KarenWill
05-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Just saying, but u won't get a response from the oracle

http://i.myniceprofile.com/973/97398.gif

A day has been made

I love tacos
05-27-2014, 03:50 PM
Can you post the prize list for the LTQ?

TheOracle
05-27-2014, 04:06 PM
Can you post the prize list for the LTQ?

We are no longer posting prize lists for LTQs until we update our infrastructure to prevent incorrect event information from being posted.

saintdenay11
05-27-2014, 04:07 PM
have you ever heard of email? after all you are a tech. company

Touch Down
05-27-2014, 04:23 PM
We are no longer posting prize lists for LTQs until we update our infrastructure to prevent incorrect event information from being posted.

Dear Gree,

Your paying customers are no longer buying gold due to the lack of information around events.

If Gree can't even get correct information out and you don't trust your infrastructure, why should we trust Gree?
Hell it's got to the stage you guys don't trust yourselves.... What a shambles.

offline04
05-27-2014, 05:03 PM

Really? How long might it take to launch an ltq, forward the maps and prizes to a poster here? 2 minutes? You guys need to change more than the infrastructure, you guys need to change your attidute towards us, the customer who pays and secures your damn paycheck.

It was better when you stayed of the forum.

Paulio.
05-27-2014, 05:08 PM

Good idea - that way people don't get confused and such. I can't stand when players whine about stuff they have no control over. People should just be happy that they even get prizes.

Mr.Shh...
05-27-2014, 05:18 PM
This is why i refuse to buy any more gold and have basically abandoned the game...i will look for another game by another company so long as it doesnt get bought out and ruined by some mega company about to get shut down by their own government...just sayin

The_
05-27-2014, 08:52 PM
http://a.gifb.in/032011/1300711162_blonde-shopping-cart-ride-fail.gif

DoubleR7
05-27-2014, 09:32 PM
Give me a test account will unlimited gold and access to the LTQ 1 hour before it comes out. Then, I'll do the LTQ, note the prizes per level, and post it in the forums for you. Free of charge.

firstaid
05-28-2014, 07:43 AM
It's not possible to change their attitude, we have to change ourselves, stop buying gold and force them to go in deficit. Only way to stop gree fooling us is playing free.

mnju_03
05-28-2014, 09:15 AM
only you can prevent forest fires.

b-w
05-28-2014, 11:45 AM
only you can prevent forest fires.
hahahahaha

TheOracle
05-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Really? How long might it take to launch an ltq, forward the maps and prizes to a poster here? 2 minutes? You guys need to change more than the infrastructure, you guys need to change your attidute towards us, the customer who pays and secures your damn paycheck.

It was better when you stayed of the forum.

We didn't say anything about the amount of time it took. It actually takes very little time to post.

As multiple teams are working on an event and changes can be made up to when an event is launched (or even after it is launched), we encountered too many instances of incorrect event information getting posted. We do want to post event information up for players, but our highest priority is making sure that we have a way to get the event information posted up without any inaccuracies.

Miss Soprano
05-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Just saying, but u won't get a response from the oracle

Your comment is not needed in any forum... Rat!

mnju_03
05-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Your comment is not needed in any forum... Rat!

This^ i like this..... you're all right.

Dipstik
05-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Just get rid of events. Game was more fun back then anyway.

PedroPimples
05-28-2014, 06:19 PM
Tru dat.
Back then game was much more fun.
To many special people play now.

mnju_03
05-28-2014, 06:20 PM
that isnt a bad idea.... imagine how much ppl would buy gold if they did it out of joy and not ...idk addiction lol

PedroPimples
05-28-2014, 06:21 PM
The game use to be higher ranked in the store back then didn't it?

mnju_03
05-28-2014, 06:23 PM
to me, yes...idk what scale would be used on a business end tho

PedroPimples
05-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Higher like top 5 in sales. And now it's lucky to be in top20z

mnju_03
05-28-2014, 06:25 PM
well im sure its a rough market to compete it...but what do i know, im only jewish?

PedroPimples
05-28-2014, 06:26 PM
So are good with money. No wonder you retired.

mnju_03
05-28-2014, 06:26 PM
... kind of a forced retirement.

namedud
05-29-2014, 12:17 AM
We didn't say anything about the amount of time it took. It actually takes very little time to post.

As multiple teams are working on an event and changes can be made up to when an event is launched (or even after it is launched), we encountered too many instances of incorrect event information getting posted. We do want to post event information up for players, but our highest priority is making sure that we have a way to get the event information posted up without any inaccuracies.

Just a suggestion, take it or leave it, whoever is there to be the boss should be acting as such and not trying to be everyone's best friend. They may want to consider implementing work deadlines 48 hours before they intend to have an event go live. Test it for a day (for real) and make any necessary tweaks during the 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time.

That should allow plenty of time for correct information to be communicated, and also enough time to have events working with fewer than the already unpleasant amount of bugs.

OmgMileyCyrus
05-29-2014, 02:55 AM

That's just sad....Seriously. If you can't post information because of last minute changes and even changes after an event is launched (wtf to that part), then you are either launching events too soon or hiring the inept or perhaps mentally challenged (tax breaks woot woot). I know you guys get tons of flack all day every day but surely you can see why. Gree and it's employees set the bar so low for us that we would just be happy having correct information 24 hrs before an event goes live. You guys can't even top this incredibly low bar....to be honest you guys just aren't good at your jobs. Take some personal pride in your work and have the dignity to at least admit you guys are below average or mediocre at the very best.

hexie
05-29-2014, 04:05 AM
Why can't the information be pulled out of the relevant tables directly (say, even 3 hours after the event goes live to preserve the mystery for those that want to fly blind and give your devs time to make last minute changes) and posted in announcements by an "event bot" using something common like LWP?

Evey 8 hours the figures pulled could be compared against the live data and the thread updated with any changes. Sure a few autists will go bananas if they notice a change before the announcement period but the rest of us would be far, far, far better off and happier, even with the caveat that several changes may occur between thread updates.

bravo 6 vk
05-29-2014, 09:03 AM
Complete BS. That's all.

The_
05-29-2014, 10:35 AM
A&fffffffffff

mnju_03
05-29-2014, 10:41 AM
children children.... stop your bickering!