PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss help pretty please😊

Sweet Victory
05-29-2014, 07:36 PM
I am anticipating our factions' need for some assistance in the raid boss event. Everyone this event comes up, we are 1 boss shy of completing prestige. Would love to see my guys and gals get prestige! We'll have plenty of folders! If you get done in your faction please come and help us finish strong and you can farm units afterwards if you wish. I am posting this early because I always seem to all for help when it's too late and the heavy hitters are already helping other factions. Please and thank you!!

Invite code is 616-096-567... Thank you!!!!

ElMacho
05-29-2014, 07:58 PM
I am anticipating our factions' need for some assistance in the raid boss event. Everyone this event comes up, we are 1 boss shy of completing prestige. Would love to see my guys and gals get prestige! We'll have plenty of folders! If you get done in your faction please come and help us finish strong and you can farm units afterwards if you wish. I am posting this early because I always seem to all for help when it's too late and the heavy hitters are already helping other factions. Please and thank you!!

Invite code is 616-096-567... Thank you!!!!

Hey bud I'll come give you a hand when we finish ours. Usually around 1 day left when we finish.

2000y2k
05-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Good luck. Guessing less faction hoping this round.

Sweet Victory
05-29-2014, 09:31 PM
Sweet thanks!!!!

Sweet Victory
05-29-2014, 09:37 PM
Right?!!! Lol... just want to see my faction get rewarded as they all work pretty hard, buy gold and invest their time as all of us do. ��

ScrewThis
05-30-2014, 01:38 AM
I think you will find most factions spend a LOT longer working to complete their own challenges than ever before. I can tell you it is going a lot slower, for sure. Teams who relied on heavy hitters jumping over to help, I feel sorry for them.