PDA

View Full Version : SKIP Alliance LTQ if you purchased air gold bonus unit already!

Oski
05-26-2014, 06:19 PM
More false advertising or another Gree programming error with LTQ. I purchased the Brave SU-37 on Friday to get 10% air attack bonus. Today I completed the Alliance LTQ and got the Brave SU-37 unit. The unit comes with no air bonus if you already purchased one. I would have never spent gold on this LTQ had I known the air bonus would NOT work. Gree I want my gold back or give me the air attack bonus! GreeD, you must disclose that the air bonus does not stack. I view these as completely separate transactions. One is a purchase and the other was earned by playing the game. You need to warn people about this. I will submit a ticket for a gold refund or for an additional air attack bonus.

AlexFoo
05-26-2014, 06:49 PM
it was made clear on this forum on Friday these units don't stack.

btw, you got 200k+ valor for completing that LTQ.

stop crying.

ElMacho
05-26-2014, 06:49 PM
That sucks dude, I hope you get your gold back. I'd submit a ticket and hope for the best.

Technically CJ did say that they don't stack. See post:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?92097-Boost-Units-Now-Purchasable-With-Gold!!&p=1302998#post1302998

SPWD
05-27-2014, 12:38 AM
But it didn't say anything about not stacking etc in game,only a very small percentage come on here.
Steve

Mastert55!
05-27-2014, 01:49 AM
More false advertising or another Gree programming error with LTQ. I purchased the Brave SU-37 on Friday to get 10% air attack bonus. Today I completed the Alliance LTQ and got the Brave SU-37 unit. The unit comes with no air bonus if you already purchased one. I would have never spent gold on this LTQ had I known the air bonus would NOT work. Gree I want my gold back or give me the air attack bonus! GreeD, you must disclose that the air bonus does not stack. I view these as completely separate transactions. One is a purchase and the other was earned by playing the game. You need to warn people about this. I will submit a ticket for a gold refund or for an additional air attack bonus.

CJ54 Said on friday that the units did not stack.

Silver Boulder
05-27-2014, 02:08 AM
Even though it was already said the units don't stack, To get a quick refund, Sign into itunes, open purchase history, select the gold purchase, then select report problem, fill in the necessary info and you will receive a refund within 10 days trust me.

Mcdoc
05-27-2014, 02:36 AM
I get that the same unit wont stack - but what if you buy all 3 units ?

Are they not different units and thus all bonuses will apply ?

Fergus14
05-27-2014, 04:32 AM
We get that they don't stack.

I think its a rip off as most people wouldn't have bought one using gold if they knew its was gonna be a prize in a lforthcoming event, just have used energy and less gold on the LTQ to get it.

So if you bought one earlier, it was never made clear it was gonna be a prize - underhand again from Gree.

Snatcher
05-27-2014, 04:35 AM
The energy iltq usage needs to stop the energy needed to complete is way to high for average player they need to drop another +2energy regen next wd for top 4000 without pushing the energy limits

Mastert55!
05-27-2014, 05:28 AM
This event is 3 Days:

3 x 24 hours to complete a LTQ

each LTQ will be : 55.679 energy

Total Energy for Event is 167.037 energy

This equal 167 energy refills of 20 gold

Total cost without any prestage*or own energy : 167 x 20 = 3.340 Gold

Buying them on a sale: 3 x 1.670 = 5.010 Gold

3340 gold > 1670 gold BUY THE UNIT, DONT DO THE LTQ

jaxson22
05-27-2014, 05:43 AM
It may have been said on the forums that the units do not stack, but not everyone reads the forums. What about the few that are not a part of the forums. Things should be announced in game as well to allow all players to be advised on the details.

Rolinz
05-27-2014, 05:50 AM
This event is 3 Days:

3 x 24 hours to complete a LTQ

each LTQ will be : 55.679 energy

Total Energy for Event is 167.037 energy

This equal 167 energy refills of 20 gold

Total cost without any prestage*or own energy : 167 x 20 = 3.340 Gold

Buying them on a sale: 3 x 1.670 = 5.010 Gold

3340 gold > 1670 gold BUY THE UNIT, DONT DO THE LTQ

Don't you use less gold if, 3340 Gold to do the LTQ < 5010 Gold for buying all 3 (3 x 1670)?

And even less if you pre-staged the some of the maps already?

Sure you get less XP but you get over 585k in valor.

Juggernaut
05-27-2014, 06:01 AM
http://s13.postimg.org/rc0da1zxf/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/rc0da1zxf/)

I thought it was pretty well stated in the objectives!!

