PDA

View Full Version : Will there be maintenance or data push during war?

Sleazy_P_Martini
05-28-2014, 08:30 PM
Admins,

Will there be any server maintenance or dataset pushes during this war? Can you let us know ahead of time to plan accordingly? And perhaps a time.

sister morphine
05-28-2014, 09:47 PM
There's never maintenance during war. It's a glitch. Restart the game and it's all fine. Worked every time for me.

Better question is, will it be fixed?

Kitty McPurr
05-29-2014, 06:58 AM
Just frozen syndicate ranking leaderboards during the last hour...as per usual.

mnju_03
05-29-2014, 10:48 AM
nothings perfect...just take a step back and look at a tree or something.

Mackie Messer
05-29-2014, 06:46 PM
Admins,

Will there be any server maintenance or dataset pushes during this war? Can you let us know ahead of time to plan accordingly? And perhaps a time.

By calling out Gree's usual machinations you've robbed them of the element of "surprise!" sure we all know something will go wrong, but we the players and they the Gree like to pretend it won't so we can all do the gripe dance when it does. Now they'll feel compelled to find some new way to bedevil us....something we'd never suspect....

Though, I gotta give em credit...that time during the previous RB when new members were kicked, old members were brought back and the syndicate was locked down was a stroke of genius! That'll be a hard one to out-do.

TonyStark
05-29-2014, 08:00 PM
There will be maintenance so they can push down the next set of events usually 1 hr before the war ends. This has been done the past several wars now. Just expect it to happen at this point.

sister morphine
05-29-2014, 10:54 PM
There will be maintenance so they can push down the next set of events usually 1 hr before the war ends. This has been done the past several wars now. Just expect it to happen at this point.
I've had that same message one time outside of war. Same glitch.... just restart your game and it works fine. Wish I had a dollar every time I've posted this, the total would be running up quite nicely ;)