which means you could have been playing for almost or up to three years.

Playing for over three years is simply not possible at this point in time, and if you're gonna bullsh!t about that then why should anyone assume everything else you say isn't a load of bull?

Dipstik
05-31-2014, 03:03 PM
He also claims to be a "champion" with no facts to back his claim. I bet he doesn't even have a data usage problem!

Champion24
05-31-2014, 03:24 PM
Wow dipstik trolling my tread. . It.s an honor :)
Mr namedud Cc is been released over 3.5yrs ago if not longer.. thats why I said how long I.ve been playing the game.
Dippy.. I do have a data limit of 15Gb per month starting from the 18th of may and Cc has taken over 7Gb since then so far.
If a a mod or jerrie our friendly engineer can pls explain the sudden serge that would be just grand.

I love tacos
05-31-2014, 03:36 PM
Baaaazinga

surfinguy369
05-31-2014, 03:42 PM
Wifi is the simple answer if you are worried about data usage

Champion24
05-31-2014, 04:12 PM
Pls elaborate guy .. why is wifi the simple answer to my/everone that has limted data package.

namedud
05-31-2014, 04:41 PM
Wow dipstik trolling my tread. . It.s an honor :)
Mr namedud Cc is been released over 3.5yrs ago if not longer.. thats why I said how long I.ve been playing the game.

You must not actually know how long you've been playing, or you fail at simple math. CC was released in SOME regions possibly as early as May 2011. This being May 2014, you cannot have been playing for longer than three years.

Don't BS, I've been playing since the start and I haven't even made it to three years yet.

Dippy.. I do have a data limit of 15Gb per month starting from the 18th of may and Cc has taken over 7Gb since then so far.
If a a mod or jerrie our friendly engineer can pls explain the sudden serge that would be just grand.

Pls elaborate guy .. why is wifi the simple answer to my/everone that has limted data package.

Because when you use wifi you aren't using your mobile carrier's data plan. Internet 101.

Champion24
05-31-2014, 04:57 PM
Jesus.. sorry namedud.. I.m not a calender. I.m playing the game as long as you have if that cheers ya up.
All I want to know is why Cc is using up so much data.
Moderators can you pls explain pls?

Champion24
05-31-2014, 05:03 PM
Ps.. I.m only talking about wifi usage. I haven't even.t turned on my 1GB mobile limit yet.
And by the way its chewing up my wifi 15GB won't be either.

namedud
05-31-2014, 05:54 PM
Don't make this about me, this is about your complete lack of credibility. Things you state as fact are obviously incorrect, therefore neither you nor this thread can be taken seriously.

Champion24
06-01-2014, 04:07 AM
Can we get a response from a mod about the high data Cc is using please.

Shred
06-01-2014, 08:36 AM
Don't make this about me, this is about your complete lack of credibility. Things you state as fact are obviously incorrect, therefore neither you nor this thread can be taken seriously.

Since you and the dipstik know so much about this game, why not answer his question. Instead of diverting it from the problem at hand.

Dipstik
06-01-2014, 11:36 AM
How would I know ANYTHING about the amount of data cc uses on someone else's device?

But I can tell you what the mods will say before locking this: "send a ticket"

iteachem
06-01-2014, 11:41 AM
I have noticed the data usage as well.. My theory about the increased use is the loading of all the pictures of new weapons from the sltq, ltq, etc into the inventory shots.. We asked for new stuff and unfortunately that comes with more data.. Edit.. I have never used more than 5gb of cellular data in a month though, so not sure about the amounts mentioned above. The majority of my play time is on cellular and i use the hotspot feature for 2 other accounts

therealbengie
06-01-2014, 12:10 PM
lol at the 1Gb monthly data limit.

Champion24
06-01-2014, 12:14 PM
I.ve been looking at the history of data used on my wifi over the last few months and it has averaged aroung 9Gbs per month.. but over the last 6 weeks it has shot up.. I.ve still over 2 weeks to go till my next cycle and I.m at 8Gbs used so far.
I.d just like an answer from a mod.. I know they are reading the forum as they moved 1shots thread to the recruitment section earlier today.

Champion24
06-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Can a mod shed some light on the data issue pls.

namedud
06-01-2014, 03:31 PM
The forum mods do not have the information you are seeking. Send a ticket already!

GSPLR
06-01-2014, 04:38 PM
What you want guys? This game is the most unbalanced game what i see...and Gree the most unkompetent, unfair company. Thats all. Play the game for free, but just if you travel bus,metro or you are on toilette :) GL&HF!

I love tacos
06-01-2014, 05:05 PM
What you want guys? This game is the most unbalanced game what i see...and Gree the most unkompetent, unfair company. Thats all. Play the game for free, but just if you travel bus,metro or you are on toilette :) GL&HF!Didn't he retire?

Champion24
06-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Any mods around to answer my question pls.. 150Mbs used since last night and I.ve only logged in twice since then.

huff-n-puff
06-02-2014, 01:42 AM
I too have noticed this. I had to add 1gb to my cellular plan that I have never gone over on and just got the message this morning that I have already gone over my new limit. I've never used more than 3gb in a month and now I'm over 4. My wife is fussing at me a little. I use wifi at home but my job's wifi blocks the game, this site and our messaging site.

CJ54
06-02-2014, 11:28 AM
We're investigating this right now, but we need some more info and tickets would be extremely helpful, so send those in.

Is everyone seeing this on iOS, or is anyone on Droid also seeing increased data usage from the app?

Champion24
06-02-2014, 11:41 AM
I.m on Android. . All 4 accounts are showing high data usage.
I.m not sure how to post screen shots here but I.ll try later showing the usage for the day.
Cheers for the response.

8infinity8
06-02-2014, 11:47 AM
I'm on iOS and my data usage has gone up exponentially this past week. 1gb was usually fine per month, but now I've already reached 4gb a quarter of the way through the month.

U want us to spend gold and now we have to start paying our cellular carries extra per month, that's ridiculous.

sAu
06-02-2014, 11:55 AM
iam on droid.... cc used to take 1gb data per month...but since last 1.5-2 months its taking over 3gb data per month and that too now i only go and collect my buildings and do some syn jobs

Champion24
06-03-2014, 03:33 AM
Cc has taken up almost 200Mb over the last 2 days cj.. can we please get an update when this data issue will be sorted.

