PDA

View Full Version : Unable to purchase gold on Andoid

buckshot
05-28-2014, 12:52 PM
As the topic states and confirmed by a faction member. It loads the option to buy screen but doesn't forward to the Google play page when I press any one of the options. I've sent in a ticket, just thought I'd give the forum a heads up.

A Fresh Start
05-28-2014, 12:59 PM
and you view this as a problem?

ScrewThis
05-28-2014, 01:01 PM
I would love for THIS problem to get the usual Gree service level response. Someone send a ticket, quick. Then we know it will take weeks to resolve.

buckshot
05-28-2014, 01:06 PM
and you view this as a problem?

Well yes and no. Im a light gold user but many in my faction are gold program members. Plus what if I or anyone else needs gold to finish up these ltqs?

Richard79
05-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Im still waiting for my ticket to be answered about my missing gold and the fact that when i watch videos the gold is not credited to my acc

Vltor_Ace
05-28-2014, 02:43 PM
As the topic states and confirmed by a faction member. It loads the option to buy screen but doesn't forward to the Google play page when I press any one of the options. I've sent in a ticket, just thought I'd give the forum a heads up.

This is indeed a problem with the latest release on Android. Here is the solution. Force close game by pushing the back arrow on phone while in game or going into app manager and force close. When you open again you can buy gold. For some reason when soft closing the game stays running in background and loses the ability to purchase.

Dazzj10
05-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Can't buy folders with gold on android either

Tardavic
05-28-2014, 05:04 PM
Can't buy folders with gold on android either

Can you provide a screen shot here? You should be able to purchase folders with gold once the Raid Boss is active.

whitefire
05-29-2014, 03:30 AM
Haha. You see? If you have a problem, don't post on the forum but issue a ticket and wait in line to get xxxxxx. But say you can't buy gold and you get instant service on the forum. Way to go mods!

the_Enforcer_
05-29-2014, 03:43 AM
Haha. You see? If you have a problem, don't post on the forum but issue a ticket and wait in line to get xxxxxx. But say you can't buy gold and you get instant service on the forum. Way to go mods!

thats a bit unfair man, credit to tardavic who is def one of the more common ones we see on here discussing problems raised.......even if it is just advice to send in a ticket lol

iamnasty
05-29-2014, 05:40 AM

Congrats, you must have saved some money......moo������

Tardavic
05-29-2014, 02:36 PM
There is a known issue when purchasing gold.

You receive an error message from Google Play when you tap the "buy" button to purchase gold.

The button glitches out, so you just need to exit and restart your app and you should then be able to purchase using the "buy" button.

Chameleon
07-28-2014, 03:11 AM
I get the google play error:
Error while retrieving information from the server RPC:S-7:AEC-0

It is only modern war that does this. I tried buying stuff on clash of clans and it works fine so it seems to be a Free/MW/Google Play problem. Any ideas how to fix this?
Tried exiting game and also checking google wallet etc. All seems fine. In game purchases work fine in other games such as clash of clans so it seems to be a MW bug.

mickymacirl
07-28-2014, 03:24 AM
I get the google play error:
Error while retrieving information from the server RPC:S-7:AEC-0

It is only modern war that does this. I tried buying stuff on clash of clans and it works fine so it seems to be a Free/MW/Google Play problem. Any ideas how to fix this?
Tried exiting game and also checking google wallet etc. All seems fine. In game purchases work fine in other games such as clash of clans so it seems to be a MW bug.

Make sure your version of Google Play is up to date, also the latest update has issues. Try reverting back to the previous update, or remove completely and reinstall.

Go to Settings > Application> Play Store> Clear Data & Clear Cache.

Go to Accounts > Google> Remove Account.

Reboot Device.

Goto Settings> Account> Google> Log In and retry purchase from inside MW.

Chameleon
07-28-2014, 04:12 AM
Tried resetting but no joy. It only seems to be MW that is doing it.

mickymacirl
07-28-2014, 06:14 AM
Tried resetting but no joy. It only seems to be MW that is doing it.

The error is related to Google Plays framework, try remove the framework and readd again.

Chameleon
07-29-2014, 03:54 AM
Tried a stop n clear cache of framework. Briefly came up with no connection after I restarted but now its back to the same error.

bam bam.
07-29-2014, 04:08 AM
Its a sign from god. Stop spending n maybe they will give us our great game back.

786TRYX
07-29-2014, 04:13 AM
Still dont understand why people that dont use gold comment on posts by people who use gold. Mind your own business guys...