PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault Soon

I love tacos
05-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Will we be able to see the complete attack/defense/mod per weapon before we select? 492... is very annoying(ios).

Captain Torgue
05-23-2014, 08:02 PM
This is gree we are talking about. Chances are extremely high that the first street assault will be filled with bugs, many people losing weapons they didn't use, stats decreasing and thousands of tickets submitted.

Then two weeks later we will all be awarded 20 gold as "compensation".

The Expendables
05-24-2014, 08:42 AM
This is gree we are talking about. Chances are extremely high that the first street assault will be filled with bugs, many people losing weapons they didn't use, stats decreasing and thousands of tickets submitted.

Then two weeks later we will all be awarded 20 gold as "compensation".

+1

Thanks for all the trolls.

sister morphine
05-24-2014, 09:25 AM
I'm definitely looking forward to the prospect of all those garbage iph peeps using up piles of their best units and losing multi- millions in stats. ;)

Evan1000
05-24-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm definitely looking forward to the prospect of all those garbage iph peeps using up piles of their best units and losing multi- millions in stats. ;)

When the message first popped up and it said you can get rewards like a pistol with 4k in attack stats, I didn't even want to participate in the event knowing I'd be losing my current weapons for not so great ones.

RuckusXsuckuR
05-24-2014, 09:10 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to the prospect of those higher iph peeps with garbage defense( ^ ) Spending millions in cash instead of helping their Indiot syndicate get more bonuses ;-)

sister morphine
05-25-2014, 01:59 AM
I'm definitely looking forward to the prospect of those higher iph peeps with garbage defense( ^ ) Spending millions in cash instead of helping their Indiot syndicate get more bonuses ;-)
Very funny. Fuzzy can probably confirm the 2 billion donation I made recently. Once I've figured out how best to put good cash in without hurting my other stuff, no problem.

As for defence, it's pretty much a meaningless stat in the current state of the game. Rivals list changes have seen to that. In war, winning battles matters not a bit (unless you're chasing streaks), just the points the syndicate as a whole scores.