Mastert55!
05-27-2014, 06:03 AM
Don't you use less gold if, 3340 Gold to do the LTQ < 5010 Gold for buying all 3 (3 x 1670)?

And even less if you pre-staged the some of the maps already?

Sure you get less XP but you get over 585k in valor.

3340 gold for 1 out of 3 LTQ's chap

Mikegolf1995
05-27-2014, 07:30 AM
You got the gold refills correct (thank you) but the 3440 gold would be for all 3 LTQs which would be a lot less than the 5010 gold to buy the units.

Each LTQ is 55k just like you stated.

Maybe my math is wrong?

trueblue
05-27-2014, 07:44 AM
You got the gold refills correct (thank you) but the 3440 gold would be for all 3 LTQs which would be a lot less than the 5010 gold to buy the units.

Each LTQ is 55k just like you stated.

Maybe my math is wrong?

no you right, originator says total outlay for completing the 3 ltq`s is 3440,whereas buying each one is 1670 x 3 = 5010,...so dearer,...do the ltq.

CJ54
05-27-2014, 08:50 AM
They weren't supposed to be released until this event, where they were going to be an alternative completion method for people who didn't want to go through the normal LTQ. The early release happened due to an Android bug (we can prestage content in the iOS store on a timer, but it turns out that feature doesn't work correctly on Android) and we decided to just release it to iOS to keep everything equal since it was right before WD. We do apologize for the confusion on the whole thing, but we were happy to see that some people got to snag a bit of a boost to use in WD.

SimplyminiMW
05-27-2014, 08:53 AM
They weren't supposed to be released until this event, where they were going to be an alternative completion method for people who didn't want to go through the normal LTQ. The early release happened due to an Android bug (we can prestage content in the iOS store on a timer, but it turns out that feature doesn't work correctly on Android) and we decided to just release it to iOS to keep everything equal since it was right before WD. We do apologize for the confusion on the whole thing, but we were happy to see that some people got to snag a bit of a boost to use in WD.

It's all good CJ. Really isnt that big of a deal.
Those that bought the unit before the LTQ release were they given a instant completion? I'd hope so at least.

Mcdoc
05-27-2014, 09:41 AM
They weren't supposed to be released until this event . . . we were happy to see that some people got to snag a bit of a boost to use in WD.

Yeah - I don't see the whining from those on Android that bought them on Friday about how they had an "unfair advantage" over those on IOS who couldn't buy them before WD.

Think of the teams that benefited from this "glitch" - LoL

bababurakk
05-27-2014, 09:45 AM
all of them are gold :(

richie1105
05-27-2014, 09:49 AM
I don't care what's said on this thread you can't disclose something like that on a dam forum, "it was said Friday they don't stack" there what? Millions( so they recon) of players playing this game and not all read these forums, put a warning in a splash screen or somthing, but saying that I must be stupid because most splash screens appear 2-3 days after the event has finished, I hope you get your gold back

ScrewThis
05-27-2014, 09:52 AM
I don't care what's said on this thread you can't disclose something like that on a dam forum, "it was said Friday they don't stack" there what? Millions( so they recon) of players playing this game and not all read these forums, put a warning in a splash screen or somthing, but saying that I must be stupid because most splash screens appear 2-3 days after the event has finished, I hope you get your gold back

+1

ten characters

SPWD
05-27-2014, 12:38 PM
I agree,as I said it on the first page lol

CJ54
05-27-2014, 12:45 PM

Almost nothing with a bonus stacks with itself unless it is explicitly stated to stack.

Mr llama
05-27-2014, 01:06 PM
This is what was done with the first fa, they posted in forum that you only get one prize. Thinking it would follow wd people went all out to realize they got one crap prize

Sparkle
05-27-2014, 01:26 PM
The energy iltq usage needs to stop the energy needed to complete is way to high for average player they need to drop another +2energy regen next wd for top 4000 without pushing the energy limits

Amen to that. The game is only for the rich. Ordinary people don't have several vaults of gold laying around the house every month for a couple cartoon military units. They have to pay for rent and gasoline and car repairs and food and utilities. The game is supposed to be fun. Gouging people for every cent to keep up with the wealthy is obscene and it gets worse and worse. Where are the LTQ's that used to have enough time or low enough energy to finish for just the labor that it takes to play all night and day long?

Maz
05-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Almost nothing with a bonus stacks with itself unless it is explicitly stated to stack.

No offense but wasn't the forums told countless times those regen units didn't stack..? Not just referring to multiple types of the jumpers, but also multiples of the same jumper stacking.