PDA

View Full Version : More NCP's Please. Other suggestions welcome.

MojoJojo
05-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Gree, please add more NCP's. I can still hit my targets. This puts me as a player at an unfair advantage. If you had say, 200 NPC's on a map, then it would be like the scratch ticket. I'd never know what I'm hitting.

Maz
05-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Yeah I still see a spec of the ground in the docks, please cover that.

MojoJojo
05-26-2014, 06:07 PM
I was also checking up on the price of gold bars. You should really raise the price to match the times. An average 24.4 pound gold bar goes for about $678,000. That being said. I think a fair price for a vault of gold is about $1,017,000,000.
Just think how much money you can make off of 1 war. This could really turn the game around.
:)

Alexpompu
05-26-2014, 08:20 PM
The shipyard needs about 50 more NPC's. That would Make it even easier to hit targets. Come on!! Give us a challenge!

Gen CheeBye
05-26-2014, 09:53 PM
WE NEED MORE XPs FOR ALL LTQs.

My suggestion is 1energy=1xp.

How do you expect us to level up quickly by giving us peanut sized XPs?

:p

Area51z
05-27-2014, 10:51 AM
You guys are seriously hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh today :)

Blodiea
05-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Why not make hitting a target like the crate events? Just energy is the free option, pay in-game cash for a better chance, or gold for the 100% chance. (that might hit a different target it just guarantees a hit)

Ourpalace
05-27-2014, 11:02 AM
Great idea!!! lol

Why not make hitting a target like the crate events? Just energy is the free option, pay in-game cash for a better chance, or gold for the 100% chance. (that might hit a different target it just guarantees a hit)

Maz
05-27-2014, 11:03 AM

Haha touché dear sir. Excellent idea.

Hmmm second thought tho, this sounds something right up the ally of an idea they'd push... Shhhh

What?
05-27-2014, 11:20 AM
I think any map with water in it should be exempt from ltqs. Unless of course you get Jesus npcs. The most fun I have in this game is when 6 npcs actually walk right on top of each other and you have to click on one and then the other and then the other and then the other and then the other and then finally get the one you hope you can get one hit on before it is swamped by more npcs. Fun!

KarenWill
05-27-2014, 11:34 AM
Ahahahahahahaha you guys are on some serious weed

MojoJojo
05-27-2014, 04:43 PM
I think any map with water in it should be exempt from ltqs. Unless of course you get Jesus npcs. The most fun I have in this game is when 6 npcs actually walk right on top of each other and you have to click on one and then the other and then the other and then the other and then the other and then finally get the one you hope you can get one hit on before it is swamped by more npcs. Fun!

I love the Jesus idea. Another great one would be, on the all water maps, have 40 NPC's on 1 boat. They would walk to and fro .02mm before turning around and going another .02mm. That would raise the challenge level to the same as the last stage of frogger.

Jaebee
05-27-2014, 06:15 PM
How about some whack-a-mole npc's, you have a second to find and tap the proper npc, if you miss, it goes underground and you can try again in an hour...or use gold to try again...gotta keep that revenue coming in!