PDA

View Full Version : Raide boss icon on the up-right corner covers the battle result icon!!!

tomcat123
05-29-2014, 03:03 PM
in ios, the raide boss icon for some reason move to up-right corner, it covers the battle results icon, and we use it to easily re-attack!!

Blackstone
05-29-2014, 03:07 PM
in ios, the raide boss icon for some reason move to up-right corner, it covers the battle results icon, and we use it to easily re-attack!!

Thanks for posting because I couldn't find the icon and would have wasted the entire event looking for it.

GEMH
05-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Make sure that you are using the most current game version on iOS which is 4.1. If you continue to experience any graphics or display issues, sent a ticket to the Support Team including screenshots documenting the the matter.

Dazzj10
05-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Same on android

Tardavic
05-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey guys,

Regarding the Raid Boss icon that is covering the battle results icon, after raiding the battle results icon pops up but is blocked. We have confirmed this if you are an iOS device.

There is a work-a-round; just try clicking a little to the left of the Raid Boss icon and you should be able to view your raid result history.

We are currently looking into this matter, but will not be able to resolve this during this Raid Boss event. We will get this fixed with the next client update

RedDevilSco
05-29-2014, 06:53 PM
Clicking a little below the raid boss icon also allows access the quick results after raiding/attacking

Sweet Victory
05-29-2014, 07:17 PM

Having the same issue on android...annoying😈

SultanB
05-30-2014, 01:12 AM
Both icons are accessible on Both operating systems. The fact those didn't try and ran here sums up half the forum today

Lancerdually
05-30-2014, 04:10 AM
Both icons are accessible on Both operating systems. The fact those didn't try and ran here sums up half the forum today
And the fact that you are with COR3 sums up half the problems with your post.

Tealeaf65
05-30-2014, 10:52 AM
Hey guys,

Regarding the Raid Boss icon that is covering the battle results icon, after raiding the battle results icon pops up but is blocked. We have confirmed this if you are an iOS device.

There is a work-a-round; just try clicking a little to the left of the Raid Boss icon and you should be able to view your raid result history.

We are currently looking into this matter, but will not be able to resolve this during this Raid Boss event. We will get this fixed with the next client update

If you got tiny fingers!!

Robin CC
06-01-2014, 02:19 AM
I don't understand why you bothered moving it in the first place. This is just as irritating as moving the vault to your profile like you did in kingdom age.

Jclarke
06-01-2014, 03:53 AM
I don't understand why you bothered moving it in the first place. This is just as irritating as moving the vault to your profile like you did in kingdom age.

Agreed, and we can only hope the icon pimping the other quality Gree games is permanently removed

TSgt Thomson
06-01-2014, 07:15 AM
I know this is not the proper thread for this question, but for whatever reason, I'm not allowed to start new threads. Anyways, a couple of days ago I had over 100 gold vanish from my game screen. It just disappeared. Has this ever happened to anyone else? How do I recover this vanishing gold? I have contacted Gree but I have not received and response. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.