PDA

View Full Version : Brag Thread: Greece

Sigg
05-25-2014, 09:39 PM
Come one, come all. Who pulled off the 50 wins (or more) and full streaks? Don't be bashful.

1.tRIGGER hAPPY cORP: 64-0; 12/12 streak; Running record: 254-0
2.Gipsy Mafia: 64-0; 12/12 streak
3.Only Sup Wins: 63-0; 12/12 streak
4.Teutonius Fury: 63 wins; 12/12 streak
5.G-Force 2 61 wins; 12/12 streak
6.KILL YO SELF: 60 wins; 12/12 streak
7.British Legion/Lords of War: 60 wins; 12/12 streak
8.We Got Nukes!: 50 wins; 12/12 streak
9.The Darkness: 55 wins; 9/9 streak
10.The Illuminati: 50 wins; 9/9 streak (Prestige 8/9).
11.VFF LEGENDS 50 wins; 7/7 streak
12.War Warblers: 50 wins
13.US MarinesAmphibiousUnit (US MAU): 50 wins

Send me updates for your accomplishments and I will be happy to post.

lemonhaze
05-25-2014, 10:29 PM
idk about the 50 wins for them yet im sure they will but the war warblers just thumped the dead ringers..classic thats what they get for playing a good team so weak..bahahahhaha!!

Cow
05-26-2014, 06:56 AM
Ya DR lost to more than one team :rolleyes:

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Burned Out thumped DR as well. With a last minute strike! BAM! Nice work buds!

SimplyminiMW
05-26-2014, 07:22 AM
50 wins & full streak prizes won here....

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/e20c35a8c5fad663d0df9442b9cc2c9d_zpsb94e3647.jpg
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q778/justsimply3/c29bab155f2df35114add9ba7647136a_zps80315146.jpg

General Luke
05-26-2014, 08:11 AM
Nice prize!

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
05-26-2014, 09:03 AM
US MarinesAmphibiousUnit (US MAU) currently 10th just got the 50 Wins!!
Hoorah US MAU

Cow
05-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Yep thought Gree had screwed us but it worked out....we got 12/12 :)

DILL3NGER
05-26-2014, 09:11 AM
THE DARKNESS ARE ON A CHARGE TO TOP 25 GET OUTTA THE WAY!

54 WINS (55 on its way) and 9/9 streak

Come and get some
05-26-2014, 10:59 AM
Yeah dead ringers aka sup2 lost too many hackers apparently. Still 3rd unless VFF or mucgurts does something about it.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-26-2014, 11:25 AM
tRIGGER hAPPY cORP at 64-0

Running record:
254-0

BigTex87
05-26-2014, 01:21 PM
KILL YO SELF made 60 wins 12/12 streak and Top 10....With a couple wins over DR.

Mark-1
05-26-2014, 01:53 PM
KILL YO SELF made 60 wins 12/12 streak and Top 10....With a couple wins over DR.

I am surprised KYS made it. I heard they lost to McGurts twice, FFF, and Redrum Warriors. I didn't hear if they matched with SUP, OSW or VFF.

Cow
05-26-2014, 02:19 PM
It appeared that both KYS teams ran as the same name....someone can correct me but that would explain a lot :)

MoD
05-26-2014, 02:27 PM
I can confirm that kys had 60 wins and 12/12 streaks. as well as a final top 10 rank.

Mastert55!
05-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Yeah dead ringers aka sup2 lost too many hackers apparently. Still 3rd unless VFF or mucgurts does something about it.

Sup 2 changed into Only Sup Wins and got 63-0 and 12/12. Get your facts straight before you talk.

Speed ump
05-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Hey some, love to see you trolls. You guys just prove what fools you are with each post. No, your buddies are the ones who got banned ( yes, that's osw) not one sup was banned. The truth hurts, dosnt it, that's why you have to create your own.

bobthebuilder654
05-26-2014, 03:51 PM
how come sup1 aka dead ringers did so bad this war?Like they weren't first?

Sup 2 changed into Only Sup Wins and got 63-0 and 12/12. Get your facts straight before you talk.

BigTex87
05-26-2014, 03:56 PM
We had two teams so that is why you are confused as many appeared to be during battle. We did achieve 60 wins 12/12 streak for the third time in the last 4 WD's Our only losses were to Sup and OSW.

I am surprised KYS made it. I heard they lost to McGurts twice, FFF, and Redrum Warriors. I didn't hear if they matched with SUP, OSW or VFF.