GSPLR
06-03-2014, 03:39 AM
We're investigating this right now, but we need some more info and tickets would be extremely helpful, so send those in.

Is everyone seeing this on iOS, or is anyone on Droid also seeing increased data usage from the app?

ROFL! You not play your own game? :D :D :D
Good job!

Champion24
06-03-2014, 03:43 AM
Ticket sent with screenshot..

Champion24
06-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Any idea when Cc will stop taken up so much data ?

Tadaaah
06-03-2014, 11:32 AM
Any idea when Cc will stop taken up so much data ?

Apologies, we don't currently have an estimated time frame for this matter. The teams are still looking into the cause and we will keep you updated as we have more information. Until then, please continue to submit tickets (those who haven't) with screenshots. Thank you all for your patience.

Morgz
06-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Champion24: Just curious, are you saying your data plan has a mobile limit (1GB) AND a WiFi limit (15GB)? I'm sorry I and really don't mean to dwell into your personal business I'm just trying to figure out if I understand you correctly, and if some providers are now putting limits on WiFi usage?

For what it's worth, I have unlimited data plans on mobile data, home WiFi and work WiFi. I probably pay WAY too much, but I currently like the freedom. It disturbs me to hear providers are now charging for bytes of WiFi data, if that is what you are saying.

Champion24
06-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Thats right morgz.. 1Gb on the phone and €15 for 15Gbs on the mobile wifi hotspot.
It used to be more than enough for me. . I could play Cc on all 4 devises stream hrs of football play gta online and I wouldn't have even used 10G.s in the month.
From just playing Cc I.ve managed to use about 9.5Gbs so far and I.ve 13 days till my next cycle.
I won't be changing service provider so unless gree figure out whats wrong with their game I.ll just have to quit playing forever.

namedud
06-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm no tech guru, but it has been my understanding that using a device as a mobile hotspot allows other devices to connect to the one device via wifi, but the hotspot device is still connecting to the internet via wireless data (3g, 4g, LTE, etc).

So maybe cut back your CC addiction from 4 devices and stick with just one, or two at the most.

TL;DR: pretty sure connecting to a device as a wifi hotspot is not the same as connecting to the internet via wifi.

Champion24
06-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Sorry typo.. its a mobile hotshot. It does work of a cellular network but I have been using this for over 3 years and never had this problem with it. The problem is on grees side..
I.m bored posting about this now.. fact is Cc and Mw is sucking up your data allowance and gree know about it.
I.ll just have to cut back playing the game from now on.
Cheers gree

Champion24
06-03-2014, 02:14 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91902-Surge-in-data-usage!

CJ54
06-03-2014, 02:15 PM
We're going to be putting a prospective fix for this into the next client update (game version 5.2).

Morgz
06-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Good for you for pointing it out, Champion. Looks like they are at least attempting to fix. That's nice.

I guess I didn't understand that you were using a mobile hotspot. That makes more sense to me as far as being charged and capped for everything. We have a few services similar to that in the states. I have two separate providers though. Mobile account for my phone when away from the home, and then traditional (uncapped) cable connections at home and work. That's were I play via WiFi "for free" so to speak, sense those are a cable internet, and unlimited access (at least my account is)

Max Power
06-03-2014, 02:20 PM
We're going to be putting a prospective fix for this into the next client update (game version 5.2).

How soom might that be? I am on a company plan with a fixed amount of data and my boss wants to know what the hell I am doing.

Champion24
06-03-2014, 02:28 PM
How soom might that be? I am on a company plan with a fixed amount of data and my boss wants to know what the hell I am doing.

Ha ha max.. good luck getting out of that one :)
Cheers cj.. looking forward to seeing 5.2 very soon.

Sandhawk
06-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Champion24: Just curious, are you saying your data plan has a mobile limit (1GB) AND a WiFi limit (15GB)? I'm sorry I and really don't mean to dwell into your personal business I'm just trying to figure out if I understand you correctly, and if some providers are now putting limits on WiFi usage?

For what it's worth, I have unlimited data plans on mobile data, home WiFi and work WiFi. I probably pay WAY too much, but I currently like the freedom. It disturbs me to hear providers are now charging for bytes of WiFi data, if that is what you are saying.

Service providers have ALWAYS had a cap for internet usage (home isp not cellular data). Most people don't know because they either didn't read their service agreement or have never hit the ceiling...

Max Power
06-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Ha ha max.. good luck getting out of that one :)
Cheers cj.. looking forward to seeing 5.2 very soon.

I won't really get in trouble for it, my boss knows I play the games while driving and it drives her nuts, but I have a long desolate commute, and it keeps me sane. Unfortunately, I have 50% of the billing period left to go and I hit the 75% mark for the three of us yesterday, and I have a business trip and vacation planned before the billing cycle is up.

So, thanks to this data suck, I will be on a business trip with the phone off for the duration, just because a damn game can't manage its data. Effin great.

Morgz
06-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Service providers have ALWAYS had a cap for internet usage (home isp not cellular data). Most people don't know because they either didn't read their service agreement or have never hit the ceiling...

I would need to read the small print (which I probably wont because that would be exhausting and I doubt I would understand it). I'm guessing I have never hit the cap before, then -- becuase I have never been cut off or dialed back in speed that I am aware of.

You are, however, incorrect about isp's "always" having caps. In fact, many of them did not have caps for many years. Proof (and a six month old chart of who DOES and who DOES NOT have data caps here): https://gigaom.com/2013/11/15/data-cap-2013/

Champion24
06-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Most Internet providers here in ireland sell unlimited data.. and then in the fine print it say fair usage limit applies and what ever the limit it.
One mobile phone claims to have unlimited data for only €10 topup.. and in the fine print it has a fair usage of 7.5Gbs.
Crazy stuff.. so in fact your not getting what your paying for.
Go home and download a 100 movies and see what kind of bill you get at the end of the month.

