PDA

View Full Version : Constant server errors

Dandd1821
05-26-2014, 01:53 AM
Why do we have to deal with constant server errors , and stupid check your connection messages when it's clearly not a connection issue on the players end. It is becoming so excessive that it's pointless to spend money on this pos game.what good is gold if I can't use it. There are times i can't even open the game but mw and other gree games work fine.we know your customer support is a joke the mods here suck and can't even get with developers and post basic event info, guess I shouldn't expect to be able to do basic things like open a game.

EPIC BOSS
05-26-2014, 03:14 AM
im on android and facing the same..

unable to load syndicate, unable to go to rival and friend's hood...

Wolfy
05-26-2014, 05:39 AM
It happens every time a raid boss event is active! You will find everything settles down again once raid boss ends. In the same way you will find the further you go in the raid boss event the worse the problems seem to be.

bravo 6 vk
05-26-2014, 06:02 AM
im on android and facing the same..

unable to load syndicate, unable to go to rival and friend's hood...

Welcome to crime city :)

sister morphine
05-26-2014, 08:15 AM
Yesterday I collected some of my buildings then checked out a rival or two without hitting anybody. Came back to my hood after four or five minutes and found all the buildings I'd just done all showing up again.

You couldn't make up some of the stuff going on here. :rolleyes:

Nighteg
05-26-2014, 08:52 AM
That's how gree hires their droid developers:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VxEsPjwS1Fk/Si48SZ9jc9I/AAAAAAAAATA/qW4mGRU005A/s400/programmer.jpg

Nuke
05-26-2014, 10:56 AM
I got the same problem, sometimes I can't even bank my cash. And if I want to use gold I have to reload the game, that's the same when donating uzi's.
The problem came with the update :(

General Dudus
05-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Come on Gree sort it out got loads in my syn on droid finding it hard to do anything instead of replying to idle chat posts how about giving some explanation to what you are doing about it please