Mastert55!
05-26-2014, 04:38 PM
how come sup1 aka dead ringers did so bad this war?Like they weren't first?

Dead ringers were aiming for top 10 and did good and got 3rd place.

SGT Rud
05-26-2014, 06:59 PM
War warblers picked up top 50 with. 50 wins.

CDR Shepard
05-26-2014, 07:35 PM
LoW merged with BL to get that nice top 50 and 12 streak. Proud of the team, they did a great job! Thanks to BL for bringing my team in to make this awesome group of great players!

BigTex87
05-27-2014, 08:53 AM
War warblers picked up top 50 with. 50 wins.

Nice job on the top 50 and 50 wins. I was more impressed with the SS I saw of one of your wins, nice job on that!

David Steelman
05-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Ok I also like to brag about my team.

VFF LEGENDS did the 50 wins n on the streaks we got 7/7. On top of that we ended up in top10, as always, and we did it with some empty seats.

So it was a great war. Long live VFF LEGENDS !!!

Veccster
05-27-2014, 01:19 PM
I'll brag that we faced SUP and scored a whopping 3,605 points on them. Great matchup system, Gree!
We're a top 500 team.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/evecchiola/supinGreece_zpsa02a37de.png

modwar4ever
05-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Hey some, love to see you trolls. You guys just prove what fools you are with each post. No, your buddies are the ones who got banned ( yes, that's osw) not one sup was banned. The truth hurts, dosnt it, that's why you have to create your own.

Hey SpeedUmp
I just wanted to give you one chance to correct you statement that "nobody from SUP got banned". I think we both know that is not the truth. I have proof of one if you would like me to share it. I think we all know you answer is a bunch of foo foo.

Gen CheeBye
05-27-2014, 09:29 PM
LoW merged with BL to get that nice top 50 and 12 streak. Proud of the team, they did a great job! Thanks to BL for bringing my team in to make this awesome group of great players!

Congratz Shep.

Matched you guys twice. Can we avoid that next WD? Lol

General Luke
05-27-2014, 09:41 PM
I'll brag that we faced SUP and scored a whopping 3,605 points on them. Great matchup system, Gree!
We're a top 500 team.

So now Gree is feeding SUP easy targets for points too?! That is complete BS...this was obviously a matchup error...nice to see SUP did not take full advantage of it. Let me guess, Speed told all the SUP players to send in a ticket to have the points returned, right?

MAD NUGGETT
05-27-2014, 10:26 PM
So now Gree is feeding SUP easy targets for points too?! That is complete BS...this was obviously a matchup error...nice to see SUP did not take full advantage of it. Let me guess, Speed told all the SUP players to send in a ticket to have the points returned, right?

I love this. Haha

Mastert55!
05-28-2014, 12:04 AM

We scored low because there were no good targets. If you have 2.14 billion att, you can't get any points past 300. My highest attack that war was 319 WD points. So it cost us more to score 2.2 mil points against this team rather than a top 10 team.

General Luke
05-28-2014, 01:07 AM
We scored low because there were no good targets. If you have 2.14 billion att, you can't get any points past 300. My highest attack that war was 319 WD points. So it cost us more to score 2.2 mil points against this team rather than a top 10 team.

Maybe u missed the sarcasm in my message. 2M is not low, even for your standards. I have been in factions where u guys kept it at a respectable 500k because we were all low level targets. It appears you guys did not ease off the peddle on this matchup. As I have stated before, I have had no interest in any top 3 drama but that screenshot above just shows absolute bad sportsmanship...against an opponent name of Elite Marines on Memorial Weekend too. This was obviously a Gree matchup error...and you guys took full advantage of it. 500k to 3k, 1M to 3k, 1.5M to 3k...2M to 3k...you were never threatened with a loss, but rather probably all giddy at the chance for easy targets to open up the lead against OSW. Not to mention, you guys probably destroyed those players' cash inventory in the process.

While you're not obligated, I hope u will consider helping them finish Raid Boss or some FLTQ as an honorable gesture.

lobie1kenobie
05-28-2014, 01:28 AM
I couldn't have said it better General Luke!!

MAD NUGGETT
05-28-2014, 02:00 AM
Maybe u missed the sarcasm in my message. 2M is not low, even for your standards. I have been in factions where u guys kept it at a respectable 500k because we were all low level targets. It appears you guys did not ease off the peddle on this matchup. As I have stated before, I have had no interest in any top 3 drama but that screenshot above just shows absolute bad sportsmanship...against an opponent name of Elite Marines on Memorial Weekend too. This was obviously a Gree matchup error...and you guys took full advantage of it. 500k to 3k, 1M to 3k, 1.5M to 3k...2M to 3k...you were never threatened with a loss, but rather probably all giddy at the chance for easy targets to open up the lead against OSW. Not to mention, you guys probably destroyed those players' cash inventory in the process.

