PDA

View Full Version : Too many flippin NPCsi

Thumpr
05-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Try as hard as I might...I figure between my iPad and my 2 iPhones, I've wasted about 1000+ energy each day for these 24 hr events by hitting the wrong blanking target. Had six guys overlapped at one point. Zoomed in and tried my best...but these meat hooks were designed for swinging a sledge hammer, not brain surgery or jewelry crafting (I understand it requires fine movements and tremendous manual dexterity - sorry for the odd reference).

I am personally hoping BP has an oil spill on the docks and shipyard, somebody was smoking...and they all burn horrible little digital deaths. I have tried to keep an open mind with the glitches and bugs and such.... but this one I feel is designed specifically to do as I have done and waste energy and thus require gold expenditure. To me...that is just...petty.

Between the cement factory glitch, my overage fees for data from Verizon and then this... I don't need this frustration from this game. It is not an action game. Right now you guys are making me want to chuck my iPad like a boomerang, swung with the force of a very annoyed Hulk, directly at a very solid brick wall.

Rant done.

the BDLS
05-28-2014, 09:20 PM
Well said, it's ridiculous trying to get the right NPC at the Shipyard

Systematrix
05-28-2014, 09:26 PM
That's why they put so many NPCs on the maps so you mis-tap and waste energy. Some will spend extra money to make up for it. Every last dollar counts to Gree.

TheBFO
05-28-2014, 10:09 PM
And that is why I have stopped playing and refunded 1300$ worth of gold. They really, really don't care anymore about anything except what they can do to make a couple more dollars.

A guy in my faction got his refund of 3300 today.

It's just silly what this game has become. I know how to build old le buildings, along with an energy glitch. They just do not care anymore. Every ****ing post CJ or Tardavic is about sending in a worthless a$$ ticket.

WD rewards the exact same, everything under top 250 is worthless. Nothing new in WD prize wise, nothing good ever.

Just refund your money and stop playing.

/rant

pick_sax
05-28-2014, 10:11 PM
You funny! ;)

And yeah, the whole rest of the screen is empty, and the target overlaps with 15 others.

Android is worse. It is even less precise regarding touch. At least my kindle and prc special are less precise then my IOS.

Try as hard as I might...I figure between my iPad and my 2 iPhones, I've wasted about 1000+ energy each day for these 24 hr events by hitting the wrong blanking target. Had six guys overlapped at one point. Zoomed in and tried my best...but these meat hooks were designed for swinging a sledge hammer, not brain surgery or jewelry crafting (I understand it requires fine movements and tremendous manual dexterity - sorry for the odd reference).

I am personally hoping BP has an oil spill on the docks and shipyard, somebody was smoking...and they all burn horrible little digital deaths. I have tried to keep an open mind with the glitches and bugs and such.... but this one I feel is designed specifically to do as I have done and waste energy and thus require gold expenditure. To me...that is just...petty.

Between the cement factory glitch, my overage fees for data from Verizon and then this... I don't need this frustration from this game. It is not an action game. Right now you guys are making me want to chuck my iPad like a boomerang, swung with the force of a very annoyed Hulk, directly at a very solid brick wall.

Rant done.

Q Raider
05-29-2014, 12:18 AM
I believe that the answer lies within this statement from Wikipedia.....

Where's Wally? (known in the United States and Canada as Where's Waldo?) is a series of children's books created by British illustrator Martin Handford. The books consist of a series of detailed double-page spread illustrations depicting dozens or more people doing a variety of amusing things at a given location. Readers are challenged to find a character named Wally hidden in the group. Wally's distinctive red-and-white-striped shirt, bobble hat, and glasses make him slightly easier to recognise, but many illustrations contain "red herrings" involving deceptive use of red-and-white striped objects. Later entries in the long-running book series added other targets for readers to find in each illustration.[1] The books have also inspired a TV show, comic strip and a series of video games.

Hope Gree are paying for the rights :p

Tito89
05-29-2014, 07:01 AM
Damn right this sucks, i wasted 2k hitting wrong targets, bloody shipyard, more like s h i t yard

marebear
05-29-2014, 11:25 AM
I agree it's rediculous but go to settings in game and turn off one click targets. Then you can make sure you have correct npc before you hit.