PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade times

Pidgeot
05-24-2014, 04:28 PM
People have been complaining about them for a while now. Recently the upgrade times were increased. I dont know what to do as a player. Each upgrade takes 24+ hours starting at like level 2 or 3. I have no building upgrade boost other than the -30(28%) reduction time. That boos seems worthless because upgrade cost were inflated accordingly. I can only upgrade 1 building at a time. I dont mind waiting but these times are ridiculous and need to be reduced. I dont expect anything to happen but please consider this.

A LV 8 building in crime city is like 48 hours to upgrade. A LV 8 building is like 90+ in this game.

Amxze
05-24-2014, 11:20 PM
People have been complaining about them for a while now. Recently the upgrade times were increased. I dont know what to do as a player. Each upgrade takes 24+ hours starting at like level 2 or 3. I have no building upgrade boost other than the -30(28%) reduction time. That boos seems worthless because upgrade cost were inflated accordingly. I can only upgrade 1 building at a time. I dont mind waiting but these times are ridiculous and need to be reduced. I dont expect anything to happen but please consider this.

A LV 8 building in crime city is like 48 hours to upgrade. A LV 8 building is like 90+ in this game.
Actually in cc its not 48 hours for a building, Well a good one because my Loft takes 75 hours to upgrade to 5. I think the time for upgrading on MW is good just takes time

bam bam.
05-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Did they seriously change the upgrade times?, can anyone else confirm this. These guys...

Pidgeot
05-25-2014, 02:24 AM
Did they seriously change the upgrade times?, can anyone else confirm this. These guys...

I was looking at a doc the listed all upgrade times and saw some times were changed. I noticed something was wrong when my air field was asking like 24 or so hours to go to level 2. The main reason Im not upgrading it.

lemonhaze
05-25-2014, 09:02 AM

if u think these are bad u should have seen the upgrade times that us old players had to do..alot was over 100hrs esp the boosts