While you're not obligated, I hope u will consider helping them finish Raid Boss or some FLTQ as an honorable gesture.

Sometimes you get your butt handed to you bro. It's WD and somebody has to match them. Points were put up on your team not to further the punishment but to keep the pace with top team scoring.

Mastert55!
05-28-2014, 03:11 AM
Like MAD NUGGET stated above, we put up the 2M points because we wanted to keep the lead, sometimes **** happens and teams get completely unfair Matchups. We also waited some for a match up with OSW so we could finaly battle it out. I am truly sorry that we were unable to accommodate you and keep the points low. Next time PM me and we will let you win.

(Sarcasm)

Tournai
05-28-2014, 04:56 AM
Like MAD NUGGET stated above, we put up the 2M points because we wanted to keep the lead, sometimes **** happens and teams get completely unfair Matchups. We also waited some for a match up with OSW so we could finaly battle it out. I am truly sorry that we were unable to accommodate you and keep the points low. Next time PM me and we will let you win.

(Sarcasm)

LMAO, be glad with the points you earned on SUP! it could have been 0

This game will never be fair!

octimus
05-28-2014, 05:45 AM
anyone have already try to use gamehack to upgrade the score ?

__________________________________________________ _______
galaxy note 3 (http://galaxynote-3.com/) accessoires galaxy s5 (http://galaxys-5.com/accessoires-galaxy-s5/)

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-28-2014, 06:17 AM
We're a top 500 team.

Lol... That's rough. My buddies were ranked 25. 60 man faction. They faced a 1 mAn faction who was around 3300 rank. Poor bastard. Good matching system by gree. Wonder if he was on the end of a streak.

Speed ump
05-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Luke, if you can't stand the heat, no one forces you to play WAR. Yes 2 mil is a light battle for us, you obviously have no clue. I'm sure all the teams would like us to lay off, too bad. You're marines, I'm army, and someone else is navy vets. So what. We have woman on our teams, never seemed to slow OSW down in their attempts on us. Of course we wanted to increase our lead over OSW. So we do it when we have good targets. So we lay off on you, and pour it on with the next team? Pretty selfish of you I'd say. Jesus man grow a pair, don't play war if you can't handle it. Maybe candy crush is better suited for you. Flappy bird, etc.

Global
05-29-2014, 09:25 PM

Seriously? lol

buckshot
05-29-2014, 09:30 PM
You guys didn't stand a chance against SUP. What difference does it make of they beat you by 1 point or 1 million? Don't hate the player, hate the game.

General Luke
05-29-2014, 11:05 PM
Luke, if you can't stand the heat, no one forces you to play WAR. Yes 2 mil is a light battle for us, you obviously have no clue. I'm sure all the teams would like us to lay off, too bad. You're marines, I'm army, and someone else is navy vets. So what. We have woman on our teams, never seemed to slow OSW down in their attempts on us. Of course we wanted to increase our lead over OSW. So we do it when we have good targets. So we lay off on you, and pour it on with the next team? Pretty selfish of you I'd say. Jesus man grow a pair, don't play war if you can't handle it. Maybe candy crush is better suited for you. Flappy bird, etc.

Not asking you to stand down, but calling u out as a hypocrite. You have been all over the forum crying foul play...accusing OSW of hacks and glitches, giving them an unfair advantage. This was clearly a Gree error that gave u an unfair advantage and you took advantage of it. Gree made an error, gave us a top 500 team and we took advantage of it...it's a game. Gree made an error, allowed us to buy 1M valor units and we took advantage of it....it's a game. Gree made an error, allowed us to stack regen units and we took advantage of it...it's a game. Your ethics and morals are no different than the rest of us son...same sh***, different pile. If u can't take the hacks and glitches, go play candy crush..

Global
05-30-2014, 08:09 AM
Not asking you to stand down, but calling u out as a hypocrite. You have been all over the forum crying foul play...accusing OSW of hacks and glitches, giving them an unfair advantage. This was clearly a Gree error that gave u an unfair advantage and you took advantage of it. Gree made an error, gave us a top 500 team and we took advantage of it...it's a game. Gree made an error, allowed us to buy 1M valor units and we took advantage of it....it's a game. Gree made an error, allowed us to stack regen units and we took advantage of it...it's a game. Your ethics and morals are no different than the rest of us son...same sh***, different pile. If u can't take the hacks and glitches, go play candy crush..

