PDA

View Full Version : Raids now taking cash from bank not buildings!

Maestro
05-30-2014, 10:00 AM
I just got raided and lost a ton of cash. Not 1 building shows a hit and not 1 building is off the collection cycle. Also this "raid" was over an hour after I collected my big buildings that are still showing time wise I collected them on time. So how did I loose the cash !
Example buildings collected at hour 1 raided at hour 2. 3 hours later stil on cycle that I collected a hour 1.

jinjack292
05-30-2014, 10:04 AM
how much did they raided u ????

Maestro
05-30-2014, 10:44 AM
131 mil. It's not the amount it's the principle at this point. How do you play a game that is flawed and they won't fix!
Again. I. Don't even know what building got raided! No hit showed and they are cycling properly! Are raids taking money straight out of the bank now? That's the only explanation I can see.

Earlier support admitted to a problem with building getting raided after they were collected but then I at least saw the hits and knew what buildings they were. And again they could care less.

I know this is a pointless thread but how can we give money to a company that has gotten this sloppy! I can't anymore

lemonhaze
05-30-2014, 11:09 AM
after seeing the INDI points this past Wd it seems many dont care what kind of serivce they get as long as they get that digital image

kguittar
05-30-2014, 11:12 AM
did you sync to the servers after you collected? like, check that faction chat, go to a rival base or vault your cash? this has been a known issue for quite some time that the buildings won't register as collected if you don't somehow sync to their servers.

Tardavic
05-30-2014, 11:44 AM
did you sync to the servers after you collected? like, check that faction chat, go to a rival base or vault your cash? this has been a known issue for quite some time that the buildings won't register as collected if you don't somehow sync to their servers.

Hey guys, yeah what this guy is saying is true. This has been ongoing for a while now. We are looking into this and will provide an update when we can!

Maestro
05-30-2014, 12:02 PM
I collected a 48 hour building it was raided 1 hour later and an hour after that I looked. The building had 46 hours to go. If it was raided it should show 48 when I looked not 46. All my buildings show they were collected an hour before the raid!
If they didn't sync why does it show all my big building collected an hour before the raid? (This is based on the collection clock on the building) if they were raided it shouldn't start till I look at the building correct? Or it should show the building damaged shouldn't it?

I have run into the not syncing issue. When that happened to me and I opened the game I would see a damaged building and the collection clock waiting to be restarted. This time no damaged building and the collection clock synced like I collected on time(an hour before the raid)

kguittar
05-30-2014, 12:59 PM
i've had your exact situation happen to me, it was my 48's and everything. I even had screen shots of the timers not aligning with the raid time. I just think its all attributed to the syncing problem. I now just go to a rival base every time just to be safe.

It sucks it happened to your 48's, my iph is 46m so I know how pissed i was when that happened to me.

elangomatt
05-30-2014, 01:33 PM
I collected a 48 hour building it was raided 1 hour later and an hour after that I looked. The building had 46 hours to go. If it was raided it should show 48 when I looked not 46. All my buildings show they were collected an hour before the raid!
If they didn't sync why does it show all my big building collected an hour before the raid? (This is based on the collection clock on the building) if they were raided it shouldn't start till I look at the building correct? Or it should show the building damaged shouldn't it?

I have run into the not syncing issue. When that happened to me and I opened the game I would see a damaged building and the collection clock waiting to be restarted. This time no damaged building and the collection clock synced like I collected on time(an hour before the raid)

The raid time might show "1 hour ago" but I think that the raid could have been 1 hour 59 minutes ago and it would still say "1 hour ago". I have had some times before where I was only a few minutes late collecting and someone snuck in and raided me but I didn't have the buildings show as being damaged at all. I collect all of the buildings then a few seconds or minutes afterwards, I get the raid news and the money appears to come out of my vault. In reality I had been raided a couple minutes before but the game wasn't synced properly at the time.

Tardavic
05-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Hey guys, we are looking into this, but if you could, send in a ticket to Support so that this can be further investigated.

Please include as much information as possible.

Ajk
05-30-2014, 04:46 PM
This problem, can't count the upgrade on LTB's right, buttons in the wrong place, its anarchy out there, we need to get a grip on things before monkeys start flinging their poo on people!! Come on Gree, save us from the poo...

Nevermind, just realized its after hours on a weekend... bring on the trolls...