PDA

View Full Version : get your refund!

Lord Green
05-24-2014, 10:06 AM
the thread where i spoke about how i got nearly 2 years refunded was deleted. another great example of the censorship done by this company with shotty business practices.

nevertheless, if anyone else is interested in getting your full refund please pm me.

fyi: i dealt with iTunes only. i don't know how it'll work with droid. i can only assume it works in a similar fashion. if all else fails, going to your bank might work too

best of luck!!

edit: i am still able to play mw after receiving my refund. true addicts need not worry :D

Lord Green
05-24-2014, 10:48 AM
keep the emails coming people. you deserve your money back if you're not satisfied

Dirty Mind
05-24-2014, 04:17 PM
you think maybe this is why apple is taking so long to approve updates? Your destroying this game just as much as Gree is.

Dog pound
05-24-2014, 05:01 PM
Your pm box is full

Lord Green
05-24-2014, 05:49 PM
ive cleared it now

Lord Green
05-24-2014, 05:51 PM
i don't know how I'm destroying this game any more than gree is. however, the thought does feel good. lol
I'm just an unsatisfied customer :)

Greeny1
05-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Yes indeed, 6 months refunded by Apple,Gree are on the downward slope .."

Lord Green
05-24-2014, 06:31 PM

congratulations bud! sounds like good gas money lol

lemonhaze
05-24-2014, 07:53 PM
i don't know how I'm destroying this game any more than gree is. however, the thought does feel good. lol
I'm just an unsatisfied customer :)

nice location i need to move there..lol there are many unsatisfed customers u should be able to tell by the amt of ppl in ur inbox lol

Lord Green
05-24-2014, 08:15 PM
nice location i need to move there..lol there are many unsatisfed customers u should be able to tell by the amt of ppl in ur inbox lol

everyone is welcome here! lol

I'm happy people are getting their money back. everyone should if they're not satisfied :)

Gen CheeBye
05-25-2014, 02:55 AM
Gree won't shut this thread down fast enough cos it's a long holiday weekend.

Brilliant timing dude.

Mastert55!
05-25-2014, 03:37 AM

What about 2.5 years? I dont think that will work.

Jesse21
05-25-2014, 03:48 AM
If you get a refund, can you still buy gold if you want to? Just thinking if they make improvements.

Kennetth
05-25-2014, 06:34 AM
the thread where i spoke about how i got nearly 2 years refunded was deleted. another great example of the censorship done by this company with shotty business practices.

nevertheless, if anyone else is interested in getting your full refund please pm me.

fyi: i dealt with iTunes only. i don't know how it'll work with droid. i can only assume it works in a similar fashion. if all else fails, going to your bank might work too

best of luck!!

edit: i am still able to play mw after receiving my refund. true addicts need not worry :D

I purchased gold with full knowledge of the product I was getting and that the relative value of units I could get with these purchases could fluctuate over time. I would be an unethical liar to bring a claim against Gree to claim that I was unaware of the product I was purchasing.

Jesse21
05-25-2014, 06:41 AM
I purchased gold with full knowledge of the product I was getting and that the relative value of units I could get with these purchases could fluctuate over time. I would be an unethical liar to bring a claim against Gree to claim that I was unaware of the product I was purchasing.

You were buying gold to compete against players who cheated. The issue was brought up continuously. Gree was aware and still took your money.

Vercingetorix
05-25-2014, 06:53 AM
Kenneth, could agree with you more. A few people seem to ignore personal responsibility for their own actions. Spend money on gold if you want and enjoy the game. If you don't enjoy the game move on and enjoy your life.

Lord Green
05-25-2014, 08:14 AM
What about 2.5 years? I dont think that will work.

my refund went back nearly 2 years. if 2.5 years don't work, 2 years is still a good refund.
i can only imagine how much damage it would cause if a ONE sup member (or other top 10 player) were to demand his/her refund lol

thundarr
05-25-2014, 08:58 AM
I'll take what I can get

lemonhaze
05-25-2014, 09:32 AM

Kenneth, could agree with you more. A few people seem to ignore personal responsibility for their own actions. Spend money on gold if you want and enjoy the game. If you don't enjoy the game move on and enjoy your life.

its not about the product u knew u was getting..u bought the gold to compete against other gold players but the players we competed against was hacks and cheats and like jesse21 stated gree was very well aware of the issue they just tried to keep it hush hush for as long as they could and they still took our money knowing the game was exploited..so u can feel unethical all u like but fair is fair and i just sent in my refund req as well..

Vercingetorix
05-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Lemonhaze, you are a regular contributor here. How long have you known of hacks, exploits and cheats in the game? And did you ever spend money after you were aware of that issue. My post above assumes that people have been aware of the hacks and have still spent money playing. If you truly did not know that there were cheats and hacks in the game, that's one thing. If you knew and still spent, that's another. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I am probably a lot lower level than you are (level 92 after have played about 1.5 years). I'm am just now seeing the effects of the exploits. By and large the people I face are not hackers so it has little effect on my game play, so I will acknowledge that we have a different in game experience. But even being a lower level, I have known there are exploits, cheat and hacks in the game for probably 12 months.

I have spent money on the game but consider it to be entertainment. I had fun using the gold that I did.

One man army
05-25-2014, 06:00 PM
Lemonhaze, you are a regular contributor here. How long have you known of hacks, exploits and cheats in the game? And did you ever spend money after you were aware of that issue. My post above assumes that people have been aware of the hacks and have still spent money playing. If you truly did not know that there were cheats and hacks in the game, that's one thing. If you knew and still spent, that's another. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

This game has been hacked since the days of funzio only difference is that funzio actually banned people with in a 2-5 day time span. So no one really noticed. By the way the hacks have been confirmed by anonymous source and that they have not been banned for doing these hacks. I just got off my 7 day ban today and I feel like I'm about to get banned again. But I feel it's worth the words I have to say.