You are under the mistaken impression that anyone in our faction cares about what you think.

CDR Shepard
05-30-2014, 08:18 AM
You are under the mistaken impression that anyone in our faction cares about what you think.

Then quit misleading that you do by reading these posts and then commenting on them. That gives the impression you might. I think the idea here was to show some dignity over the win. Would be nice sometimes. I think the true winners are those who play this game how they chose and enjoy it, rather than letting game play you. Now if you won 64 battles and 2 mil was light, wouldnt you be on pace for...128mil points? Dont remember seeing that. Sometimes its just best to save face.

Speed ump
05-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Luke, you're quite full of yourself. Exploiting a glitch in the matching system? Are you that nuts? First of all, we have no way to know what rank you are, next we get a number of lower teams every wd, so we are supposed to stop playing because you can't handle it? Like I said, grow a pair, or buy a pogo stick. We have no control over who we get, and would prefer to get the stronger teams. Shepard, you're obviously a whiner too if you're defending that bs. Tell you what, in not walking on eggshells around you babies any more. In fact, I'll go back and identify the members in your factions and we will be happy to give more attention in between wd. I love crybabies. No, I'm not nice, and never said I was. I'm a pirate , so get used to it. I'm big, I'm bad, and I'm coming for you. You guys keep wanting something bad enough, fine, you got it. I'm here to please.

General Luke
05-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Luke, you're quite full of yourself. Exploiting a glitch in the matching system? Are you that nuts? First of all, we have no way to know what rank you are, next we get a number of lower teams every wd, so we are supposed to stop playing because you can't handle it? Like I said, grow a pair, or buy a pogo stick. We have no control over who we get, and would prefer to get the stronger teams. Shepard, you're obviously a whiner too if you're defending that bs. Tell you what, in not walking on eggshells around you babies any more. In fact, I'll go back and identify the members in your factions and we will be happy to give more attention in between wd. I love crybabies. No, I'm not nice, and never said I was. I'm a pirate , so get used to it. I'm big, I'm bad, and I'm coming for you. You guys keep wanting something bad enough, fine, you got it. I'm here to please.

Oh lookie here...big bad wolf is sniffling again. Yes, get off those egg shells...your sensitivity is nauseating. Come find me pirate...

CDR Shepard
05-30-2014, 03:37 PM

Please re-read my post before calling me a whiner. We have agreed before on many topics. I simply countered some things that were thrown out there that seemed rediculous. Do I feel bad for the 500 something team that faced you? Yes. Do I think you glitched the matchmaking? No. Do I think 2mil points is going light? No. All just perception. Nothing to get bent over about. As far as hunting me or my team, I'm not too concerned. Seems like a lot of wasted effort.

KingDante!
05-30-2014, 07:06 PM
Please re-read my post before calling me a whiner. We have agreed before on many topics. I simply countered some things that were thrown out there that seemed rediculous. Do I feel bad for the 500 something team that faced you? Yes. Do I think you glitched the matchmaking? No. Do I think 2mil points is going light? No. All just perception. Nothing to get bent over about. As far as hunting me or my team, I'm not too concerned. Seems like a lot of wasted effort.
I am.

We've reached a tier where matching SUP is well within the realm of possibilities, so stirring up any bad blood between them won't benefit us in any way, especially when were talking about a situation that doesnt involve us.

At the end of the day, factions are going to do what they feel is best for them. Our faction has been on the benefiting end of unfair matchups before, and it didn't slow us down one bit.

You guys are arguing with each other when the real culprit (if you had to name one) is Gree's matching system, which I actually believe has improved quite a bit. IMO this was just a rare and unfortunate situation. Move on.

redvenge99
05-30-2014, 08:55 PM
It is true that its unfair as sup shoulld never have been matched with a 500 team.. it wasnt the only time they had a match like that during this war. I have seen another team that was ranked 600 that sup got matched with.. my complaint is not that sup crushed them but how does a team where 1 players stats are triple the whole team they are facing get matched together.. it should have never happened.. sup should never be matched with any team above top 50 period... either it was set up that way to give them an advantage to catch up or they learned somthing new about the matching system.. either way this needs to be fixed.

