PDA

View Full Version : Rewards lists and info?

Kefa
05-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Tardavic et al, won't you please post the full rewards lists for the current LE building quest, the current LTQ, the raid boss event that starts tomorrow, and the rest of this cycle's events?

Or are we supposed to buy the car before we find out if it runs?

FromAfar
05-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Kefa,

if gree holds true to forum, they will set the example for not communicating.

with the current event, they waited until just under 30 hours after the event started to explain that it 3 single chained events.

so, based on gree's example, the answer to your question is: yes. gree is like a box of chocolates. you never know what ya gonna get.

GrimAmoeba
05-28-2014, 10:28 AM
Tardavic et al, won't you please post the full rewards lists for the current LE building quest, the current LTQ, the raid boss event that starts tomorrow, and the rest of this cycle's events?

Or are we supposed to buy the car before we find out if it runs?

As has been said in every thread requesting reward info, Gree will not provide that at this time. Why must it be said in every response, just pay attention once in a while

GrimAmoeba
05-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Kefa,

if gree holds true to forum, they will set the example for not communicating.

with the current event, they waited until just under 30 hours after the event started to explain that it 3 single chained events.

so, based on gree's example, the answer to your question is: yes. gree is like a box of chocolates. you never know what ya gonna get.

Anyone with half the intellect of a 2 year old child would have deducted that there were 3 individual LTQ's each lasting 24 hours when you saw the listing for wrapper that had 3 rewards that needed to be completed. No need to wait and be told this

Kefa
05-28-2014, 12:51 PM
Anyone with half the intellect of a 2 year old child would have deducted that there were 3 individual LTQ's each lasting 24 hours when you saw the listing for wrapper that had 3 rewards that needed to be completed. No need to wait and be told this

Great, thanks for clarifying. What is the reward for today's LTQ prestige level 12/15? I didn't see the screenshot for that. Or any other level besides 15/15 and the wrapper.

Kefa
05-28-2014, 12:59 PM
As has been said in every thread requesting reward info, Gree will not provide that at this time. Why must it be said in every response, just pay attention once in a while

There have been plenty of times the mods posted the rewards for events. Go back under your dank, lonely rock and back to having fantasy drama games with your stuffed unicorn doll friends.

TheDanimal
05-28-2014, 01:02 PM
paraphrasing, they won't be releasing information ahead of time "to avoid releasing false information by mistake."

for the LTQs, see my walkthrough threads. I list all the prizes in my googledocs link. LarryJackson also does a great job at posting the prizes within the same thread.

I don't really track prizes for other events... I just watch the forum for those

GrimAmoeba
05-28-2014, 01:09 PM
There have been plenty of times the mods posted the rewards for events. Go back under your dank, lonely rock and back to having fantasy drama games with your stuffed unicorn doll friends.

Well above is the answer to my answer. Pretty much sums up your ignorance again.

GrimAmoeba
05-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Great, thanks for clarifying. What is the reward for today's LTQ prestige level 12/15? I didn't see the screenshot for that. Or any other level besides 15/15 and the wrapper.

WOW You are obviously on the forum, its easy to see the rewards. They have been on the same post for about 20 hours now. I'll let a genius such as yourself to find the prize

GrimAmoeba
05-28-2014, 01:12 PM
WOW You are obviously on the forum, its easy to see the rewards. They have been on the same post for about 20 hours now. I'll let a genius such as yourself to find the prize

Correct that, I will post the reward to prove his ignorance. You must find the thread yourself. Not sure how you can miss it. You only get screenshots for the final on the game. Now you probably need someone to play your game for you to comprehend everything else

Reward: 43 XP; $212,648; 851 Valor & Concrete

Agent1200
05-28-2014, 03:37 PM
I believe that what Kefa and the rest of us want, is for Gree to release the prizes either at the start of the event, or ahead of time. You seem to be the one who is mighty ignorant, from my perspective. Why troll this post? Is your life so void of anything exciting that name calling on a public forum is the best you got? I'm sorry duder, life must be pretty grim wearing those clown shoes....

GrimAmoeba
05-28-2014, 03:43 PM
I believe that what Kefa and the rest of us want, is for Gree to release the prizes either at the start of the event, or ahead of time. You seem to be the one who is mighty ignorant, from my perspective. Why troll this post? Is your life so void of anything exciting that name calling on a public forum is the best you got? I'm sorry duder, life must be pretty grim wearing those clown shoes....

Why cry about rewards. You now need to speak for him since he can't literate himself? You always don't know the outcome of actions in life. Play the game and get what the reward is if you finish and participate. If you don't want to then don't worry about the end result. Pretty easy to follow. BTW WTF is duder? Kind of funny you mention calling names and troll, yet you who's trolling this thread? Thanks for input genius

Shrinko
05-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Why are you being so hard on the guy for asking to provide the list of rewards? If you don't want to know what the rewards are, fine. But, there are a lot more people who do want to know what the rewards are before doing any particular event. What's wrong with that? In the past people always would put lists of rewards together. Then, greed said that they would do it. Now nobody does it. Part of the game is strategy and I can't strategize without knowing what the rewards are. I don't want to waste my time and resources if the rewards are crap and I need to figure out what to invest my resources into based on rewards.

The real reason why gree don't want us to know what the rewards are going to be is because rewards have been really bad lately. Many people don't want to participate in certain events because of poor rewards. Therefore, gree gets less gold. Now, we don't know what the rewards are and people spend gold to find out that the rewards are crap or that they have to spend more gold to get a reward worth anything. Interesting tactics, spend your money and then we'll tell you what you get for it. That's just messed up.

the_Enforcer_
05-29-2014, 12:24 AM
He has a point though, it has been stated numerous times by both players and mods that gree, until further notice will not be posting prize lists to avoid any possible errors.
You can't tell me you will decide before the event starts whether you will or won't attempt an event due to the prizes, no, you wait till it starts and everyone else is discussing it first.

Shrinko
05-29-2014, 01:16 PM
He has a point though, it has been stated numerous times by both players and mods that gree, until further notice will not be posting prize lists to avoid any possible errors.
You can't tell me you will decide before the event starts whether you will or won't attempt an event due to the prizes, no, you wait till it starts and everyone else is discussing it first.

Why not? If I know that rewards don't worth the time, effort, level ups, and gold, why wouldn't I decide ahead of time not to do the event? If it's an individual event that doesn't involve folder gathering, you bet I'll decide ahead of time whether to participate of I have the info about rewards.

GrimAmoeba
05-29-2014, 03:15 PM
Why not? If I know that rewards don't worth the time, effort, level ups, and gold, why wouldn't I decide ahead of time not to do the event? If it's an individual event that doesn't involve folder gathering, you bet I'll decide ahead of time whether to participate of I have the info about rewards.

You whine like a BABY, go play something else if not happy. No one making you play this

sw71
08-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Bump bumo bump

sw71
08-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Bump bumo bumo