Morgz
06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
I hear you champion, and I don't want to test that. Besides, just looking at the list in that link, my provider (Comcast) is one that DOES definitely have data caps. But there are some out there that still advertise no data cap. I can't speak to their inclusion of the "fair usage" limits, but I wouldn't be shocked at all. However, I do know for many years here in the states there were quite few completely uncapped providers. I also clearly remember the public outrage when a few of the bigger ones (Comcast / ATT) started adding data caps. It was all over the news and people started switching providers like crazy.

Champion24
06-04-2014, 02:02 PM
They all do it here in Ire.. you really gotta read the small print or your screwed if you go over your limit/fair usage.
I went over by 10Gbs last month cos of this game.. I was just leaving all devices running like I always do and I got a bill of €400
Won't be doing that anymore till cj.s v5.2 comes out.. sometime soon I hope.
Hint hint Cj :)

Max Power
06-04-2014, 02:19 PM
May data usage over the last 6 months, with changes in behavior noted, in GB:

December .940
January .850
February 1.590 (I was on business trips for half the month)
March .810
April 1.14
May 1.63 (Still have 10 days left on the statement)

The statements are from the 15th to the 14th, so the May one above is actually May 15 to June 14th. At the present rate of normal use, I would end up at about 2.2GB of data use. Add on top that I will be traveling next week, probably higher.

My behavior, other than the sales trips in Feb, has not changed.

Champion24
06-04-2014, 02:51 PM
I feel sorry for the 1000.s of people that have no idea Cc is chewing up their data usage and are gonna get a big hefty bill at the end of their cycle.
It.s happened to a few of my guys and thankfully they weren't as stupid as me and noticed it.

Atlanta
06-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Any updates on this???

Max Power
06-05-2014, 08:45 AM
I have figured out how to track data use in IOS 7 and reset it to zero, so lets see over the next 10 days who the data hog i is.

Morgz
06-05-2014, 09:48 AM
That's cool Max Power. Is that an app or a feature of IOS7 that allows you to track usage?

Max Power
06-05-2014, 01:45 PM
That's cool Max Power. Is that an app or a feature of IOS7 that allows you to track usage?

Go into Settings. Go into Cellular.

Scroll down. At the bottom of the page is all your apps and under the name of the app is the data you have used since the last update to the IOS. At the very bottom of the page is a Reset Statistics button. Of you click that it all goes back to zero, so you can check in tomorrow to see what you used during the 24 hour period.

I went into my calendar and set it so I get a reminder every month when my next cell cycle starts, so I can track it monthly.

Remember, this only records the data used by cell service, not wireless, which is the point here. After a month you should see which apps are hogs and delete them or disable them to turn them on only when you need them. Right now I am trying to figure out how to turn off GameCenter, which isn't an app but is in the System Services button right above the Reset Statistics button at the bottom of the page.

Hope that helps.

Tadaaah
06-05-2014, 02:25 PM
As stated before, there will be a tentative fix in an upcoming version. Thank you for your patience as we work on this matter.

Morgz
06-05-2014, 02:28 PM

Scroll down. At the bottom of the page is all your apps and under the name of the app is the data you have used since the last update to the IOS. At the very bottom of the page is a Reset Statistics button. Of you click that it all goes back to zero, so you can check in tomorrow to see what you used during the 24 hour period.

I went into my calendar and set it so I get a reminder every month when my next cell cycle starts, so I can track it monthly.

Remember, this only records the data used by cell service, not wireless, which is the point here. After a month you should see which apps are hogs and delete them or disable them to turn them on only when you need them. Right now I am trying to figure out how to turn off GameCenter, which isn't an app but is in the System Services button right above the Reset Statistics button at the bottom of the page.

Hope that helps.
That's awesome. Thanks!

Champion24
06-05-2014, 02:55 PM

Hope that helps.

Fair play to you max..
I.m on android but I can still see which apps are using up all my data allowance by going into settings data usage and moving the slider to yesterday.. Cc has used only 80Mbs today.. so I think it.s getting better because I was on the game all day on my cellular data.

Max Power
06-05-2014, 07:34 PM
I have logged in today 3 times on cell. Collect building, play LTB, exit. 30mb. Total time maybe 5 minutes. Ugh.

Morgz
06-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Has this been released yet? I just yesterday received this message from my mobile phone provider:

ATT Free Msg: Your data usage on your 4G LTE smartphn is near 5GB this month. Exceeding 5GB during this or future billing cycles will result in reduced data speeds, though you will still be able to email & surf the web. Wi-Fi helps you avoid reduced speeds. Visit www.att.com/datainfo or call 866-344-7584 for more info.

I will send in ticket today. Per instructions received on this thread, I checked my usage on my IOS apps, and CC was over 12GB since my last reset (a few months ago). I reset it 2 days ago and have already racked up 51MB with VERY LITTLE playing over mobile access...was at home on wifi almost all weekend. I am now in the boat where I NEED this to be fixed to continue playing.

therealbengie
06-10-2014, 04:33 AM
since septemper 18th 2013 at 19:34 CC has used 2gb of mobile data on my device. its the battery destroying that bugs me.

Max Power
06-10-2014, 06:58 AM
My data usage spiked per Verizons records about the time I upgraded from a 4s to a 5s. Looking at data usage, CC is the worst of the Gree games, but the others are hogs too. I will be interested to see what a clean months of data will look like. Now I am on a business trip with limited access to my phone because I am down to my last half gig of ram for the next 4 days. No Gree for me!

Max Power
06-10-2014, 06:58 AM
since septemper 18th 2013 at 19:34 CC has used 2gb of mobile data on my device. its the battery destroying that bugs me.

Get a battery case. You will not regret it.

therealbengie
06-10-2014, 07:09 AM
I don't like cases on my phones, i'm also super glad that both my home connection and mobile contract are completely unlimited with no fair usage policy.

my mobile provider

http://blog.three.co.uk/2010/12/15/new-all-you-can-eat-data-on-the-one-plan/

Morgz
06-10-2014, 08:37 AM
I don't like cases on my phones, i'm also super glad that both my home connection and mobile contract are completely unlimited with no fair usage policy.

my mobile provider

http://blog.three.co.uk/2010/12/15/new-all-you-can-eat-data-on-the-one-plan/
I used to have a battery case and loved it. However, I didn't like the bulkiness of it as I put my phone in my pocket a lot. I now carry around a little powerstick. It is just about as awesome as the battery case, without the bulk. The downside is, it is another item to need to carry around. In my case, I just charge it a night with my phone, and then throw it in the glove box of my car. I also keep a cord and charger in the car at all times too. I rarely run out of power now.