WBS
05-31-2014, 06:53 AM
Then quit misleading that you do by reading these posts and then commenting on them. That gives the impression you might. I think the idea here was to show some dignity over the win. Would be nice sometimes. I think the true winners are those who play this game how they chose and enjoy it, rather than letting game play you. Now if you won 64 battles and 2 mil was light, wouldnt you be on pace for...128mil points? Dont remember seeing that. Sometimes its just best to save face.

2 million WD points isn't light. If I remember right they scored 70 million WD and got the 50 win streak. 2 million is above there average WD per battle. But in end it doesn't matter.

WBS
05-31-2014, 06:56 AM
It is true that its unfair as sup shoulld never have been matched with a 500 team.. it wasnt the only time they had a match like that during this war. I have seen another team that was ranked 600 that sup got matched with.. my complaint is not that sup crushed them but how does a team where 1 players stats are triple the whole team they are facing get matched together.. it should have never happened.. sup should never be matched with any team above top 50 period... either it was set up that way to give them an advantage to catch up or they learned somthing new about the matching system.. either way this needs to be fixed.

Gree messed up. If you are a top 500 don't PA the DL just hit the command center. Let them spend there gold on you and regen for a war right after that one ends

Genen
05-31-2014, 03:00 PM
2 million WD points isn't light. If I remember right they scored 70 million WD and got the 50 win streak. 2 million is above there average WD per battle. But in end it doesn't matter.
Very simple man. Idiot Luke and his acolides shall thank every other top team who sits and wait until sup moves on the leader board including most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW. So sup either would be waiting forever or Gree matches us with nearest faction available. You do not want match sup do not declare while we are idle. Very simple get some brain

WBS
05-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Very simple man. Idiot Luke and his acolides shall thank every other top team who sits and wait until sup moves on the leader board including most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW. So sup either would be waiting forever or Gree matches us with nearest faction available. You do not want match sup do not declare while we are idle. Very simple get some brain

I agree with that. It isn't SUP decision who to go against and I don't agree with not fighting because of it. The only thing I mentioned was Ump said 2 million points per battle was light but In reality it is above average per war for you guys. As far as SUP and OSW both teams have had known hackers on it even Ump admitted to hacking into the game. That's between you guys I could care less unless it somehow affects my gameplay. Most of us here just find it entertaining to listen to it.

lemonhaze
05-31-2014, 03:28 PM
Hey SpeedUmp
I just wanted to give you one chance to correct you statement that "nobody from SUP got banned". I think we both know that is not the truth. I have proof of one if you would like me to share it. I think we all know you answer is a bunch of foo foo.
who was it that got ban modwar4ever?

Donkey
06-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Are you really scared he is going to do something "bad" to you? Grow some sack.

I am.

We've reached a tier where matching SUP is well within the realm of possibilities, so stirring up any bad blood between them won't benefit us in any way, especially when were talking about a situation that doesnt involve us.

At the end of the day, factions are going to do what they feel is best for them. Our faction has been on the benefiting end of unfair matchups before, and it didn't slow us down one bit.

You guys are arguing with each other when the real culprit (if you had to name one) is Gree's matching system, which I actually believe has improved quite a bit. IMO this was just a rare and unfortunate situation. Move on.

Speed ump
06-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Wbs, now you're making up lies. I have never admitted hacking( as I have never hacked), unless you missed the sarcasm in a post. No, we are known for not having hackers. Just because you guys want our successes to be attributed to that, dosnt make it true.

Speed ump
06-01-2014, 09:27 AM
By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones. Not because we have gree in. Our pockets as some of you would like to believe, but because we don't do that. I guess you guys can manipulate the numbers any way you feel like, the reality is when we see we need to push, and have a team with viable targets, we will. Period. I don't care what rank they are. To cry to mama if that bothers you. If we are really truly pushing we are easily capable of ten mil in a battle, so no, we were not pushing that hard on a two mil battle. Much less than that and we are just taking mostly free hits, we've built some pretty good regen over time. So no, you Arnt special. If there had been no lvL 300s we would not have done more than free hits. It's not a gree glitch of they this is their system. It's always been like that. We've always gotten lower teams, and every team seems to have some excuse why we should not put points up on them. I have the best way to avoid it. Don't hit declare. There you go. Problem solved.

David Steelman
06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Don't hit declare. There you go. Problem solved.

