PDA

View Full Version : Would it not have been smarter..?

TedTheHead
05-27-2014, 03:13 PM
Now with the option of buying the bonus units instead of completing the LTQ .. it would have been much smarter for Gree to have made the LTQ quests so that as you progress through prestige .. that it would reduce the end buying cost of the unit..

No way would I outlay $100 + for a unit .. but maybe I would spend $10- $20 for it...

Greed is not necessarily good.. and some cash is better than no cash.. If you guys at Gree want to make more money.. then you need to be smarter about how you generate it and cater for 90% of the community .. instead of about 2% of it..

Tony81
05-27-2014, 04:57 PM
Now with the option of buying the bonus units instead of completing the LTQ .. it would have been much smarter for Gree to have made the LTQ quests so that as you progress through prestige .. that it would reduce the end buying cost of the unit..

No way would I outlay $100 + for a unit .. but maybe I would spend $10- $20 for it...

Greed is not necessarily good.. and some cash is better than no cash.. If you guys at Gree want to make more money.. then you need to be smarter about how you generate it and cater for 90% of the community .. instead of about 2% of it..

So, what you're saying is that Gree should give you a discount for something because you earned part of it for free? Huh?

SimplyminiMW
05-27-2014, 05:53 PM
So, what you're saying is that Gree should give you a discount for something because you earned part of it for free? Huh?

I believe he was just saying that the LTQ itself should only cost $20-$30 total. And that if gree made it that cheap they'd have more people buying the gold to finish it.

If I translated it wrong shoot me later. I'm busy tapping.

MAD NUGGETT
05-27-2014, 06:13 PM
Yes, I believe the OP is calling for a 80% cost reduction in the game in general. Gosh tony, don't you know anything? Seems like a reasonable request

Mastert55!
05-27-2014, 07:21 PM
I wish it would work that way too, I could get all the way to 14/15 and then just buy the unit for 200 gold? Hell yes!

sbs2716g
05-27-2014, 07:34 PM
I wish it would work that way too, I could get all the way to 14/15 and then just buy the unit for 200 gold? Hell yes!

Yes u can actually if u got to lvl14/15. Lvl15 need 15000 energy which is 300 gold. So the cost become lower once u have completed more prestige level. So dun understand why ts started this topic?

MAD NUGGETT
05-27-2014, 10:28 PM
People just look for stuff to complain about.

TedTheHead
05-28-2014, 01:41 AM
What I was trying to say.. is that if Gree reduced the price as you progressed.. and promoted it that way.. I believe that they would get a heap more people spending their cash.. while also getting them to participate in the game.. there is people out there.. who unbelievably spend thousands of dollars on this game.. so for the people who for no other reasons other than being rich or stupid.. can buy a real advantage in in the game..

SiaoNam
05-28-2014, 01:53 AM
There are low level stat & New fresh players whom are cash rich.
There are players whom choose not to tap tap tap.
There are also players whom willing to use GOLD exchange to maintain current level stat.
Different players have different desire and plan.
Guess GREE is trying to satisfy different players need and hopefully can hook more goldfish from different water.
:cool: :o :cool:

MAD NUGGETT
05-28-2014, 02:03 AM
What I was trying to say.. is that if Gree reduced the price as you progressed.. and promoted it that way.. I believe that they would get a heap more people spending their cash.. while also getting them to participate in the game.. there is people out there.. who unbelievably spend thousands of dollars on this game.. so for the people who for no other reasons other than being rich or stupid.. can buy a real advantage in in the game..

It's makes me happy that you don't even understand why your post makes no sense.

kguittar
05-28-2014, 06:49 AM
His idea makes sense, kind of.
Maybe you don't want to drop a vault on buying the unit, but you would drop $20-$30 for it.
I'm guessing it would only lure in the foolish and/or the LLP's. The upper levels come with a ton of xp and very little valor so either you are a smart player and realize you can do as much as possible for free then buy the discounted unit to save yourself the xp, or you are ignorant enough, and not realize that it may still be cheaper to buy energy refills and finish the old fashioned way.
I think that the cost of buying the unit, discounted or not, should always be more expensive than putting in the time and effort to do the LTQ.

iamnasty
05-28-2014, 07:01 AM
It's known as GREEdy......moo👀💤💤

Kefa
05-28-2014, 07:33 AM

sbs2716g is right... if you get to the point in the quest that the value of the energy to complete the remaining balance of the quest would cost less gold than the cost of buying the unit outright, then just buy energy refills and finish the quest. This gives you the pro-rated cost you are asking for.

Tito89
05-29-2014, 06:54 AM
This would be a swell idea, id even spend some dough for the unit...

Tony81
05-29-2014, 09:15 AM
It's makes me happy that you don't even understand why your post makes no sense.

Your happiness makes me smile. =)

elangomatt
05-29-2014, 01:18 PM
Gree(d) says "GIMME ALL YOUR MONIES!!!"

Apollo13
05-29-2014, 06:34 PM
I just hope that GREE balance up the final reward with some units with defence boost instead of alliance attack and other attack boost. I don't even see an alliance defence boost...which will be good to balance the stats. Last LTQ, all attack boost, Raid Boss, also attack boost.