PDA

View Full Version : Lost an acc, lengthy support is my loss

Maz
05-25-2014, 11:37 AM
First I am not here begging a mod to rectify this or push it. Merely asking I'd say for others opinions or experiences. But if a mod does feel the need, the ticket # is 1617731

During the event extreme situation iltq/fltq, I was working on 25/25 for Indy to get the Indy prestige wrapper and since my faction had completed it, the event wrapper.

While I was working on 25/25, I transferred my iOS acc to my other iOS. Something went awry and my acc was lost and turned into a generic level 2 "Alex".

Immediately sent a support ticket in explaining the situation and that I'd be missing the Indy wrapper and event wrapper.

9 emails to support and 4 to me, and in each email i made mention of the event and asking qs on recieving the items. 4-5 days later an 9 emails, I get my acc back and never once in the 4 emails to me did I even get an acknowledgement on the event situation. It was completly ignored and took I would say, almost another week and 6 unanswered emails (going total is 15) just to get an acknowledgement of the issue, and even then, it was just a slap in the face "no".

It was as tho they viewed it as I just willingly stopped on 24/25 and did not log in and asked gree to take their time transferig a perfectly fine account.

It's been a week now and I am just told that due to the event being over its my loss.

This was not something on my end and when the ticket was sent in, the event still had time enough for me to finish. But due the length of time it took for support , it falls on me.

Has anyone had a similar issue or the same ? What was the final outcome? I feel as tho I am being unjustly prevented from receiving those units and will continue to plead my case. I have heard and know of players who have had units awarded if there was an issue, and I fail to see how there was not an issue here

sstuutss
05-25-2014, 04:39 PM
Join sup..

Maz
05-25-2014, 05:06 PM
Lol somehow I feel that would bring more headaches then the worth.

Really just honesty looking for similar experiences and how that was handled or opinions.

Seeing as the event was still live when ticket was issued and the issue ignored and not fully read, I feel unjustly thwarted. They did however thank me for "your enthusiasm" that really buttered me up lol :)

I know they haven't fully read the actual ticket because I disclosed an issue on a reward and asked for it to be removed, yet it's still in my inventory and support has not acknowledged it. I guess I can keep it as I've made it very well known in 3 emails to the same ticket about the unit, if support can't read tickets it's not my fault.

Ajk
05-25-2014, 05:08 PM
I lost my account about 8 months ago due to an unfortunate incident involving multiple mojitos, my phone, and a swimming pool. It took me about 2 weeks to get the game transferred to my replacement phone. I didn't bombard them with multiple emails asking what's going on, I knew it was going to take some time. Best thing I can tell you is to keep it nice and professional and you will get better service. Leave it as one support ticket. As far as getting your prize for the goal though, I highly doubt you will get it.

Maz
05-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Right, I understand common curtesy would receive the better deal, it's all been on same ticket, just frustrating when you know they aren't reading them cause they are being closed and have only generic auto responses.

Since I have sent the issue of the extra reward and they are closing the ticket without acknowledging it then would I be correct to assume its alright? Only to later be accused of glitching or hacking when I didn't even have my access to my account and the reward was there from faction ltq that we received while my account was Mia and support resolved it after the even closed?

It's hard extending proper curtesy when you know your being railroaded and your telling them you received an extra reward and being the honest guy, and they don't know cause they refuse to read.

You send a report in on a guy for having 2 units when he's only suppose to have 1 and he replies telling you "talk to gree they did it" or "I reported it myself it's being worked on".

Tell me you'd believe that lol. Yet if this had not of happend, I wouldn't believe it either.

Dirty Mind
05-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Really just honesty looking for similar experiences and how that was handled or opinions.

There are similar experiences all over this forum, probably dozens of threads about transfers gone wrong. If you had read them you would have thought twice about trying to do a transfer mid event.

Tardavic
05-26-2014, 11:43 AM
First I am not here begging a mod to rectify this or push it. Merely asking I'd say for others opinions or experiences. But if a mod does feel the need, the ticket # is 1617731

During the event extreme situation iltq/fltq, I was working on 25/25 for Indy to get the Indy prestige wrapper and since my faction had completed it, the event wrapper.

While I was working on 25/25, I transferred my iOS acc to my other iOS. Something went awry and my acc was lost and turned into a generic level 2 "Alex".

Immediately sent a support ticket in explaining the situation and that I'd be missing the Indy wrapper and event wrapper.

9 emails to support and 4 to me, and in each email i made mention of the event and asking qs on recieving the items. 4-5 days later an 9 emails, I get my acc back and never once in the 4 emails to me did I even get an acknowledgement on the event situation. It was completly ignored and took I would say, almost another week and 6 unanswered emails (going total is 15) just to get an acknowledgement of the issue, and even then, it was just a slap in the face "no".

It was as tho they viewed it as I just willingly stopped on 24/25 and did not log in and asked gree to take their time transferig a perfectly fine account.