Ha ha ha, cool. I guess this is a brag thread so keep going. Popcorn time.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
06-01-2014, 10:15 AM
By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones. Not because we have gree in. Our pockets as some of you would like to believe, but because we don't do that. I guess you guys can manipulate the numbers any way you feel like, the reality is when we see we need to push, and have a team with viable targets, we will. Period. I don't care what rank they are. To cry to mama if that bothers you. If we are really truly pushing we are easily capable of ten mil in a battle, so no, we were not pushing that hard on a two mil battle. Much less than that and we are just taking mostly free hits, we've built some pretty good regen over time. So no, you Arnt special. If there had been no lvL 300s we would not have done more than free hits. It's not a gree glitch of they this is their system. It's always been like that. We've always gotten lower teams, and every team seems to have some excuse why we should not put points up on them. I have the best way to avoid it. Don't hit declare. There you go. Problem solved.

Wasn't a guy that thinks highly of himself on your team? A Hero of sorts? I though I saw this guy posting something about getting banned. Just wondering

the BDLS
06-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Looks like a rather over-heated argument over a damn game lol

Donkey
06-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Somehow I am not shocked . Between you and mm, a real hackfest at sup. The rest of us should get refunds.

Don't listen to a thing speed ump says, all smoke and mirrors! I have had many s1 clients, many! Added units to more than I can count. And yes Heroen was in s2, paid me for 60dbjs. That player has been booted but he has another in there. So speed let's not continue to spread lies, keep it real!

Genen
06-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Somehow I am not shocked . Between you and mm, a real hackfest at sup. The rest of us should get refunds.
Bullet moron talking to gp hacker. Both are outstanding characters. Yes GP thanks for adding all these nice units to me as well as 850 millions valor for great price. I know you charged birds 3 folds more, but we are fiends after lol.

Donkey
06-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Fiends yes, friends no.

Bullet moron talking to gp hacker. Both are outstanding characters. Yes GP thanks for adding all these nice units to me as well as 850 millions valor for great price. I know you charged birds 3 folds more, but we are fiends after lol.

Genen
06-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Fiends yes, friends no.
Really? You almost come across like fiend. I have to admit very stupid but still fiend.

Donkey
06-01-2014, 04:21 PM
What is your infatuation with this bullet bloke? Seems it runs pretty deep. Did he slander your family? As I said, I am too smart to be on either of your teams. The banter is priceless especially as you continue to make a fool of yourself on here.

Really? You almost come across like fiend. I have to admit very stupid but still fiend.

Genen
06-01-2014, 04:56 PM
What is your infatuation with this bullet bloke? Seems it runs pretty deep. Did he slander your family? As I said, I am too smart to be on either of your teams. The banter is priceless especially as you continue to make a fool of yourself on here.
Yes you are coming across as a genious. I am sure many people told you that you are brilliant. Well I have I am collecting all kind of weirdos and scumbags and you are fill the profile

WBS
06-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Wbs, now you're making up lies. I have never admitted hacking( as I have never hacked), unless you missed the sarcasm in a post. No, we are known for not having hackers. Just because you guys want our successes to be attributed to that, dosnt make it true.

You admitted in a post a month or 2 ago that you hacked into the game to look at code. That is hacking to me even if you didn't do anything. I could care less about SUP success or failure as well as OSW. I do what I can for my faction and try to learn a thing or two on here.

General Luke
06-02-2014, 01:21 AM

"most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW"...OSW as in Only Sup Wins? So your are calling SUP a hack faction? Uh oh...here comes big bad wolf Speedy to the defense. BTW, rumor has it that SUP 1 lost it's name (someone else laid claim to that faction name) after trying to copycat and changing to OSW last war...lol, please say it isn't true!

MAD NUGGETT
06-02-2014, 01:55 AM
"most admired hack faction that calls themsleves OSW"...OSW as in Only Sup Wins? So your are calling SUP a hack faction? Uh oh...here comes big bad wolf Speedy to the defense. BTW, rumor has it that SUP 1 lost it's name (someone else laid claim to that faction name) after trying to copycat and changing to OSW last war...lol, please say it isn't true!

Worst conspiracy theory ever..

Zineye12
06-02-2014, 04:21 AM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1309795]By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones.

So the claimed lord of master of all modern war has spoken.

Can I get this clear, are you claiming that OSW encouraged regen hackers to join their faction? And encouraged them to use a glitch that SUP had used for the 2 previous Final Assaults but the units still remain?

How would anyone in a faction know if someone was a regen hacker? According to CJ irrespective of the number of dbjs they do not stack so please can you let us all know how you can tell? I am sure members were recruited on past WD scores.

