PDA

View Full Version : Game does not start after latest update

Yahoo
05-28-2014, 02:58 PM
*Originally Posted by Raru *
What about all those players who lost chance to play the game at all after the latest update applied ?!!
Is there any solution on the way ?!!

I installed the latest update (may 23 I think) and the game does not start anymore. The little circle indicating connection atempt doesn't even apear.*
iPhone 3GS iOS 5.0.1*
13.6Gb 2.9Gb free.*
Unistalled and reinstalled like for server connection problems in FA.*
Freed memory by uninstalling some apps.*
Is this a general problem? Does it not work anymore with the old iOS 5.0.1?

Tardavic
05-28-2014, 03:12 PM
We have been looking into this. Please send in a ticket to Support and include everything you have provided.

Any screen shots will be also helpful!

Thanks!

Yahoo
05-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Tks for the quick reply.
Where/how can I create a ticket?

Screen schots not very usefull I am afraid.
First is MW startup screen, few seconds later my iPhone screen with the app icons again.

But did find my Funzio ID: Guyfunzio
Need email too?

Tardavic
05-28-2014, 04:35 PM
Tks for the quick reply.
Where/how can I create a ticket?

Screen schots not very usefull I am afraid.
First is MW startup screen, few seconds later my iPhone screen with the app icons again.

But did find my Funzio ID: Guyfunzio
Need email too?

Yes, please send in a ticket using your registered email address.

Yahoo
05-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Just seen that the push messages on being attacked or people writing on my wall DO come through

Raru
05-29-2014, 10:53 AM
Gree why we have to wait so long for a fix?!!
I'm not sure if you know but you offer a product which most of us paid some money for (gold!!!) and that product doesn't work!!!

Every day without game I can't take a part in events, I didn't have chance to finish WD event as well, so every day loosing opportunity to get rewards etc.

What you going to do about all these and when?!!!

In overall after reading this forum and all complaints it looks like this game got more bugs then any other known by me and you probably doesn't even know what to fix first or what broke first!!!

Tardavic
05-29-2014, 02:27 PM
Gree why we have to wait so long for a fix?!!
I'm not sure if you know but you offer a product which most of us paid some money for (gold!!!) and that product doesn't work!!!

Every day without game I can't take a part in events, I didn't have chance to finish WD event as well, so every day loosing opportunity to get rewards etc.

What you going to do about all these and when?!!!

In overall after reading this forum and all complaints it looks like this game got more bugs then any other known by me and you probably doesn't even know what to fix first or what broke first!!!

I know this may sound redundant but could you clarify as to what's going on to see how we can better assist you?