There are tons of power sticks available. This is just one example: http://www.amazon.com/Xtreme-88260-Power-Battery-Charger/dp/B00CZ5JCJS

buzz88
06-10-2014, 03:06 PM
I used to have a battery case and loved it. However, I didn't like the bulkiness of it as I put my phone in my pocket a lot. I now carry around a little powerstick. It is just about as awesome as the battery case, without the bulk. The downside is, it is another item to need to carry around. In my case, I just charge it a night with my phone, and then throw it in the glove box of my car. I also keep a cord and charger in the car at all times too. I rarely run out of power now.

There are tons of power sticks available. This is just one example: http://www.amazon.com/Xtreme-88260-Power-Battery-Charger/dp/B00CZ5JCJS

Thanks for this

Champion24
06-12-2014, 12:50 AM
Yay v 5.2 .. hopefully it will fix the data usage

-Batman-
06-12-2014, 01:46 AM
Yay v 5.2 .. hopefully it will fix the data usage

Is that ios or Android still showing 5.1,1 ere

Champion24
06-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Is that ios or Android still showing 5.1,1 ere

I.m on Android. . Had to go to play store to update it.

-Batman-
06-12-2014, 01:52 AM
I.m on Android. . Had to go to play store to update it.

Cheers I am on ios so hopefully there is a update soon and it sorts out the high data usage

Champion24
06-12-2014, 01:59 AM
Cheers I am on ios so hopefully there is a update soon and it sorts out the high data usage

No problem batman .. fingers crossed it.s a fix.

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Mods why is Cc taking so much data lately?
I.ve used over 160Mb over the last 24 hrs. Twice what it used to be 3 weeks ago
I haven't been robbing or attacking.. just logging in to collect my robbed buildings.
Can you pls explain what is going on as not everyone has unlimited data package with their service provider.

Sheesh, the thing people whine about, what a joke.

AssassinMissy
06-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Sheesh, the thing people whine about, what a joke.

Dippy, you would do well to learn that when it comes to things that effect people's pockets, they will "whine." May as well get used to it.

dip.stick
06-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Exactly they whine and keep coming back for more

Morgz
06-13-2014, 09:42 AM
Update Version 5.2 installed. It's probably a bit too early to tell for sure, but at least in my case it still seems as if CC is an extreme data draw. I will continue to monitor and hope others do as well.

Max Power
06-17-2014, 06:29 AM
OK, using the steps above resetting data, and going back to playing the games normally as I do, which is usually collecting all my buildings, doing whatever LTE there is until my energy bar is gone, then banking my cash and logging out, here is where my data usage for this month is do far (my data month coincides with the 5.2 update, conveniently):

Crime City = 5.6mb
Modern War = 72.6mb
Kingdom Age = 44.5mb
Beyond the Dead = 45.6mb

Looks like whatever the fix for data use worked in spades on my ios system. I would ask now that whatever you did to CC you do to the rest of the games.

Dozer13
06-17-2014, 06:51 AM
I'm on Android with a Nexus 5 and from Jun 12 - 17 CC has used 411mb.

Champion24
06-17-2014, 02:05 PM
Cc has used up 276Mbs in one day (16/17 june)
V5.2 isn't a fix for me :(

Champion24
06-17-2014, 02:12 PM
56mbs on one acc 82mbs on the other one..all used up in one day!!

Tadaaah
06-17-2014, 02:53 PM
We are working on implementing this fix across all other games.

Champion24
06-17-2014, 03:01 PM
What about my game.. I.m on Android and it.s still chewing up all my data..
I sent a ticket in around 2weeks ago and still no reply.
I.ve only been logging in to hit the boss and collect buildings..
If I knew how to post screenshots here I would.. just to prove it

spenlunc
06-17-2014, 03:10 PM
In last 15 hours my data usage was 800 MB out of which CC was 530 MB :( I am gng to turn off cellular for CC for few days.

Champion24
06-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Fix it gree it's now at 300mb.. Wtf.. Anyone know how to post screenshots here?

Champion24
06-17-2014, 03:44 PM
Thats 300mbs used from this game in 24 hrs .. I could have downloaded 30.. 10minute videos for 300mbs
WTF ?

surfinguy369
06-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Use a task killer when you close out the game otherwise it will eat up your Mbs! Pretty simple fix to me.

Champion24
06-17-2014, 04:30 PM
I do use a task killer.. it kills apps except crime city

Champion24
06-17-2014, 04:33 PM
311Mbs.. now .. I logged in twice in the last 1hr .

Ryan the Great8
06-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Champion--if I remember correctly from when I had an android you can't just kill the game with the task killer. You have to go into services, I think that's right, in the task killer app and kill Crime City from there. I think I had to kill three separate things each time to stop it from eating up data.

When you open the game each time do you have to wait for the loading screen or does it open directly to the game?

Champion24
06-18-2014, 10:22 AM
Champion--if I remember correctly from when I had an android you can't just kill the game with the task killer. You have to go into services, I think that's right, in the task killer app and kill Crime City from there. I think I had to kill three separate things each time to stop it from eating up data.

When you open the game each time do you have to wait for the loading screen or does it open directly to the game?
I have to wait about 15/20 seconds to load the game ryan

Morgz
06-18-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm in a similar boat to Champion. Not quite as extreme, but still a HUGE data draw, even with "the fix". I think it's great that in Max Power's situation is seems to have improved, but it very likely has not been an across the board fix. I'm on IOS 7.1.1, CC version 5.2, and mine has used 256 mb of cellular data in 48 hours -- with the VAST majority of my use being on wifi either at home or the office.

Gree, please continue to look into this and do not assume you have "fixed" this important issue. I've sent a ticket as well, which has gone ignored to this point.

Morgz
06-18-2014, 01:25 PM
In comparison, my phone constantly runs either spotify or sirius xm. Neither of those use anywhere near as much cellular data as CC. It wasn't always that way. Just the last few months.

