PDA

View Full Version : New Guild for lvl 20+ players seeks new members. MUST be active..!!

manichou
05-26-2014, 02:47 PM
Hey. We are a new lvl 11 Guild going by the name of SOLSOSTERIENE and, following a clear out of inactive players, we are looking to recruit eager new members. The most advanced amongst us (me, the GM) is lvl 70 and operates with 3 4* armors and the rest 3*, one of them a + (Wicked Wraith), and my best att/def stats are 1200/1400. The 4 other remaining members are lvl 25-30, have mostly 3* armors and use stats of approx 650/650.

We don't mind taking players of lvl 20+ as long as they are committed to and active in the game, as you should soon advance and upgrade during play. And we are a young guild, so this gives everyone the chance to grow together.

So basically, we are looking for members who : are active at least daily in the game, love the game, are willing to keep in touch regularly in-game and via Line once that is established, will fight hard and as part of a team in wars, are willing to contribute gold to the guild when possible, support the buying of element bonuses, love the game, and are laid-back team players.

In return you join a Guild that is relaxed about new-ish players as long as they are active and actively upgrading. You get access to Guild Wars and better tiers of rrewards (and therefore armors), and access to a group of fellow players who can help with the problems you might encounter whilst playing.

So, if you're looking for a relaxed Guild to go to war with, and are serious about progressing in this amazing game, look us up.

Guild Name : SOLSOSTERIENE
My friend code : WBP WRW CMV
My Line ID : manicwombat.

Cheers...!!

Toxic-wraith
09-22-2014, 08:55 PM
Knights and Dragons ~DROID~

Very young guild with lots of promise.

My Code: WBX-BQF-XRY
Knights Name: MW Recruiter GC
Level: 81, gaining lvls daily still.

Guild: x Most Wanted x
Guild Level:19

Current Bonuses
Fire: 4%
Air: 4%
Water: 4%
Earth: 4%
Spirit: 4%

Ranked inside top 900 in last blitz, and I solo'd 20k of those points.

Commander spots open atm, room for promotions though if earned.

Add me for an invite or search guild.
My LINE ID is toxic_wraith. You can contact me there also with your friend code.
Might be open to a guild merger, if u have what we r looking for. About 8 very active members u would have to have room for. Atm

Tyler Joseph Vidrine
09-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Join "Disturbed Angels"

Level 15 Guild

Friendly active guild trying to improve our rankings.

Often Online talking about what to do with our guild and then random convos about everything and anything.

We are more interesting in developing players and therefore our guild, we only ask you are above lvl 30 and active and friendly, Some exceptions if you are a little lower than level 30 "if" you are active. We only have 4 guild members at the moment we all know each other in real life, but we are gaining levels daily. We will not kick if you lack on contribution only if your inactive.

XBB-HXP-QNX

Disturbed Angels

snowdragon0618
09-24-2014, 05:35 AM
Active guild protected by Level 203 Sentinel with 10 Epic Armours!

Join us, grow with us and be a core member of the growing team!

Only criteria : Be active in levelling and participate in weekend wars! Have fun!

Our aim : 40 active players and all above level 100

Aleksander Strilchik
09-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Guild name is "Only active gamers", and we are looking for new active members.
if you are one of very few active members in your guild, or just want to be in stronger company and an active and lively community, download Line messenger and contact me anytime.

My ID in Line app: hanniballector

Guild lvl is 26 and currently bonuses are:
Earth - 6%
Water - 6%
Fire - 6%
Spirit - 6%
Air - 6%

18 members currently. Minimum lvl is 30. We do not require minimum gems spending, no minimum contribution amounts.
Feel free to contribute as much as you wish, and spend gems as you wish.