PDA

View Full Version : Stat drop??

1Shot
05-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Does anyone know why my stats dropped by 2million for no reason?!?!

CJ54
05-29-2014, 06:14 PM
Did you delete and reinstall right before that happened?

1Shot
05-29-2014, 06:18 PM
No I just bought gold and did the LTQ, then randomly my stats dropped from 24.9m to 23.3m

D@C
05-29-2014, 06:20 PM
Samething happened to me. Was 28.97m now 26.8m.

1Shot
05-29-2014, 06:21 PM
My username in game is OneShot. I have no clue why this happened I didn't buy gold to lose a million -_- what do I do now?

Dipstik
05-29-2014, 06:21 PM
Support finally responded to all the tickets reporting you?

bdub
05-29-2014, 06:54 PM
One of my profiles just dropped 6M in attack as well - submitted a ticket. Did a uninstall/reinstall much earlier - this happened within the last 4 hours.

Meangrn
05-29-2014, 07:03 PM
I have not deleted & reinstalled the game and have lost 4 million. What up.... With that???

1Shot
05-29-2014, 07:04 PM
I hope the developers can look into this, I'm happy it's not just me at least...

Revolution
05-29-2014, 08:03 PM
I have the same problem. Went from 24 mil to 22 today.

tmcmann
05-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Yep, same problem for me. In the last hour my stats dropped 2.3 million attack. Defense seemed to stay the same.

Touch Down
05-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Don't hold your breath! My stats dropped last month by 4mil and still waiting for my ticket and a fix.

The Angry Boodg
05-29-2014, 08:43 PM
Read this thread and decided to checked my stats...att stat went down by 4mil...u spend gold to raise stats up and gree just takes it away in seconds...

cajunman
05-29-2014, 09:08 PM
This is stupid gree. Mine dropped 5m making it actually lower then it was before the boss raid started.
I sent a ticket but don't expect a response.
I am on iOS. Is everyone having the issue on iOS?

The Angry Boodg
05-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Yup...on iOS too

1Shot
05-29-2014, 09:25 PM
I'm on iOS also.

namedud
05-29-2014, 10:47 PM
My theory, short version, a modless item probably had a mod added by accident and you never noticed. Neither did gree (or it would have never happened) and once it was brought to their attention the issue was corrected.

For those having issues, did both attack and defence drop, or was it just one or the other? I feel confident in suggesting it was only one or the other, but I'm not having any issues so can't really say definitively.

The Angry Boodg
05-29-2014, 11:18 PM
My theory, short version, a modless item probably had a mod added by accident and you never noticed. Neither did gree (or it would have never happened) and once it was brought to their attention the issue was corrected.

For those having issues, did both attack and defence drop, or was it just one or the other? I feel confident in suggesting it was only one or the other, but I'm not having any issues so can't really say definitively.

So gree can decide that you rec'd too much mod at anytime and nerf it? Wow! No wonder so many people went to itunes and google and asked for their money back...

namedud
05-29-2014, 11:56 PM
So gree can decide that you rec'd too much mod at anytime and nerf it? Wow! No wonder so many people went to itunes and google and asked for their money back...

Not exactly... the issue is you (may have) received an item that didn't have a mod on it, and in preparation for a future event Gree added a mod to the item thinking it was brand new. Sometimes they fail to realize that an item is in fact NOT new, and the mod gets added to said item anyhow.

When that happens, and it has happened more than once, Gree has to remove the mod because that item has already been awarded and was not supposed to have any bonus attached.

Unfortunately for everyone affected, you essentially received a "free" mod, so enjoy it while it lasts and then accept it when gree corrects the error.

History repeats itself, and history says no error in favour of the players gets left uncorrected. If you received an item with a mod and the mod didn't work, Gree would take just as long to correct that mistake.

