PDA

View Full Version : real reason for stats drop

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
05-30-2014, 05:51 AM
There was a def stats drop two cycles ago because gree fixed a tier 500-600 weapon hedge killer. Was supposed to be +16 melee defense, but in inventory it's displayed as +16 mafia defense.

Same thing happened yesterday. A tier 4000-5000 weapon lucky blade with +10 mafia atk finally got fixed. (Was supposed to be +10 melee atk). Some players got stats drop but gree did the right thing. The pathetic thing is...the most of ppl who whining here know exactly what did happen but still hope gree can give that stats back.

What r u thinking?

cajunman
05-30-2014, 07:24 AM
There was a def stats drop two cycles ago because gree fixed a tier 500-600 weapon hedge killer. Was supposed to be +16 melee defense, but in inventory it's displayed as +16 mafia defense.

Same thing happened yesterday. A tier 4000-5000 weapon lucky blade with +10 mafia atk finally got fixed. (Was supposed to be +10 melee atk). Some players got stats drop but gree did the right thing. The pathetic thing is...the most of ppl who whining here know exactly what did happen but still hope gree can give that stats back.

What r u thinking?

what i am thinking is you have no life. I don't analyze every weapon or mod like you do.
after completing the boss raid my stats went up about 4m in attack, but then yesterday after the dust settled my attack stats went down 1m lower then before the boss raid started.

If was a mistake then let gree come out and say that a mod was incorrect, but they sent an email saying they are looking to see what has caused the stat drop.
Don't sit there and try to tell us we should know what is happening, because like i said earlier i have a life and don't analyze every weapon i get but i do notice when my stats take a big hit.

Zincincpink
05-30-2014, 07:33 AM
what i am thinking is you have no life. I don't analyze every weapon or mod like you do.

i have a life (because I) don't analyze every weapon

Everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives... I think we have different definitions of what it means to have a life though.

*edit*
Also, you know someone has a lousy argument when they personally attack the person they are arguing with rather than attacking the argument

05-30-2014, 07:55 AM
after completing the boss raid my stats went up about 4m in attack, but then yesterday after the dust settled my attack stats went down 1m lower then before the boss raid started.

If was a mistake then let gree come out and say that a mod was incorrect, but they sent an email saying they are looking to see what has caused the stat drop.
Don't sit there and try to tell us we should know what is happening, because like i said earlier i have a life and don't analyze every weapon i get but i do notice when my stats take a big hit.

Disclose truth=no life? Very interesting theory. How about u stop whining and spend ur precious 30 secs checking ur individual mod?

Molly's Voice
05-30-2014, 10:54 AM
And stats are important anymore, why?

mxz
05-30-2014, 02:39 PM
And stats are important anymore, why?Because you can beat up other people in your bracket for digital dollas, respect, and overall e-peen size rankings.

RuckusXsuckuR
05-30-2014, 04:34 PM
Everyone dies, but not everyone truly lives... I think we have different definitions of what it means to have a life though.

*edit*
Also, you know someone has a lousy argument when they personally attack the person they are arguing with rather than attacking the argument

A.K.A. ad hominem

kraken
05-30-2014, 05:37 PM
And stats are important anymore, why?

Nope.. Milk is more important

kraken
05-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Llpbrace,
1. Who r u?
2. I checked my inventory@mods, nothing wrong@changed.. Still my att was reduced for 3m.

3m....!! Not 300k !

Blowin Smoke
05-30-2014, 08:08 PM
Negative 5M here. Guess I'll take the hit.

05-31-2014, 09:05 PM
Llpbrace,
1. Who r u?
2. I checked my inventory@mods, nothing wrong@changed.. Still my att was reduced for 3m.

3m....!! Not 300k !

Of course nothing wrong since gree fixed that

X!t8
05-31-2014, 11:41 PM

What r u thinking?

If that's true why did only 1 of my accounts take the hit. Both are mirrored for the last 6 months, same everything except income. Explain that. And the drop for me was 3.5-4 mil defense also. The pathetic thing is some people believe everything they read.

Notorious94
06-01-2014, 12:30 AM
If it was an attack mod that was fixed then why did my defence drop as well?

Molly's Voice
06-01-2014, 05:32 PM
If it was an attack mod that was fixed then why did my defence drop as well?

Simple...it didn't.

Notorious94
06-01-2014, 11:47 PM
MV shh you troll! My screen shots prove different. But I don't really care. The drop makes no difference to my war targets at all