PDA

View Full Version : Player drafting for guilds.

Lord Malice
05-30-2014, 08:25 AM
I think the this game and everyone's guild needs a draft button,It would bring up a list of current guild-less players that qualify for entry into the guild based on the level requirement or it could just have a player filter list based by level. This would be a great benefit to guilds for player recruitment and players alike, The player would be able to sit back and browse the guild draft offers and choose the one to their liking.

Example:
1.Click "Draft" button in guild settings,Probably next to friend code invite
2.Pick level requirement filter settings
11,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100+
3.This should bring up a list of all guildless players that fall under the search parameter probably like the arena rank record list (10 at a time)
4.Send invites to players that you want
5.Profit.

On the players side this will let them have a list of guild offers for them to base their decision from,depending if they like the guilds level,elemental bonus and equipment of guild members. This would speed up player recruiting and allow guilds to find active players and players to find active guilds.

HeadOpener
05-30-2014, 08:44 AM
I think the this game and everyone's guild needs a draft button,It would bring up a list of current guild-less players that qualify for entry into the guild based on the level requirement or it could just have a player filter list based by level. This would be a great benefit to guilds for player recruitment and players alike, The player would be able to sit back and browse the guild draft offers and choose the one to their liking.
Certainly an interesting idea. I know if I go guildless for a bit (swapping between our guilds) I get spammed with invites as it is. A draught would at least make it easier to look at guilds and players easier.

Rookeye
05-30-2014, 09:39 AM
How would that work for newer players? I really like KnD, but their tutorial blew by so fast I got whiplash...how would your draft thingee explain itself to the the noob? *raises hand* :)

Lord Malice
05-30-2014, 09:51 AM
It would allow the GM or people of rank to bring up a list of guildless players by level category. Lower level guilds will be able to find newer players and higher level players would find a host of invites from higher guilds. Of course to prevent invite flooding maybe an extra option should be added to our settings to block invites below a certain level. This would allow people wanting only to be in guilds for example 100+ to only receive invites from guilds who require members to be 100+