Sleazy_P_Martini
05-29-2014, 11:57 PM
try going through your inventory and manually adding all your weapons. figure out your raw attack and defense scores. then apply your modifiers to it. if the amount is different than what you have on your profile, then something is wrong. Send in ticket.

edit: or you can wait a week and your stats will likely go up by about 5 mil from events. making you forget that puny drop .

kipp88
05-30-2014, 12:54 AM
I have the same problem, attack went from 18.3 to 16.9. I'm on android so it's not just a iOS problem.

PSYCHO ACE
05-30-2014, 12:57 AM
What the heck again....My attack stats dropped by 5 million, after spending gold to farm bosses and do sltq. I hope gree fixes their error before battle begins tomorrow. What lousy customer service. No wonder people are retiring from the game in record numbers.

Forever Infamous
05-30-2014, 01:08 AM
I am assuming you all received the 'lucky blade' for individual reward last battle, apparently had an incorrect mod applied to it & has just been resolved

hooligan1966
05-30-2014, 01:19 AM
I checked this morning and lost 1.5 million attack stats.

Notorious94
05-30-2014, 05:13 AM
I'm down from 38 to 35!! Tried delete and reinstall! WTF gree????

hooligan1966
05-30-2014, 06:16 AM
Received a reply from Gree saying that it was a fault with recent update. "If in the meantime your stats return, could you please inform us what you were doing so that we can pinpoint the problem."

cajunman
05-30-2014, 06:29 AM
Received a reply from Gree saying that it was a fault with recent update. "If in the meantime your stats return, could you please inform us what you were doing so that we can pinpoint the problem."

yeah i got the same. so they want us to tell tehm how we solve the issue??? LOL

hooligan1966
05-30-2014, 06:36 AM
My thoughts exactly.

Camerino
05-30-2014, 06:37 AM
Down from 40.3 to 37.6m attack. Get this fixed before war gree or I'm done buying gold...

LADY TONI
05-30-2014, 07:06 AM
Well Gree has done it again and right before war. My stats drop too, but over 5 million. I'm so upset and inform my syndicate that I will be not purchasing gold until this problem is fixed. It's so discouraging how we try so hard and spend so much just to get screwed by Gree

Zincincpink
05-30-2014, 07:40 AM
Here to say that I didn't loose any stats. I finished the last ltq, finished epic boss, and finished raid boss with syndicate (elite included). So that narrows it down...

Zyklones
05-30-2014, 10:56 AM
Stats dropped from 161mill to 152mill :cool::rolleyes::p:mad:

Molly's Voice
05-30-2014, 11:16 AM
Not exactly... the issue is you (may have) received an item that didn't have a mod on it, and in preparation for a future event Gree added a mod to the item thinking it was brand new. Sometimes they fail to realize that an item is in fact NOT new, and the mod gets added to said item anyhow.

When that happens, and it has happened more than once, Gree has to remove the mod because that item has already been awarded and was not supposed to have any bonus attached.

Unfortunately for everyone affected, you essentially received a "free" mod, so enjoy it while it lasts and then accept it when gree corrects the error.

History repeats itself, and history says no error in favour of the players gets left uncorrected. If you received an item with a mod and the mod didn't work, Gree would take just as long to correct that mistake.

^This.

Seriously, all you whiners need to suck it up. You got a free mod for awhile and now its gone....boo hoo. #sadface. Who cares, your stats will go up double by next cycle anyway. Oh yeah, *NEWSFLASH* stats are meaningless. You no get memo?

And let's be honest, everyone here crying would be weeping just as loud if they found out someone else had an unearned mod and they didn't. Your narcissistic argument is built on hypocrisy. Tell me I'm lying.

ROLLDICE
05-30-2014, 01:26 PM
For the guys saying it is a "mod adjustment".......... so me and my syndicate have been in the same synd for months and have received same prizes, how are some of us dropping and others aren't?

