PDA

View Full Version : Did the casualty rate increase????

ElMacho
05-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Just out raiding like normal and loosing tons of units to people 1/3 of my attack... Never been like this before. Anyone else?

Jhenry02
05-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Yes it did.

bam bam.
05-23-2014, 07:47 PM
unless they messed with it in the last week or so - APPARENTLY it has not been touched in over a yr. What is different is u now use more units that r destructible in ur top 3000. U will only lose guys u bring into each fight so ur top 3000 r vulnerable. Previous to the updated units most ppl who r long time players would of had a mainly indestructible army so u would of been losing less units.

however gree is doing its very best to run this game into the ground so it wouldnt surprise me if this has changed. ive stopped raiding altogether as raiding along with the rest of the game has been chewing up far too much data n time.

Mastert55!
05-23-2014, 10:22 PM
Ive lost 1000 Growlers in less than a week. Gree screwed something up or just caused the casualty rate to skyrocket like the price of gasoline.

bam bam.
05-23-2014, 11:35 PM
^^^sounds like a screw up...how unusual

ScrewThis
05-24-2014, 03:50 AM
Ive lost 1000 Growlers in less than a week. Gree screwed something up or just caused the casualty rate to skyrocket like the price of gasoline.

I have sympathy with this. Happens to all of us. I don't mind that our Growlers are in the line of fire but what really grinds the sh!t out of me is that they are stated to be LOW casualty rate items. Are you friggin kidding me? They are the ONLY units All of us ever lose these days!!! Gree, be honest and state their casualty rate as VERY HIGH or change your incomprehensible code to make them LOW casualty. I'd actually like to see some other units in my inventory bite the dust from time to time.

ElMacho
05-24-2014, 07:20 AM
I lost a captain breacher (or breecher) not in the mood to look it up, every single hit on a guy 1/3 my attack. I expect to loose these units when I'm raiding someone that's 10-20% around my stats. I don't expect to attack someone who probably hasn't played the game in 4 months and lose 150M in units. (The bp points were high, obviously I knew I was losing them but was close to the next rank and got greedy) Anyway I just wanted confirmation from others and Gree if possible if they changed something so I can adjust accordingly as well.