You have a member stated above that gave details of the guys that joined OSW, he turned himself in but was given another account to play. He came from the same faction they did. So you had inside info and magically were able to tell who had regen or not. Maybe this is the code you keep on about.

How is it possible to find out regen times without having access to code? How has 13dbjs gone to one on one of your members accounts? Why wasnt this member banned. Surely this is the same as units have been added? Questions question??? Will we get answers of a long speech that means nothing?

Genen
06-02-2014, 04:44 AM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1309795]By the way Luke, what osw did and has done wasn't grees fault. It was their fault, they asked and encouraged their members to take advantage of a glitch, something we made a point of telling our members not to once we were were of it. Also having 19 regen hackers in one team was not a gree issue either. This was done on purpose. We don't and havnt. We did not lose one member when gree killed those ones.

Can I get this clear, are you claiming that OSW encouraged regen hackers to join their faction? And encouraged them to use a glitch that SUP had used for the 2 previous Final Assaults but the units still remain?

How would anyone in a faction know if someone was a regen hacker? According to CJ irrespective of the number of dbjs they do not stack so please can you let us all know how you can tell? I am sure members were recruited on past WD scores.

You have a member stated above that gave details of the guys that joined OSW, he turned himself in but was given another account to play. He came from the same faction they did. So you had inside info and magically were able to tell who had regen or not. Maybe this is the code you keep on about.

How is it possible to find out regen times without having access to code? How has 13dbjs gone to one on one of your members accounts? Why wasnt this member banned. Surely this is the same as units have been added? Questions question??? Will we get answers of a long speech that means nothing?
So you are interested how you and your fellow hacking birds have been busted? Very simple you have these hackers blabbing all over the place about their extras. Add GP master to the mix who cannot keep his mouth shut and you get a picture. The best answer for you do not cheat and you will be ok

Zineye12
06-02-2014, 04:50 AM
[QUOTE=Zineye12;1310255]
So you are interested how you and your fellow hacking birds have been busted? Very simple you have these hackers blabbing all over the place about their extras. Add GP master to the mix who cannot keep his mouth shut and you get a picture. The best answer for you do not cheat and you will be ok

I dont cheat and am not even in OSW, get your facts straight. And try to answer the questions. All of the info in my post is in the forum so its nothing new. A straight answer would be nice just once.

Genen
06-02-2014, 04:56 AM
So if you do not cheat you have to be happy that hackers have been busted. Right? Because from your posts it's hard to get to his conclusion

Zineye12
06-02-2014, 04:58 AM
So if you do not cheat you have to be happy that hackers have been busted. Right? Because from your posts it's hard to get to his conclusion

Why is it hard to to get to this conclusion. I have looked through the forum and asking a question based on topics raised. Its simple, anyone with a brain can do it. How on earth does that make me a hacker? Why are you avoiding the question?

Genen
06-02-2014, 05:04 AM
Why is it hard to to get to this conclusion. I have looked through the forum and asking a question based on topics raised. Its simple, anyone with a brain can do it. How on earth does that make me a hacker? Why are you avoiding the question?
It's very easy just say so. Repeat after me "I am very happy that hackers been banned. Thank you everybody who made it happen"

Zineye12
06-02-2014, 05:14 AM
Listen, you turned this into a hacking thread. Ignoring direct questions makes you seem the guilty party.

Who are you to say "Repeat after me." I am not thanking you for anything. Whatever weird obsession you have with OSW is your problem. An answer to a simple question would be nice, unless it is too difficult to understand.

A clean game is a good game but only when it benefits SUP it appears.

Genen
06-02-2014, 05:24 AM
Listen, you turned this into a hacking thread. Ignoring direct questions makes you seem the guilty party.

Who are you to say "Repeat after me." I am not thanking you for anything. Whatever weird obsession you have with OSW is your problem. An answer to a simple question would be nice, unless it is too difficult to understand.

A clean game is a good game but only when it benefits SUP it appears.
And who are you that anybody answer to your doppy questions? I think you are a troll. Been here for a while I am very familiar with this routine. Step number 1. Create new account on forum. 2. Step 2 claim that you have nothing to do with birds while spewing every talking point they came up with and attacking exclusively SUP. 3. Demand answers that you are not
entitled to.
I do not have obsession with penguins or CAGs or anybody else until they start hacking and steal money from my team and every other honest player. Got it Jr? Now pound sand

Zineye12
06-02-2014, 05:48 AM
What do you mean answers I am not entitled to? This is a forum isnt it, where questions are asked and answered. I have obviously hit on a nerve so I must be a hacker, OSW, a bird, CAG. WTF are you on.