ROLLDICE
05-30-2014, 01:35 PM
Also when you look at your profile "number of vehicles" isn't in your stats anymore which I am going to guess is the attk points we are missing

LazyJD
05-30-2014, 01:45 PM
The actual modifier attached to the "lucky blade" loot was just corrected from 10% mafia attack to 10% melee attack. This is one of the reward loot that can be obtained from the weekend war events for individual IP ranking.

ROLLDICE
05-30-2014, 01:49 PM
The actual modifier attached to the "lucky blade" loot was just corrected from 10% mafia attack to 10% melee attack. This is one of the reward loot that can be obtained from the weekend war events for individual IP ranking.

and if we don't have that item?

cajunman
05-30-2014, 02:02 PM

yeah i got that blade last war. but isn't it drastic to drop 5m overall attack with one mod change?

X!t8
05-30-2014, 09:19 PM
I understand if I was awarded something and it was removed. Everyone talks about the attack decrease, mine went from 25.9/24.6 to 24.0/19.2 and on only 1 of my 2 accounts. Same syndicate same weapons, both have been together for the past 6 months. So is only 1 affected. Gree has given me the same generic excuse every time there a problem. "We understand your frustration and are working on the problem. We are sorry for any inconvenience it has caused" then that's it, follow up is " we have reviewed your case and taken care of the problem but nothing has changed other than the money in my pocket that I spent is in theirs.

namedud
05-30-2014, 10:33 PM
For the guys saying it is a "mod adjustment".......... so me and my syndicate have been in the same synd for months and have received same prizes, how are some of us dropping and others aren't?

ALL of you have received exactly ALL the same items? In every single event? That sounds about as probable as winning a 6x scratcher on two consecutive cards.

Also when you look at your profile "number of vehicles" isn't in your stats anymore which I am going to guess is the attk points we are missing

# of vehicles has not ever been a profile stat on iOS, but vehicles certainly have always and continue to count towards stats.

I understand if I was awarded something and it was removed. Everyone talks about the attack decrease, mine went from 25.9/24.6 to 24.0/19.2 and on only 1 of my 2 accounts. Same syndicate same weapons, both have been together for the past 6 months. So is only 1 affected.

Again, you have to consider that items are not awarded as prizes solely from battle. ANY item could be affected, including an item that hasn't even been equipped by your mafia for weeks/months/years. This is not simply an issue affecting war prizes.

It sounds extremely far fetched to claim all your accounts in the same syndicate always receive all of the same prizes, all of the time, from every event (ltq, sltq, ltb, war rank, war streaks, war wins, individual war wins, individual ip rank, raid boss, epic boss, etc).

Not saying it's impossible, but it is so improbable that if I worked in Gree support I would dismiss such claims as players trying to scam free items they didnt earn.

LADY TONI
05-31-2014, 09:28 AM
If you spent Gold, send Gree reply to ITunes and they will refund you since. Gree response clearly states that it was there error. I'm not sure about android, but Apple had a great reputation and wonderful customer service. The only thing you need to give them the invoice numbers of all your receipts. Good luck!

X!t8
05-31-2014, 11:54 PM
ALL of you have received exactly ALL the same items? In every single event? That sounds about as probable as winning a 6x scratcher on two consecutive cards.

# of vehicles has not ever been a profile stat on iOS, but vehicles certainly have always and continue to count towards stats.

Again, you have to consider that items are not awarded as prizes solely from battle. ANY item could be affected, including an item that hasn't even been equipped by your mafia for weeks/months/years. This is not simply an issue affecting war prizes.

It sounds extremely far fetched to claim all your accounts in the same syndicate always receive all of the same prizes, all of the time, from every event (ltq, sltq, ltb, war rank, war streaks, war wins, individual war wins, individual ip rank, raid boss, epic boss, etc).

Not saying it's impossible, but it is so improbable that if I worked in Gree support I would dismiss such claims as players trying to scam free items they didnt earn.

Not scamming anyone, started 2 accounts at the same time, same syndicate thru out, same finish for LTQs, raid boss and battle. The only people getting scammed are the people spending hard earned money and getting screwed.