PDA

View Full Version : Recon Mission LTQ Explanation!

Tardavic
05-27-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey guys, in light of any confusion we have provided an explanation for how this event works:

The Recon Mission LTQ is comprised of three 24-hour LTQ's which run between Monday 5/26/14 through Thursday 5/29/14.

Each LTQ starts and ends at 2pm Pacific Time. In order to earn the Brave Armadillo Tank wrapper prize, each LTQ must be completed in entirety through Prestige mode.

Please understand that when one LTQ ends at 2pm and another one begins, any goals not completed for the previous LTQ will be removed, and new ones will appear in their place.

You can obtain the final prize unit for each part of the event by either completing the associated 24-hour LTQ each day or by purchasing them in the store under Special.

Here is a breakdown of the three items that can be purchased:
Alliance LTQ reward - Brave SU-37
Coalition LTQ reward - Brave Marksman
Federation LTQ reward - Brave Warship

Please also note that if you have an Android device, that there is a known issue with purchasing the Brave Marksman in your inventory. If you attempt to purchase this item your game will crash. This is being fixed in another update.

For the meantime you can purchase this item from the store to avoid any crashing.

SimplyminiMW
05-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Not a really big problem. Thanks for the information.

By the way at least with having the final units in the store people know what the final prize is if they don't ever see splash screens.

SPWD
05-28-2014, 03:47 AM
Sorry but this is too late,and the main problem is that information like this should be in game not on here only as most players don't cone on here!

Steve

bam bam.
05-28-2014, 06:13 AM
Same old same old. Jus keep ruining the game guys. We need the info in advance, as above. Give yourselves and each other a bunch of uppercuts. Youse know youse deserve it. I'm all for improvement. I'm willing to help yas. Listen to ur customers. We have the money to fuel up ur Ferraris for a life time if u jus listen and then act. N act with integrity. Improve. Now!

Kefa
05-28-2014, 07:40 AM
Where is the rewards list for the LTQ event?

ScrewThis
05-28-2014, 07:50 AM
So... if you fail to finish one LTQ and the next one starts, can you still purchase the unit associated with the first LTQ to get the wrapper or did you have to buy it when that LTQ was live?

So many questions, so little information

xxxfff
05-28-2014, 11:00 AM
You can buy any unit during the 3 days of the event.

So... if you fail to finish one LTQ and the next one starts, can you still purchase the unit associated with the first LTQ to get the wrapper or did you have to buy it when that LTQ was live?

So many questions, so little information

solo.modernwar
05-28-2014, 11:06 AM
Actually, the question he's asking is, will you get the Wrapper Prize IF you finish only two out of three daily LTQs and purchase one of the units from the missing LTQ.

MWsir
05-28-2014, 02:19 PM
Hi,
Wondering if the units which are bought in the shop
also have the bonuses on them? It doesn't show for me...

Tardavic
05-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Actually, the question he's asking is, will you get the Wrapper Prize IF you finish only two out of three daily LTQs and purchase one of the units from the missing LTQ.

Yes, you will receive the wrapper prize as long as you have all 3 items before the last event ends.

Tardavic
05-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi,
Wondering if the units which are bought in the shop
also have the bonuses on them? It doesn't show for me...

The Limited Edition units with boosts that are available in the Store do not stack with themselves. If you purchase multiples of the same unit, you will only receive one boost.

Delta Strike
05-28-2014, 03:52 PM
I have a question where do I go to buy the units I checked the units store I cant find any of the 3 brave units

Tardavic
05-28-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey guys, in light of any confusion we have provided an explanation for how this event works:

The Recon Mission LTQ is comprised of three 24-hour LTQ's which run between Monday 5/26/14 through Thursday 5/29/14.

Each LTQ starts and ends at 2pm Pacific Time. In order to earn the Brave Armadillo Tank wrapper prize, each LTQ must be completed in entirety through Prestige mode.

Please understand that when one LTQ ends at 2pm and another one begins, any goals not completed for the previous LTQ will be removed, and new ones will appear in their place.

You can obtain the final prize unit for each part of the event by either completing the associated 24-hour LTQ each day or by purchasing them in the store under Special.

Here is a breakdown of the three items that can be purchased:
Alliance LTQ reward - Brave SU-37
Coalition LTQ reward - Brave Marksman
Federation LTQ reward - Brave Warship

Please also note that if you have an Android device, that there is a known issue with purchasing the Brave Marksman in your inventory. If you attempt to purchase this item your game will crash. This is being fixed in another update.

For the meantime you can purchase this item from the store to avoid any crashing.

Regarding the bug with purchasing the Brave Marksman in your inventory, this should now be fixed. You will just need to download 4.2.1 and everything should be okay.

Tardavic
05-28-2014, 04:34 PM
I have a question where do I go to buy the units I checked the units store I cant find any of the 3 brave units

You can purchase these units by going to the store and looking under the "Special" section!

The Billionaire
05-28-2014, 04:58 PM
What level do you have to be at to get the current LTQ?

DaBoss!
05-28-2014, 05:09 PM
Thx for the info! Always Greatly appriecated!!!!

elangomatt
05-29-2014, 12:36 PM
Gree(d) says "GIMME ALL YOUR MONIES!!!"

Tardavic
05-29-2014, 01:58 PM
Regarding the bug with purchasing the Brave Marksman in your inventory, this should now be fixed. You will just need to download 4.2.1 and everything should be okay.

My apologies, need to correct that. It is 4.1.2 that is the new update and should be available soon.

TSgt Thomson
06-01-2014, 07:16 AM
I know this is not the proper thread for this question, but for whatever reason, I'm not allowed to start new threads. Anyways, a couple of days ago I had over 100 gold vanish from my game screen. It just disappeared. Has this ever happened to anyone else? How do I recover this vanishing gold? I have contacted Gree but I have not received and response. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.