It's been a week now and I am just told that due to the event being over its my loss.

This was not something on my end and when the ticket was sent in, the event still had time enough for me to finish. But due the length of time it took for support , it falls on me.

Has anyone had a similar issue or the same ? What was the final outcome? I feel as tho I am being unjustly prevented from receiving those units and will continue to plead my case. I have heard and know of players who have had units awarded if there was an issue, and I fail to see how there was not an issue here

We appreciate you bringing this up and we will further investigate this matter. Your ticket has been passed over to a Support agent.

Maz
05-26-2014, 06:30 PM
Thank you for having this at least reviewed tho it wasn't handled as the the final response from support said it was, I again re opened the ticket and asked why it was said to have been resolved in one matter, but the end result wasn't as they intended so here's hoping their "fix" gets "fixed" :(

krill
05-26-2014, 08:56 PM
My experiences when stuff sort of similar happened (not lost my game completely mind you) but was told that prizes are server sided and cannot be just "given" out.... Lost out on a few units that way....

Maz
05-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Tardavic is this being relooked at

Tardavic
05-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Tardavic is this being relooked at

I thought your issue was resolved by one of our support agents. What's the latest issue(s) if you do not mind?

Maz
05-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Sent you a pm in regards to this, as it wasn't really resolved and don't want to bring details into the thread/forum

thebod
05-29-2014, 03:50 PM
Don't want to hijack your thread but cant start a new one yet so here goes.

Hi,
I am a long time player and have spent thousands of real world dollars to get my account to the level it is at now, or was rather.

I lost my account on Monday when I tried to uninstall and reinstall it because one of my LVL 7 Curragh Buildings vanished. I have filled several tickets and have not received a single response to date.

I'm sorry to bother you but I have no idea where else to turn and I have already missed the entire ltq and am now 3 days behind on new LE building, and Full assault starts is underway, not to mentions 4 days on not being able to collect my buildings.

My ticket numbers are 1638597, and 1641785.

Again I hate to bother you but I don't know what else to do.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks, Ron

thebod
05-30-2014, 08:41 AM
Well its been 5 days now and not a peep from anyone this is beyond ridiculous now.
Has Gree fired everyone and is this the sign off things to come?
If so maybe this is the best thing that could have happened and they made moving on easy.

Maz
05-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Seriously...? Way to hijack, the thread was originally made to get diff experiences, not to purposely get a push, did that happen tho, yes, was I banking or asking for it, not at all.

I am still waiting on the second 2nd push that tardavic sent in a cpl days ago. If that's the wait time being pushed by a mod, tbh I'm not surprised at the length of your issue unreplied.

Please don't beg or come on here thinking everything's going to get fixed, start your own thread about your issue please.

Maz
06-05-2014, 11:51 AM
I thought your issue was resolved by one of our support agents. What's the latest issue(s) if you do not mind?

The thread was not intended for an intervention tho you took time out and tried resolving things which went awry, you went above and beyond what I was intentionally going for. I had sent you a pm in regards to the post above, but have still had no fix for the issue the second time around as you said you would handle it a second time.

I was just wondering I there's been any updates or if you had forgotten to pass it along again, thanks for the concern and taking a moment.

Maz
06-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Still in my same situation, I would not be as concerned but as the issue was escalated by tardavic, and then only half corrected, I'm now wondering where the 2nd push is?

Also on a side note not pertaining to me, but a faction member, he completed the undercover mission ltq Indy. We also completed the faction portion.

Yet he still has the event check list with faction checked off but not the individual portion. He no longer has the individual tasks as he got the pop up and completed it, yet some how it's not been awarded and shows it as unchecked.

He has deleted the game an re installed modern war, and done multiple hard closes and reloading to no effect.

Has this happens to anyone else? He is currently in the midst of sending a ticket in but thought I'd ask here while inquiring on my own situation as well

Faction mates ticket # 1661588

Maz
06-07-2014, 03:09 AM
So after having support get back with me a week ago I get a semi resolution of the issue. But now they reply with out knowledge of the entirety of the ticket and tell me the COMPLETE opposite of what support told me last week. I'm baffled and frustrated at this point. How can you tell a customer one thing and partially follow through, then in the next reply say that it is no doable. This makes no sense whatsoever. Can I please have some one actually read the reply support gave me last week and work this out without acting like I'm just getting fed a lie.

Tadaaah
06-16-2014, 01:09 PM
We are unable to discuss the details of what has been shared within your ticket. Looking at what's there, it appears that they are working to help you resolve this.

Maz
06-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Tadaaah, the thread you Locked had nothing to do with this issue or anything o do with me, it was in regards to a faction member with a diff situation, diff event, and not a "duplicate thread of this issue"

GrimAmoeba
06-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Tadaaah, the thread you Locked had nothing to do with this issue or anything o do with me, it was in regards to a faction member with a diff situation, diff event, and not a "duplicate thread of this issue"

Put in a ticket and wait for it to be resolved. Damn children