Champion24
06-19-2014, 03:42 PM
300 mbs used over the last 24hrs.. 18/19june..
Taadaah whats up with v5.2 ?

therealbengie
06-19-2014, 04:14 PM

since posting this on June 10th my usage has rocketed up to 2.1Gb, I feel sorry for those using crazy amount of data

Champion24
06-19-2014, 04:36 PM
since posting this on June 10th my usage has rocketed up to 2.1Gb, I feel sorry for those using crazy amount of data

The ones i feel sorry for is the ones that don't check their data usage.
Tadaah can we pls get a responce to the data issue/fix that isn't working.
If someone can tell me how to post screen shots here I will do it.

Champion24
06-19-2014, 04:42 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91902-Surge-in-data-usage!/page25

Tadaaah
06-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Passed along these couple extra reports.

Champion24
06-21-2014, 03:34 PM
219MB USED 20/21 JUNE.. tadaah.. whats going on mate?
Cc is killing me!

Champion24
06-21-2014, 04:10 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91902-Surge-in-data-usage!/page27

Champion24
06-22-2014, 02:15 PM
230mbs used today.. tadaaah can you pls pass on these couple of extra reports faster and let us know whats going on.
Loads of my team can't log on due to Cc using up all their data.

Dipstik
06-22-2014, 02:36 PM
Do they all live in Nigeria? Get a real data plan!

Max Power
06-23-2014, 06:24 AM
Do they all live in Nigeria? Get a real data plan!

Shouldn't have too. The rest of the app world seems to have figured this out, Gree should nut up and prove they can program with the big boys too. Every Gree customer that has to upgrade their data plan just to play is spending money that could be spent on the game.

I used to play during my commute. Since the CC data fix, that is the only one I play now. MW and KA are shut down.

Champion24
06-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Data used on my 3 accounts 22/23 june. Just been logging on to do hits in battle.
Acc1 67mb
Acc 2 151mb
Acc 3 1.68gbs used.. all in 1 day..

Cc is taking the piss now.
Whats the word from downstairs tadaaah ?

Champion24
06-23-2014, 04:17 PM
Tadaaah.. can we please have an update on the data surge update?
Pretty please.

namedud
06-23-2014, 04:23 PM
My home Internet usage seems to have skyrocketed in the past three weeks, although I've actually been using the Internet at home less than normal with the summer weather.

With an 80gb monthly limit you'd think any household would have plenty for casual net access and a couple online games. Somehow I'm over 70gb for the month already when average monthly use in this house is closer to 55-60 gb.

Champion24
06-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Tadaaah is this data surge a prevention to stopping hackers?
Because if it is it.s killin your real players.
What's going on Tadaaah?

Morgz
06-24-2014, 09:27 AM
still not fixed

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Are we still seeing this on Android or iOS?

Champion24
06-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Android ..

namedud
06-24-2014, 10:13 AM
iOS.

Morgz
06-24-2014, 10:19 AM
For me, iOS Version 7.1.1

This problem still seems to persist after I upgraded the game to version 5.2. There may be a minor improvement, but if so, it's very minor. I have not had anywhere near the success that max power mentioned a few pages back.

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Thanks. We passed this along to the teams and they're working on a fix.

Champion24
06-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Cheers for the responce Tadaaah.. looking forward to a fix for this.
By just logging into cc and logging out it.s using 4.5Mbs of data.. thats without actually playing the game.

Maddog6969
06-24-2014, 04:50 PM
mine is low no problems here

Tadaaah
06-24-2014, 04:54 PM
mine is low no problems here

Thanks for letting us know!

ss30
06-25-2014, 07:59 AM
All the extra data is killing my battery(iPhone 4S iOS 7.1.1).

6-8 weeks ago if I leave the game running but locked and unlock and play the game 10-15 times a day for say playing Beat The Elite my battery would last 40hrs, now it wont last 16hrs.

Champion24
06-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Tadaaah.. any update from the guys downstairs about a fix for the data surge.?
It would be nice to be able to log in before friday to help my team out with the new battle.

Morgz
06-25-2014, 12:48 PM
My game (iOS) just updated to version 5.2.1. I'm going to reset my cellular data counter and see if any improvement, assuming this version had some type of fix in it.

Charly76
06-25-2014, 12:59 PM
I have been charged overages as well two months now in a row. Verizon could not explain why all of a sudden as I have never gone over and primarily use Wi-fi. You won't find me waiting by the mailbox for a 20 spot from Gree to reimburse me. :mad:

Champion24
06-29-2014, 11:39 AM
Still using up all my data.. getting bored waiting for a fix.

Tadaaah
07-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Another fix was deployed. Please let us know if this is still occurring. Thanks.

Vile Lynn
07-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Another fix was deployed. Please let us know if this is still occurring. Thanks.

Did the fix work?

Tadaaah
07-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Did the fix work?

It should have; looking for other reports. Seeing very few of these since that was issued.

Champion24
07-07-2014, 11:17 AM
I.ve used 90Mbs today.. just logging in to hit the boss then the game kindly logs me out/crashes.
It.s not as bad as it used to be.. but still kinda high.

Morgz
07-07-2014, 11:25 AM
I'm at 200mb's cellular only usage since June 25th. So, I think there has been some improvement for me, but hard to say I agree it's an actualy "fix" until EVERYONE see's some relief.

I appreciate the people at GREE staying on top of this and continuing to tweak. I'm going to reset my cellular data counter again today, to try and judge improvement since Tadaah's July 3rd post.

Tadaaah
07-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated.

Champion24
07-07-2014, 11:31 AM
No problem

ss30
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
I am still getting massive battery drain while CC is left open but my iPhone is locked

The Night Prowler
07-09-2014, 01:26 AM
Its still going up for me Around 70 Meg now.

Champion24
07-09-2014, 12:21 PM
95Mbs used today. Just hitting bosses every 1.4Hrs

namedud
07-09-2014, 02:03 PM
95Mbs used today. Just hitting bosses every 1.4Hrs

Why every hour and twenty four minutes? Seems like a really strange interval between boss hits.

Champion24
07-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Why every hour and twenty four minutes? Seems like a really strange interval between boss hits.

