PDA

View Full Version : passing leadership error "server error updating faction data"

alexmodernwar
05-27-2014, 04:32 PM
OK we have two leaders in our faction to cover different time zones only problem since last update I am unable to pass leadership getting server error updating faction data
Anybody experiencing the same?

alexmodernwar
05-31-2014, 01:15 AM
my ticket 1641485 was closed
Deleted game and reinstalled, have latest version but can still not trasfer the game, why close the ticket if it is not resolved
and yes i have tried turning it on and off again.
The issue is server based please can you look in to this

RetiredAndHappy
05-31-2014, 01:43 AM
This happened to us once. the game screwed and eventually had a fake dual leadership. Both people who are normally leader need to leave. It will then make the next person in the member list leader. You can them rejoin and get that person to transfer it back

Tardavic
05-31-2014, 12:14 PM
This happened to us once. the game screwed and eventually had a fake dual leadership. Both people who are normally leader need to leave. It will then make the next person in the member list leader. You can them rejoin and get that person to transfer it back

Thanks for jumping in and helping to assist with this issue!

reesiepuff
05-31-2014, 12:19 PM

happened to me once and i left the faction, we ended up with no leader O.O screwed us for a few days

Utisz
05-31-2014, 03:43 PM
Not sure what happened but I was on my iPod and my thumb must have triggered the leave faction button and in the confusion the next thing I knew I the leader am out of the faction and Leadership got transferred to a inactive camper who just happens to be in the number one position in my faction, cause while we all have left to do events with other factions he has never left. We had the room so I never booted him on account of the cash donations he had made in the past.
Now I leave messages on his wall but like I said he is inactive, I have sent tickets in to GREE and of course the answer I get back is yes that is the correct faction name for your faction. Come on guys I am asking that you to restore Leadership back to me.
Do they even read the ticket or just a single line and assume that they understand what you are requesting and ignore everything else.
I am depressed!
:(

sstuutss
05-31-2014, 03:57 PM
the game screwed
I think this happened to all of us.

Real, four days for 'fix it yourself'. Must be a hell of a party some.where

TSgt Thomson
06-01-2014, 02:49 AM
I know this is not the proper thread for this question, but for whatever reason, I'm not allowed to start new threads. Anyways, a couple of days ago I had over 100 gold vanish from my game screen. It just disappeared. Has this ever happened to anyone else? How do I recover this vanishing gold? I have contacted Gree but I have not received and response. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

alexmodernwar
06-03-2014, 10:26 PM
OK really bad news, We followed the actions advised here, and demoted everyone except for the other faction leader, i left the faction it never asked anything about leadership it just allowed me to leave, and now the faction has no leader and only one officer i have sent a ticket in, but it looks like we have destroyed the faction. i did take screenshots of me as the leader, and the message i sent the members before i dropped off.
Please can you look in to the issue

I just spoke to my other leader, and it seems he has the functions such as promote and pass leadership, but is unable to do any of them and does not show him as leader.

mattehedevarn
06-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Same issue here with changing leadership, shall i send a ticket first or try to leave and risk messing up faction?

alexmodernwar
06-04-2014, 01:10 AM
I would not leave and log a request the issue is server sided we now have. Faction leader who has all the options but cannot do any actions

RetiredAndHappy
06-04-2014, 12:09 PM
OK really bad news, We followed the actions advised here, and demoted everyone except for the other faction leader, i left the faction it never asked anything about leadership it just allowed me to leave, and now the faction has no leader and only one officer i have sent a ticket in, but it looks like we have destroyed the faction. i did take screenshots of me as the leader, and the message i sent the members before i dropped off.

I just spoke to my other leader, and it seems he has the functions such as promote and pass leadership, but is unable to do any of them and does not show him as leader.

I advised that both leaders had to leave because on the server side it has screwed up.

Tardavic
06-04-2014, 12:31 PM
I know this is not the proper thread for this question, but for whatever reason, I'm not allowed to start new threads. Anyways, a couple of days ago I had over 100 gold vanish from my game screen. It just disappeared. Has this ever happened to anyone else? How do I recover this vanishing gold? I have contacted Gree but I have not received and response. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Please just send in a ticket to Support so that your issue can be further addressed from there.

Tadaaah
06-04-2014, 12:46 PM

Hello Thomson,

Please be patient as the team is working through the tickets and will get to yours. You cannot post a new thread without having commented on 10 threads. Please do not post off-topic posts in threads as it is stated in the Forum Code of Conduct.

Alex,

The team is responding to your ticket and you have a new message from them shortly.

Same issue here with changing leadership, shall i send a ticket first or try to leave and risk messing up faction?

Hello Mattehedevarn,

Could you please send in a support ticket with detailed information on the current situation and any screenshots you may have?