Pound sand wow such a grown up statement. Laughable

Don't bother responding you are the troll in this conversation.

General Luke
06-02-2014, 10:41 AM
What do you mean answers I am not entitled to? This is a forum isnt it, where questions are asked and answered. I have obviously hit on a nerve so I must be a hacker, OSW, a bird, CAG. WTF are you on.

Pound sand wow such a grown up statement. Laughable

Don't bother responding you are the troll in this conversation.

Don't waste your time...yes, this hit a nerve because it hit home. There have been more SUP players trolling this thread than they care to admit. You hit the nail with this one..."A clean game is a good game but only when it benefits SUP it appears."

Speed ump
06-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Ziney, what you are is quote obvious from your post. You're more concerned with the poor hackers being caught in some evil way, rather than celebrating that cheaters were removed from the game. Get YOUR facts straight. It has nothing to do with bridge jumpers. It also has nothing to do with the LE glitch, though again, we DID NOT encourage, or require our members to take part in that, and as stated, though I do know how you guys are in need of remedial reading lessons, we expressly told the members not to take part in the glitch. One of the requirements for licking osw boots is low iq, so I make allowances. Hey profound, guess your name says it all dosnt it. Hacker. Well at least you're a self professed cheater, not hiding in the closet. I bet it hurts that despite all you guys cheating, still can't beat us

WBS
06-03-2014, 06:07 PM

Speed Ump admitted a few months ago in a post that he has looked into code before. Whether or not that is right or wrong ill leave that up for you to decide. But it may shed some light as to why he would or wouldn't know.

Speed ump
06-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Looky but no touchy. I would say it amazes me how some people are more concerned about the ability to know things than are about the ones who actually manipulate the code, or other techniques to cheat. Since these are generally the ones who are actually doing it ( quite obvious to the legitimate ones by the way, you're not fooling anyone) I understand why the whimpering and crying. Yes, anything that eliminates cheaters benefits Sup, and all legitimate players. Denying you Arnt cheating, and yet denouncing anyone's efforts to rid the game of it, just shows the hypocrisy in your own words. The same types have said the same things for 2 1/2 years, to no avail. We still strive to expose the cheaters, and they still whine about it. I rather enjoy that I've had some small part in raining on their parade.

Zineye12
06-04-2014, 03:23 AM
[QUOTE=Speed ump;1311584] One of the requirements for licking osw boots is low iq, so I make allowances.

Who are you to formulate an opinion of someones iq because they dont follow your line of thinking? I used to respect what SUP had achieved but continued rants about how great you are, how you are here for the good of the game, how you can never be beaten start to wear a bit thin.

This was a brag thread for guys who had got 50 wins and 12/12 but has been turned into an OSW hate thread by Genen and now you are trying to muscle in.

So try to stay on topic and if you have nothing relevant to say dont say it.

Speed ump
06-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Ziney YOU turned it into something else. Your rants. I just pointed out the obvious undercurrents in your own words.

Ajk
06-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Since everyone here has an opinion on who hacked, who didn't, who has low I.Q's and such, let me offer mine.

I see a lot of egotistical trust fund babies, who obviously have way too much time and money on their hands.:rolleyes:

No one gives a ****!!

Speed ump
06-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Ask, I beg to differ. If this were true, why are so many of you a bothering to post. actions speaks louder than words. I see you have spoken.

Ajk
06-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Ask, I beg to differ. If this were true, why are so many of you a bothering to post. actions speaks louder than words. I see you have spoken.

I'll admit it. It was entertaining to read at first but, now every other thread is being hijacked because of the childish bickering between you guys. It is getting way to old now. Quite honestly, I don't think either one of your factions is as innocent as you like to profess. Get over yourselves.

Speed ump
06-04-2014, 07:46 PM
It's a free world, and you're free to believe anything you want. Dosnt make it right or wrong. I deal in facts, not beliefs, gossip, or plain bs that's posted here so much.

Ajk
06-04-2014, 08:13 PM
or plain bs that's posted here so much. I can relate to that.

Veccster
06-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Thought this might be worthy of resurrecting an old thread for...

We're a top 500 team.

We're 2 for 2 in matchups with SUP. Hopefully this weekend we can complete the trifecta. Congrats to those guys for beating a top 600 team (547 in Jakarta). We didn't do quite as well but neither did they :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/evecchiola/supin1daywd_zpsade3ba9b.png