PDA

View Full Version : How to find your weakest weapon for your stats?

Ourpalace
05-30-2014, 09:03 AM
With the inflation, many players are not care about units with several hundreds att/def power. What about several thousands? Is there a way to find what is your weakest unit for attacking or for defending? It will be easy for us to decide if we'd like to participate an event for the unit.

reesiepuff
05-30-2014, 09:10 AM
buy a unit, determine how much attack you went up. subtract the amount you went up from unit's attack and that answer is what the attack is for the lowest unit in your army. isnt really accurate due to all the boosts but it should be close-ish.

Alternately buy a small attack unit, check if you stats go up. if not buy a little stronger unit and keep going until your stats go up (it will only be a few points) but when they move that will tell you about what your lowest unit is

Thief
05-30-2014, 09:21 AM
No Weopons in Game (Thats CC) but yes with Units i suggest what Reesiepuff said

Only problem is it doesn't help you determine Boosts. If i add a Sea my stats go up more than if i add an infantry with equal stats.

Mr llama
05-30-2014, 10:49 AM
Fa is great for this

reesiepuff
05-30-2014, 11:03 AM
Fa is great for this

Yea i dont understand why they just can't implement that way of sorting units into our inventory right now

elangomatt
05-30-2014, 01:51 PM
We've been asking for better inventory organization since the game began in 2011 and have never gotten it. Amazingly though, Android inventory is now sorted from weakest to strongest and I'm pretty sure one of the Gree employees on the forum has said it is going to be the same on iOS soon (with an app store update). There is no option to see your offense/defensive army at all, but hey at least this is something.

Just a side note, but does it bug the crap out of anyone else how name sorts in game (like on the raid boss rank tab) always sort from Z to A?! Who the heck wants a Z to A sort by default?!!

sw71
08-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Bump bump bump