Sorry I ment every 1hr 40 minutes. I was just been lazy.
118mbs used now tadaaah.
Data issue still not fixed :(

Champion24
07-09-2014, 02:58 PM
I just logged on twice and now its at 130mbs
I.ve been on facebook all day posting pictures and opening comments and I.ve used up 2.1mbs.
CRIME CITY IS BROKEN !!
2 fixes and no fix.
Your a shame of a company to be honest..
You.s give online gaming a bad name.
When I delete this game I.ll never download another pvp game ever again.
Tadaaah you must be very proud working for these crappy bunch of arseholes.
Rant over!

Simon.
07-09-2014, 05:03 PM
I just logged on twice and now its at 130mbs

Now I'm not saying there wasn;t/isn't a data drain issue...but bear with me

If this happening while sitting in the same spot with good coverage then its an issue, if this is happening while you move between cell towers it's really not that much data - if the game is constantly trying to connect to a server then it's going to chew data, also, if your switching between GSM, 3G, 4G constantly due to poor cell reception or the network is overloaded, then same issue.

Most people don't bat an eyelid chewing through 200GB on the home PC, but 100MB on a phone...OMFG! the world is imploding!!!! Mobile games chew just as much data as WoW, EVE, any online game....it's an online game!

Yes the volume of data has gone up recently with no explanation as to why, but Gree said they were working on it, so knowing the game chews more data, and knowing you have a crappy data plan on your device, just play the game less or stop altogether until it's fixed. When you have a gallon of fuel in your car, you don't try and get 100miles out of it - you either fill it up, or wait until you can afford too.

first world problems or what ?!? Get a decent plan - honestly, I wouldn't even have noticed if it wasn't for the complaints...but now you made me look - 92.68MB in the last 4 days...so what problem? Try closing the game instead of pushing it to the back ground, only takes 30 secs to reopen. Think how much data you will save.

t12pm
07-09-2014, 05:29 PM
Simon has it, I use to leave my game open all the time then it started refreshing or something on its own and eating data, so since then I have been closing and re opening all the time last data stat reset was on June 20th I have used 120 mob since then I see no problem with it, as it is a online game. Like he said you are constantly trying to connect or switching between 3 or 4 g or something. Do you guys let the game run? I noticed a huge spike last time I did that.

Max Power
07-10-2014, 06:44 AM

If this happening while sitting in the same spot with good coverage then its an issue, if this is happening while you move between cell towers it's really not that much data - if the game is constantly trying to connect to a server then it's going to chew data, also, if your switching between GSM, 3G, 4G constantly due to poor cell reception or the network is overloaded, then same issue.

Most people don't bat an eyelid chewing through 200GB on the home PC, but 100MB on a phone...OMFG! the world is imploding!!!! Mobile games chew just as much data as WoW, EVE, any online game....it's an online game!

Yes the volume of data has gone up recently with no explanation as to why, but Gree said they were working on it, so knowing the game chews more data, and knowing you have a crappy data plan on your device, just play the game less or stop altogether until it's fixed. When you have a gallon of fuel in your car, you don't try and get 100miles out of it - you either fill it up, or wait until you can afford too.

first world problems or what ?!? Get a decent plan - honestly, I wouldn't even have noticed if it wasn't for the complaints...but now you made me look - 92.68MB in the last 4 days...so what problem? Try closing the game instead of pushing it to the back ground, only takes 30 secs to reopen. Think how much data you will save.

Pleasant rant, with some major caveats.

1. Any hoolah about 3g, 4g etc should apply to all apps. It is clear in this case only Gree apps have spiked exponentially in the last couple of months. It's not a cell tower problem.

2. As noted by many cross platform users, other games similar to this use a fraction of the data. Why can't Gree? They did before, when we all signed of for the games AND our data plans.

3. Crappy data plans. Thanks for your opinion. I am on a work plan. When I travel and bored in airports, I like to play. For a couple of months, I couldn't. Given the two points previous, you telling me to man up and buy a better (more expensive) plan just to play a broken game ranks really really low on the "sound advice" scale. Which brings us to 4...

4. This clearly has worked for some and not for others, so throwing out the data numbers that YOU are experiencing is not even remotely helpful for people who the fix didn't work for, and for the people that Tadaaaah wants to hear from.

5. This isn't a game for a home PC, it is a mobile game, and data usage are two completely different animals. Bad analogy.

6. First world problems.....I hear ya there and would be a massive hypocrite if I told I haven't said that to people here before, but........on a game where people spend hundreds of dollars for fake stats and bragging rights, did you really think any 3rd world problems would be addressed here? It's a whole damn forum full of first world problems. If you don't like first world problems, you are definitely in the wrong place.

Let the people who still have the problems get it sorted. The problem is still very real for many, and they are loyal players who spend money, meaning Gree wants to keep them around.

namedud
07-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Would unnecessary push notifications cause or contribute to this issue? I get push notifications a dozen or more times a day about a hot off the truck sale ending soon. It's been over for weeks, I don't need or want to keep hearing about it from both CC and CCHD.

Considering it was a garbage sale straight from the empire city dump, I didn't want or need to hear about it weeks ago while it was live, but that is besides the point. Point is, I get literally dozens of push notifications from crime city every single day without fail for the past several weeks.

Champion24
07-10-2014, 02:35 PM

Hey simon.. if you read the thread I.ve already said it.s using up my 15Gb wifi allowance.
There is a data issue and it.s happening for the last 2.5 months.

Tadaaah said the issue was fixed twice.. and it wasn't.

Please don't insult the data plan I.m on.. it.s worked for me for over 3 years and it.s all I need.
Why would I buy a more expensive plan just to play this game?

I started this thread for 2 reasons 1.. for some help from a mod to fix this issue. 2.. to inform people that Cc is using up all their data on their allowance.

Your lucky this issue isn't affecting you but if it was I wouldn't be trolling your thread if you were looking for some help to resolve the issue.

Oh and of course I close the game down.. do you really thimk I.m rich enough to leave it running for hours.

120mbs used today!

t12pm
07-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Would unnecessary push notifications cause or contribute to this issue? I get push notifications a dozen or more times a day about a hot off the truck sale ending soon. It's been over for weeks, I don't need or want to keep hearing about it from both CC and CCHD.

