PDA

View Full Version : Looking for WEAK PLAYERS with high energy rates/totals

General Nu
05-29-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm General Nu, semi-retired, founding leader of the General Nuisances (GNs). The General Nuisances are top 300 faction that do well in all events. We have finished all boss events in the recent past.

After I retired I started playing a supporting role by focusing on the feeder faction for the GNs, the Minor Nuisances. I am looking for weak players with high energy rates or high energy meter capacity. Ideally you would be a player who has been playing for over a year and are a camper or semi retired. No donations required. All I am looking for is sporadic play and the willingness to move into the General Nuisances occasionally for the opportunity to get some faction goal reward units.

This is also a great opportunity to build a relationship with a top faction for those looking to better their stats. I have successfully help new players get to top 300 playing level through temp placements in the GNs. Also willing to do this for veteran players looking to get back into the game.

The Minor Nuisances do fairly well with WD with 20/5 win/loss record in the last war but rank only top 4000.

PM me if interested