Considering it was a garbage sale straight from the empire city dump, I didn't want or need to hear about it weeks ago while it was live, but that is besides the point. Point is, I get literally dozens of push notifications from crime city every single day without fail for the past several weeks.

Shut them off see if that helps, I also asked if you shut it down as mine use to run 24/7 at no cost, I just mentioned that as it is what fixed my huge spike I saw.

namedud
07-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Some notifications can be useful, being forced to turn them off because of a Gree issue shouldn't be something anyone has to do. Gree problem requires a Gree fix.

t12pm
07-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Some notifications can be useful, being forced to turn them off because of a Gree issue shouldn't be something anyone has to do. Gree problem requires a Gree fix.

Wasn't meant as a fix if he turns them off for awhile he would see if it helps if not he can rule that out then, if it was that he could pas it on to a mod and maybe finally get it fixed, obviously gree has no clue what is doing it 2 wrong fixes already

Simon.
07-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Well, accused of trolling, I never! Fine!! I can lower my standards.....I'm not very good at it, but here goes!

1. Any hoolah about 3g, 4g etc should apply to all apps. It is clear in this case only Gree apps have spiked exponentially in the last couple of months. It's not a cell tower problem.

I never said it was a cell tower problem, I said if the data usage is happening when sitting in a known good spot then its an issue and in poor data areas or constant switching between mobile networks will increase usage - Reading is for the strong, interpretation, now that takes a little mastering bro!

2. As noted by many cross platform users, other games similar to this use a fraction of the data. Why can't Gree? They did before, when we all signed of for the games AND our data plans.

As already noted (several times) by Gree - there is a problem and they are fixing it. Stop having a tantrum because it's not fixed now "hu hu this isn't what I paid for"...did you bang your fists on your chest when you wrote that? Why do you people think that because you paid money to Gree that you should be given better QoS? You never paid for a service, you paid for ingame gold which you spend - the game is the game, you chose to spend money on it as is - it's not an investment! Besides, I never signed anything - didn't know I was under contract to play CC...crap!

3. Crappy data plans. Thanks for your opinion. I am on a work plan. When I travel and bored in airports, I like to play. For a couple of months, I couldn't. Given the two points previous, you telling me to man up and buy a better (more expensive) plan just to play a broken game ranks really really low on the "sound advice" scale. Which brings us to 4....

Then use your phone for work and not gaming - you know, what your "Work Plan" is for. Those plans are for checking email and downloading small files - not online gaming. I never said anything about manning up - your tampon is too firmly secured for that to happen - all you did was confirm you were on a crap plan...lots more words to say what I already said...

4. This clearly has worked for some and not for others, so throwing out the data numbers that YOU are experiencing is not even remotely helpful for people who the fix didn't work for, and for the people that Tadaaaah wants to hear from.

What's the name of the thread....that's right...you can do it...spelling is hard isn't it? And I assure you, Tadaaah dosn't want to hear from anyone if it can be helped. Why does everyone keep getting Forum Moderator confused with Helpdesk?? And to troll myself, I stuffed up yestreday - my mobile data usage was only 93mb, my WiFi usage was 153mb - so yeah, I still have the problem 250mb in 4 days, it just doesn't bother me that much...

5. This isn't a game for a home PC, it is a mobile game, and data usage are two completely different animals. Bad analogy.

Well done, yes we're talking about a mobile app. Data is data, it moves the same from a PC as it does from a phone or tablet - its just the medium it travels through that is different...You think the mobile data network is in someway different to ADSL, Cable, Wifi - they have different encapsulation methods for packet transfer, but the data still moves the exact same way, the only difference is the program that's sending the data and the size of the data. There is no difference between data usage between mobile devices and PC's for the majority - most of us are just smart enough to connect to WiFi when streaming TV shows, Movies, playing games that chew a lot of data on our mobile devices.....

6. First world problems.....I hear ya there and would be a massive hypocrite if I told I haven't said that to people here before, but........on a game where people spend hundreds of dollars for fake stats and bragging rights, did you really think any 3rd world problems would be addressed here? It's a whole damn forum full of first world problems. If you don't like first world problems, you are definitely in the wrong place.

Let the people who still have the problems get it sorted. The problem is still very real for many, and they are loyal players who spend money, meaning Gree wants to keep them around.

I am one of those people! Dude you took my post very personally...so back atchya.
I never said there wasn't a problem, but way to take me outta context bro and not read between the lines...at all...

End of troll session :)

Simon.
07-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Hey simon.. if you read the thread I.ve already said it.s using up my 15Gb wifi allowance.
There is a data issue and it.s happening for the last 2.5 months.

You read the opening line of my post right?

Please don't insult the data plan I.m on.. it.s worked for me for over 3 years and it.s all I need.
Why would I buy a more expensive plan just to play this game?

a lot of people touchy about there data plans - didn't realise it was a raw topic! Anyway, 3 years is a long time dude, apps and data requirements have changes significantly in that time - but what ever works - wasn't my intention to upset anyone - well, maybe Max, because he took my post so personal like :)

Your lucky this issue isn't affecting you but if it was I wouldn't be trolling your thread if you were looking for some help to resolve the issue.

Oh and of course I close the game down.. do you really thimk I.m rich enough to leave it running for hours.

I wasn't trolling, did you even read my post - there was some tongue in cheek comments but otherwise useful advice - and it is still effecting me though not as bad as you apparently - that closing the app was a suggestion - you'd be surprised how many people think the game stops just because they pressed the home button. Also, most people who don't know a thing about computers, the Internet or how data works would be clueless that the game is resident using resources and data.

I think I see where you lot got upset with my post
first world problems or what ?!? Get a decent plan - honestly, I wouldn't even have noticed if it wasn't for the complaints

Its not rude if you read it right:
first world problems or what ?!? (meaning it's not that big a deal, ok so not that big a deal to me maybe...)
Get a decent plan (I have 5 kids in my family - 15 GB?!? ha ha ha my kids eat through that at breakfast!) - see, context makes a difference!
honestly, I wouldn't even have noticed if it wasn't for the complaints (as in, I'm surprised, as in I didn't notice the issue)

Max Power
07-11-2014, 06:28 AM
Well, accused of trolling, I never! Fine!! I can lower my standards.....I'm not very good at it, but here goes!

I didn't accuse you of trolling, somebody after me did. Yet here you are preaching about reading comprehension. Maybe if you listed the people you were quoting while you were quoting them, it would be more clear for you. Regardless, I didn't accuse you of trolling, I said there were lots of holes in your theories. You do understand the difference, don't you?

I never said it was a cell tower problem, I said if the data usage is happening when sitting in a known good spot then its an issue and in poor data areas or constant switching between mobile networks will increase usage - Reading is for the strong, interpretation, now that takes a little mastering bro!

Cell tower or data switiching, it still doesn't address the premise of the problem....any scenario about switching and tower strength would effect all apps, not just Gree. Interpretation indeed. Signal is not the issue when it only effects one app.

As already noted (several times) by Gree - there is a problem and they are fixing it. Stop having a tantrum because it's not fixed now "hu hu this isn't what I paid for"...did you bang your fists on your chest when you wrote that? Why do you people think that because you paid money to Gree that you should be given better QoS? You never paid for a service, you paid for ingame gold which you spend - the game is the game, you chose to spend money on it as is - it's not an investment! Besides, I never signed anything - didn't know I was under contract to play CC...crap!

Who is having a tantrum? Good lord. The whole point is that people have data plans and the Gree games that they logged into are no longer compatible with their data plans. Given that a few short months ago, they were, I think people are reasonable to complain. Telling people to buy more data is a pretty unsympathetic solution. Actually, it's not a solution at all.

Then use your phone for work and not gaming - you know, what your "Work Plan" is for. Those plans are for checking email and downloading small files - not online gaming. I never said anything about manning up - your tampon is too firmly secured for that to happen - all you did was confirm you were on a crap plan...lots more words to say what I already said...

See above. The contract between me and my employer accounts for this, and you telling me what I should or shouldn't be doing during business travel is way out of the scope of this conversation, and frankly, your purview. When they said they wanted to pay for my phone, I said fine but I need to keep the same amount of data for app use on the road. This issue dramatically changed that.

What's the name of the thread....that's right...you can do it...spelling is hard isn't it? ...

Wow, that's really helpful. Apparently missing the point is even easier than spelling.

Well done, yes we're talking about a mobile app. Data is data, it moves the same from a PC as it does from a phone or tablet - its just the medium it travels through that is different...You think the mobile data network is in someway different to ADSL, Cable, Wifi - they have different encapsulation methods for packet transfer, but the data still moves the exact same way, the only difference is the program that's sending the data and the size of the data. There is no difference between data usage between mobile devices and PC's for the majority - most of us are just smart enough to connect to WiFi when streaming TV shows, Movies, playing games that chew a lot of data on our mobile devices.....

Data is data, but most people have a far different plan at home for data, because that is what the market is. Again, people's home plans are also none of your business, and given how different the business models are, not apples to apples at all. It also completely ignores that all these data packets that you are discussing with Gree were not a problem with Gree three short months ago....at all.

I am one of those people! Dude you took my post very personally...so back atchya.
I never said there wasn't a problem, but way to take me outta context bro and not read between the lines...at all...

End of troll session :)

I didn't take your post personally at all. How could I when it really didn't have anything to do with me? I saw you give what I thought was really faulty advice, (laced with a fair amount of judgement) to someone who was still having a problem. If you are gonna go out on a forum to tell people that they have crappy data plans as a solution to a clear change in how this game is functioning, expect a little feedback. It's not "trolling".

Dipstik
07-11-2014, 06:44 AM
http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw388_medium.jpg

Morgz
07-11-2014, 10:13 AM
Simom, I'm not calling you a troll either, but the way I read your post was kind of off putting as well (the parts like "100MB on a phone...OMFG! the world is imploding!!!! Mobile games chew just as much data as WoW, EVE, any online game....it's an online game!" and "first world problems or what ?!? Get a decent plan -").

I don't take it too personally, but I did sort of scoff at your words, and thought to myself that you either didn't read, or didn't realize the part where several of us pointed out that it has been no problem for quite some time, then something changed about 2-3 months ago where it became a problem out of the blue. We didn't change our playing habits at all -- 4 months ago we had no issue with the data usage. 1 month ago we did. We should not have to "get a decent plan" to solve a problem that is on the supplier end...first world or 3rd world. I have an unlimited data plan, wifi and cellular data -- so it won't cost me money, but it will slow my speeds overall once I reach I certain threshold. I've never in 15 years of high speed internet (wifi or cellular) had a provider threaten to choke my speed due to usage until 2 months ago from this game.

Tadaah: 69MB of cellular data for me since July 7th. I use wifi most of the time, so the cell data is when I'm riding in a car as a passenger, or just away from my home or work network. Anyway,that's definitely an improvement for me. Still would like to see everyone have that experience the usage go back to what it was a few months ago.

Champion24
07-11-2014, 11:40 AM
If someone can pm me and tell me how to post screenshots from android I.ll be more than happy to prove to you.s how much data this app is using up on my wifi..
109Mbs used in 10 hours.. I logged in around 5 times today and robbed around 10 hoods.

Atlanta
07-12-2014, 05:42 AM
It is still using huge amounts of data... I can stream netflix and pandora for the same amount of time as gree games and gree games use twice as much data as a video streaming app... There's obviously something wrong and tadaaah is sent here to just feed us a BS excuse.... Not his fault as he is following orders but gree is so disfunctional it's crazy....

Champion24
07-12-2014, 02:46 PM
602mbs used today.. pfff it.s getting worse.. time to retire.

Simon.
07-13-2014, 06:33 PM
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :)
hmm 400mb used between the 10th and now. I suppose the Battle List updating every 10secs would be chewing more data during the war...

602mbs used today.. pfff it.s getting worse.. time to retire.

That's a lot in a day! The worst stat yet...

Atlanta
07-15-2014, 05:45 AM
Gree? Any answer

Tadaaah
07-15-2014, 01:49 PM
Gree? Any answer

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94683-Official-Feedback-Data-Surge